Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580607 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #5220 on: July 02, 2020, 11:24:AM »
What are you going to say when the German authorities confirm they found photos/videos of Madeline post abduction on Christian Bruckners buried USB sticks?

I am led to believe that there are a number of separate recordings and still images, amongst the 8,000 individual files of sexual abuse, torture and dismembering of victims bodies, which were discovered buried underneath the chief suspects pet dog in a derelict factory in Germany, and reputed to belong to him. It has yet to be confirmed officially that the filmed atrocities were all filmed in Germany. However, the German authorities have been working very closely with the Portuguese and UK police, to try and identify the victims captured on the USB sticks. It is almost certain,  that the UK police have confirmed that one of the many little girls caught on footage, or in images on these USB sticks, appears to be Madeliene McCann (not yet formally identified by one or other, or both McCann parents). The Portuguese police have identified derelict building images where attacks, torture, dismembering of at least one victims body took place, and how parts of the bodies were disposed of in several different ways. Rumours abound in plenty amongst the universal consciousness ether, that also contained is some footage or still images of the chief suspect feeding his dog, with body parts of some of the victims. In particular regarding the case of Madeliene McCann, that parts of her body were dumped in what has been described as 'A WELL'  in Portugal close to a derelict building known to have been frequented by the suspect at around the time of Madeliene McCanns disappearence in May 2007...

The impression I have got,  is that the use of the term 'A WELL' refers to a vertical drain which gives direct access to the sea below the location of one, two or three such vertical drains, and with iron manhole covers visible to the naked eye, but somewhat inaccessible to ordinary members of the public.

I believe that I know the location of 'The WELLS', where the suspect disposed of body parts of Madeliene, and buried other evidence in a shallow grave nearby. I make no bones about it, the derelict building, and its grounds which I unfortunately discovered at Prai de Luz in June 2010, was where the suspect kept Madeleines body, for his own warped, and evil pleasure, and buried evidence pertaining to this matter in the shallow grave in a hollow at the back corner of the derelict buildings rear garden. If you stood in that hollow and looked back in the direction of the derelict building that I am speaking about, the clock tower of the village church ( St Vincent's)  can clearly be seen. If you turn yourself around 180°, you are looking toward a stone wall which is the boundary of the derelict buildings rear garden. Beyond that stone wall, a is a sharp drop towards rocks and the sea. However, there is a ledge of concrete construction which runs sort of horizontally from the public viewpoint below the historical forte buildings, and the rear garden, drinks / food terrace of the Red Bull public house - the concrete ledge is just wide enough for a person to walk along from one end to the other. There are three vertical drains situated along that concrete ledge, and one such manhole cover is directly alongside the derelict building, or in other words, you could get to it over the rear gardens stone boundary wall at the back of the derelict building...

In June 2010, I walked and shuffled cautiously along this concrete ledge to the individual locations of the iron circular covers of the three vertical drains.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 11:47:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5221 on: July 02, 2020, 11:43:AM »

In June 2010, I walked and shuffled cautiously along this concrete ledge to the individual locations of the iron circular covers of the three vertical drains.
I had my digital camera with me as I went all the way across this concrete ledge, and I took photographs at what I considered to be interesting points. Rather astonishingly, I discovered a gentlemans wrist watch on the surface of the ledge close to one of the three vertical drains I was interested in. It turned out to be the vertical drain on the other side of the derelict buildings rear garden boundary wall, where the shallow grave is located. I took photographs which were amongst those I later sent to the PJ in 2010...

I believe that I still have this particular gentleman's wrist watch somewhere amongst my collections..

The PJ have got all the photographs I took during the entire period we were on holiday, and including experiments carried out by me in apartment 6A (block 6)...

It is very interesting that the PJ in 2011, reopened their investigation into the case of Madeliene McCann, and that by that stage Christian B was a person of interest, but for one reason or another, they decided he was unconnected with the disapperence  of Madeliene McCann..

I would like to believe,. that as a result of me contacting the PJ in June 2010, and drawing their attention to the shallow grave in the rear garden of the derelict building close to the village church in Praia de Luz, and the sea beyond the derelict buildings rear garden wall, that I helped the PJ to identify Christian B who had been using that particular derelict building during his stay in Portugal, and until May 2007...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 12:03:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5222 on: July 02, 2020, 12:08:PM »

I would like to believe,. that as a result of me contacting the PJ in June 2010, and drawing their attention to the shallow grave in the rear garden of the derelict building close to the village church in Praia de Luz, and the sea beyond the derelict buildings rear garden wall, that I helped the PJ to identify Christian B who had been using that particular derelict building during his stay in Portugal, and until May 2007...

I believe that when the PJ were treating Christian B as a person of interest in 2011, that they were in contact with their German counterparts, and that this led the German authorities paying particular attention to him, from then onwards

Offline David1819

« Reply #5223 on: July 03, 2020, 10:23:AM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5224 on: July 04, 2020, 05:21:AM »

Latest position is that the German police have received a dozen or more tip offs regarding the so far mysterious telephone no. (  ) which was in phone contact with Christian B between 7.32pm - 8.02pm whilst his phone was in the immediate vicinity of the McCann apartment, on the evening of 3rd May 2007..

One of the tip offs,  recieved by the German police, is (according to the latest developments)  considered to be highly significant, and promising...

It is understood that the German authorities have now got additional phone record evidence / information, which concerning all calls, which were made from, or to the number in question, before, inclusive of the of 3rd May 2007, and post that key date...

The mobile no., being looked into, is believed to link the suspects mobile phone, to other 'persons of interest, in particular, to a relative, to the or a friend of an Ocean Club member of staff, named'  Diago Silva'
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:57:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5225 on: July 04, 2020, 11:09:AM »

The mobile no., being looked into, is believed to link the suspects mobile phone, to other 'persons of interest, in particular, to a relative or a friend of an Ocean Club member of staff, named'  Diago Silva'

Oh Yeah..
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:58:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5226 on: July 05, 2020, 07:33:PM »
As confirmed by me (in June 2010), Madeliene McCann is dead!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 07:35:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5227 on: July 05, 2020, 07:44:PM »
Madeliene McCann - is dead,  past away, and deceased (Mike Tesko' June 2010), her body ended up in a derelict building close to the village church in Praia De Luz ( parents were engaged in negotiations with abductor(s) from as early as morning of 2nd May 2002)...

Parents are fully responsible for any failings directed towards the Portuguese authorities handling of the investigation into the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Madeliene McCann,  yet gave no help whatsoever to the Portuguese authorities so that they (pJ) could investigate the matter to a satisfactory conclusion..
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 10:13:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5228 on: July 05, 2020, 10:18:PM »

Parents are fully responsible for any failings directed towards the Portuguese authorities handling of the investigation into the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Madeliene McCann,  yet gave no help whatsoever to the Portuguese authorities so that they (pJ) could investigate the matter to a satisfactory conclusion..

Parents failed to co-operate with Portuguese authorities because of the circumstances surrounding them bringing their daughter to Praia De Luz, and how things went wrong!

(1) - https://youtu.be/YUcVncYr6xc

(2) - https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1291731/kate-mccann-madeleine-mccann-german-suspect-holiday-portugal-praia-da-luz-algarve-spt

The parents went to Portugal knowing that Madeliene was destined to partake in a symbolic ceremony linked to paedophile and satanic worship...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 11:00:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5229 on: July 06, 2020, 11:02:AM »
Parents failed to co-operate with Portuguese authorities because of the circumstances surrounding them bringing their daughter to Praia De Luz, and how things went wrong!

(1) - https://youtu.be/YUcVncYr6xc

(2) - https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1291731/kate-mccann-madeleine-mccann-german-suspect-holiday-portugal-praia-da-luz-algarve-spt

The parents went to Portugal knowing that Madeliene was destined to partake in a symbolic ceremony linked to paedophile and satanic worship...

The trip was organised by David Payne...

He, almost certainly was involved in 'the cover up' surrounding Madeliene McCanns, demise..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 11:04:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5230 on: July 06, 2020, 11:17:AM »
The Payne family were the only contingent amongst the tapas 9 group who had listening devices so that they could overhear what was happening back in their apartment whilst they were out wining, and dining at the Ocean Club tapas bar restaurant...

It is suspected, that David Payne may have inadvertently installed a listening device inside the McCann family apartment (5A), and that throughout the holiday he was able to monitor noise and voices in the McCann apartment via his Mobile phone...

It is believed to be of some significance, that on the evening of 3rd May 2007, that the Payne contingent were last to attend at the tapas bar restaurant and that they did not partake in introducing stories about who was going back and forth between apartment 5A on the faked claim that Madeliene was initially and officially reported to be missing, at 10.00pm on 3rd May 2007..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 11:18:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5231 on: July 06, 2020, 11:25:AM »
The Payne family were the only contingent amongst the tapas 9 group who had listening devices so that they could overhear what was happening back in their apartment whilst they were out wining, and dining at the Ocean Club tapas bar restaurant...

It is suspected, that David Payne may have inadvertently installed a listening device inside the McCann family apartment (5A), and that throughout the holiday he was able to monitor noise and voices in the McCann apartment via his Mobile phone...

It is believed to be of some significance, that on the evening of 3rd May 2007, that the Payne contingent were last to attend at the tapas bar restaurant and that they did not partake in introducing stories about who was going back and forth between apartment 5A on the faked claim that Madeliene was initially and officially reported to be missing, at 10.00pm on 3rd May 2007..

It remains a possibility the the listening device which the Payne contingent claim they were using back in their own apartment, was in fact installed inside the McCann apartment (5A), and that David Payne had control of the access to that device!

If Madeliene did go missing from the McCann apartment (5A) on the evening of 3rd May 2007, or on any earlier occasion, David Payne used the listening device to monitor what took place...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5232 on: July 11, 2020, 09:39:AM »
Trying to tie CB to wells.  Wells have been mentioned for years, in respect of this case.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/10/police-launch-search-madeleine-mccanns-body-algarve-12974779/
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 09:40:AM by Roch »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #5233 on: July 11, 2020, 09:42:AM »
Trying to tie CB to wells.  Wells have been mentioned for years, in respect of this case.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/10/police-launch-search-madeleine-mccanns-body-algarve-12974779/
You'd have thought if the German authorities had convincing evidence they would bring him to trial.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5234 on: July 13, 2020, 10:41:PM »

So we have the British clearly not interested in anything that could potentially expose the McCann's - for all we know, following the CB line to its conclusion could lead back to the McCann's in some way or form.   And the defiant Portuguese acting on their own authority, in their own country, without liaising with the Germans.  Perhaps the Portuguese would like to forensically test anything they find, in relation to the McCann's or some other agent in this murky business.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-failed-tell-22350130

"It get's even more ludicrous, that we've obviously hidden her somewhere incredibly well, where nobody's found her".  Kate McCann - Could be a slip of the tongue.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:34:PM by Roch »