Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584794 times)

Offline lookout

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4305 on: July 27, 2019, 02:30:PM »
Paedophile's Paradise? That's a bit of an exaggeration Lookout. I've never heard that phrase before but the first thing that came to my mind was Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch.  :-\

Not an exaggeration David but a fact that had been recognised at the beginning/before the abduction in which a local public house there had been re-named by a few as " The Plough and Paedo " because one of its residents was a DJ and well known paedophile. Also the children's home Casa Pia housed some dodgy individuals who were supposed to be looking after the children.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4306 on: August 16, 2019, 06:18:PM »
Nobody has ever searched for the  body or remains of Madeleine McCann in the rear garden of the derelict building situated directly across the road from St Vincents church in Praia de Luz (Portugal)...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 06:26:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

« Reply #4307 on: August 16, 2019, 07:44:PM »
Surely the dogs would have been used for that purpose Mike ?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #4308 on: August 17, 2019, 01:24:PM »
Surely the dogs would have been used for that purpose Mike ?
It mentions here the dogs searched "wasteland areas" I assume to be in proximity to the apartment complex, though I don't know how near the church they would be. The cadaver odour elsewhere remains a mystery. https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/9ehuov/the_canine_evidence_in_the_disappearance_of/
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:25:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4309 on: September 13, 2019, 02:30:AM »
Concentrate on the McCann's first public comments / interview..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4310 on: September 14, 2019, 02:53:PM »
Concentrate on the McCann's first public comments / interview..
Kate McCann said that she discovered Madeleine was missing during one of her visits to the apartment  - but she only officially made one visit to check on the status of her children that evening and this supposedly took place at around 10pm...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 02:55:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4311 on: September 15, 2019, 10:12:PM »
After conducting my own research into this case, I find that the following persons are involved in the mystdry:-

Gerald McCann
Kate Healy /McCann
David Payne
Mathew Oldfield
Russel O'Brien
Jane Tanner
The Carpenter couple
Robert Murat
Sergei Malina
Kate Healeys father
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:22:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4312 on: September 15, 2019, 10:25:PM »
After conducting my own research into this case, I find that the following persons are involved in the mystdry:-

Gerald McCann
Kate Healy /McCann
David Payne
Mathew Oldfield
Russel O'Brien
Jane Tanner
The Carpenter couple
Robert Murat
Sergei Malina
Kate Healeys father
Madeleines remains we're temperally / or permently concealed in a shallow grave in the rear garden of the derelict building situated directly across the road from the village church.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:27:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4313 on: September 15, 2019, 10:48:PM »
Madeleine is dead and the McCann parents and some of the other tapas 7 group were complicit in the cover up, and the disposal of the four year olds body...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 10:49:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4314 on: September 15, 2019, 11:02:PM »
The more I look into the circumstances of this matter, I feel that Madeleine McCann died on the 30th April 2007 -  and that the crying toddler incident as reported by the resident Mrs Fenn, before midnight 1st / 2nd May was not Madeleine McCann at all, but that a child belonging to Russel O'brien and Jane Tanner was staying with the McCann twins on that particular evening...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 04:42:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4315 on: September 16, 2019, 05:05:AM »
the crying toddler incident as reported by the resident Mrs Fenn, before midnight 1st / 2nd May was not Madeleine McCann at all, but that a child belonging to Russel O'brien and Jane Tanner was staying with the McCann twins on that particular evening...

If I am right about that then obviously this would mean that the McCann parents and their friends left the children home alone back in the apartment on three occasions on the evening of 1st, 2nd and 3rd May 2007. Moreover and that they deliberately let the staff know that not only were two young children being left home alone back in the McCann apartment whilst the parents wined and dined at the nearby tapas restuarant, but the McCann's or a member of their group had told a member of staff that they needed to book the same tables in the restaurant at about 8.30pm each evening so that they could keep an eye on the apartment and that the McCann's had left the door of their apartment unlocked.

If Madeleine had died on 30th May 2007, and not as we all have been fooled into thinking ( 3rd May 2007) the information given to Ocean club staff by the parents acted as a conditioning of staffs minds -  done deliberately so that the McCann parents could plan how to Introduce Madeleines demise days later...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:09:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4316 on: September 16, 2019, 05:22:AM »
I think that Madeleine McCann was never present at all inside apartment 5A anytime on or during the 2nd and 3rd May 2007, and that because she had died on 30th April 2007 her body was concealed inside the apartment overnight ( 30th April / 1st May 2007) and transported away to a nearby location for disposal of Madeleines body. I am convinced that by the beginning of 2nd May 2007 that the body was taken to the derelict building which is located directly across the street from the village church (St Vincent's)

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #4317 on: September 16, 2019, 05:30:PM »
I don't think the Tapas 7 would have covered for the McCann's all this time. If anything the latter were outsiders and loyalty only stretches so far. https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/who-tapas-7-mccanns-friends-14135573

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4318 on: September 18, 2019, 06:01:PM »
Five hours in May (website)

Table of Contents
Some oddities regarding Version 2
Oddities regarding the time of event 3rd/4th May
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4
Sample 5
Sample 6
Sample 7
Sample 8
Sample 9
Sample 10
Sample 11
Sample 12
Oddities regarding the aftermath of the event
Sample 1A
Sample 2A
Sample 3A
Sample 4A
Sample 5A
Sample 6A
Sample 7A
Sample 8A
Sample 9A
Sample 10A
Sample 1
Sample 2
Sample 3
Sample 4
Sample 5
Sample 6
Sample 7
Sample 8
Sample 9
Sample 10
Sample 11
Sample 12
Oddities regarding the aftermath of the event
Sample 1A
Sample 2A
Sample 3A
Sample 4A
Sample 5A
Sample 6A
Sample 7A
Sample 8A
Sample 9A
Sample 10A
Sample 11A
Disclaimer: Every criminal case which is a case of circumstantial evidence, where there is no confession nor the dead or alive victim is found, will have some oddities to be explained. Oddities occur in such cases in principle always as a result of missing information. Every single oddity on one side and single evidence on the other side may, as a single objective, be rejected by any more or less well founded argumentation. To judge on a case of circumstantial evidence is only possible through an overall view of all the evidence and apparent contradictions as well, which has to be done, hopefully in the future, by a professional judge in a court of competent jurisdiction. Thus the following samples of oddities are just markers one has to think about besides the pure evidence. The listed oddities can therefore be regarded only as puzzles to investigators but never as a sole decision maker.

There are a lot of contradictions in the statements of the Tapas-Group. For a short overview one may see also two free PDF's: ?What really happened to Madeleine McCann? and also the fine ?2008 booklet from Tony Bennet with the same title but different content.

Also some nice oddities are to be found at the what-happened-to-madeleine-mccann-Blog ?(1) ?(2) ?(3). Dr. Martin Roberts has also made some interesting analysis in 2009, ?2010, ?2011, ?2012.

See also Some oddities regarding Version 1.

Sample 1
taken from ?McCannFiles By Dr Martin Roberts 18 January 2014, LAID TO REST

But who actually put the McCann children to bed that Thursday night?

KM (statement to police, 6.9.07): 'They also kissed Madeleine, who was already lying down. She was under the covers, she thinks, because it was a bit cold… She remained lying down on her left side, with the soft toy and a pink blanket, which she thinks was covering her.'

GM (from the documentary, Madeleine Was Here): “So, I actually came in and Madeleine was just at the top of the bed here, where I'd left her lying and the covers were folded down and she had her cuddle cat and blanket, were just by her head.”

KM (6.9.07): 'After Gerry arrived the children went to brush their teeth and she then read them another story, this time all four of them sitting on Madeleine's bed. She thinks that Gerry entered the room, but does not recall him sitting on the bed.… she thinks that Gerry was in the room, and each one of them, the deponent and Gerry, placed a twin in its cot at the same time, between Madeleine's bed and the bed under the window. They also kissed Madeleine, who was already lying down.'

GM (statement to police, 10.5.07): 'At around 19H00, he made his way to the apartment, finding Kate and the children playing on the sofa. About 10 to 15 minutes later, they took the children to the bedroom and they all sat on Madeleine's bed to read a story.'

KM (6.9.07): 'They talked while they drank, until they left for the Tapas restaurant at around 8.30-8.35 p.m. Before leaving they checked on the children, she doesn't know who; however Gerry says it was him. She only knows the children were quiet. She doesn't know if they were in their same positions. She says she is sure that they were asleep, because Gerry told her so and all was quiet.'

The disturbing fact here is: Although usually in such cases the last seconds with the child are “burned” into the brains of the parents, here we may see the fact that the parents contradict each other and even themselves in their statements. Thus it seems to be just constructed reality.

Another sample of the same oddity is given in ?TV-interviews, analysed by Dr. M. Roberts:

“There is a wealth of witness testimony regarding events at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz on 3rd May, 2007, in the light of which it is strange that neither Kate nor Gerry McCann appears able to discuss their last recollection of daughter Madeleine, on that fateful day specifically.

Q (For Spanish broadcaster, Antena 3): “Allow me to take you both back to the 3rd May. What's the last thing you remember about Madeleine?”

KM: “Just a happy little girl. A beautiful, happy little girl”

Not: 'She was sleeping beautifully' or 'was sound asleep'.

GM: “Just think of all the times… the nice times that we've had with her in our house, and in her playing, in the playroom with her… with her… the twins.”

Note that the question sought to elicit the last thing remembered, not a lasting remembrance. GM could not even place Madeleine in Portugal. He describes happy times at home in Leicester. The interviewer tries again later.

Q: ”…Some questions concerning that night, the 3rd May. What's the last thing you remember of Madeleine that day?“

KM: “It's a little bit like as I mentioned before, she was very happy, errm… and very loving and, you know, I know Madeleine was very happy with her life. She's special.”

Still no specific recollection regarding May 3rd however.

Q: “Kate, you were the last to see her weren't you, because Gerry was playing tennis I believe, isn't that right?”

KM: (Struggles to answer. Fails to answer).

GM: “I saw her. I saw her and, errm… I thought how beautiful she was and how lucky I was to be the father of three children.”

Note that this was in answer to the immediately preceding question of who was the last to see Madeleine, the date reference having now been dropped. To accompany this non-specificity of date, there is elsewhere an adjustment of time. KM is understood to have raised the alarm, upon discovering Madeleine's absence, around 10.00 p.m. GM et al are reported to have been at the Tapas restaurant at that time.

The BBC's Jane Hill asks: “And then on the Thursday night, Kate, when you realised that she wasn't in her bed where you'd left her, did you think, even momentarily perhaps that she'd just woken up, wandered off of her own accord perhaps?”

KM: “Not at all, no.” (long pause)

GM: “No, I mean, that, I think, was absolutely certain but, you know, before you raised the alarm, we double and treble checked, but we certainly had no doubt in our mind that she'd been taken.”

So, GM appears to have been aware of Madeleine's absence earlier than 10.00 p.m. on May 3rd.”

Again the disturbant fact here is, that the McCann's obviously have no (tellable) recognition of the very last seeing of her daughterMadeleine alive. Something like this seemingly will never occure for any usual parents loosing a loved child by an abduction or alike happenings.

This must be seen in a total contrast to what Kate herself stated in her book “Madeleine”, here regarding some not so important happenings with ?Maddie at the beach:

“You may be wondering not only what relevance all these minute details might have to anything, but also how I can recall them so distinctly and how accurate my recollections can possibly be. The answer is that, within a couple of days, every single apparently inconsequential thing that happened on that holiday would become vitally important, and Gerry and I would soon be painstakingly trying to extract from our brains every tiny incident, no matter how small, that might have been significant. Armed with notebook, pen and dated photographs, I would be challenging myself to piece together as comprehensive an outline of the sequence of events as I could. The regular routines of the week helped to make any deviations from them stand out and undoubtedly made this easier.”

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4319 on: September 18, 2019, 06:05:PM »
Five hours in May (website)

Sample 2
The timeline of the Tapas group

The Tapas group consisting of the McCann's and seven adult friends wrote two timelines in the time about 22:15 to 23:15, between the time the alarm was alleged risen by Kate McCann and the arrival of the PJ at apartment 5A. The two timelines were produced in this one hour and are themselves contradicting.

The disturbing facts are:

Why invested the Tapas Group this crucial hour for writing timelines, in which they agreed on a special time (22:00) for the alarm, instead on searching for the allegedly some minutes ago disappeared child?
Why is the alleged alarm time clearly different from independent witnesses testimony?
Why do the two timelines written differ so much that they by no fair means the difference can be explained by some misunderstanding?
There is no serious explanation avaiable why in the first timeline there were a lot of control visits to the apartments and no Suspect Viewing, and in the second timeline, written only minutes after the first, there are no control visits but then a suspect viewing.
Why did Gerry McCann one week later even push the alarm time another quarter hour into the future?
Why were the E-fits of the Smiths-Sighting covered for five years, as this sighting occured exact at the allged time of 22:00 which cannot substantiated by independent witnesses?
The two written timelines were presented to the PJ at 23:15 seemingly by mistake by Russel O'Brien: ”Estimated time 11.15 pm - The first officer to arrive at Ocean Club was handed two lists by Russell O'Brien, written by him on the ripped-off cover of a child's “sticker activity book”.” It is obviously that the timeline, including the events and especially the alleged alarm-time is just a construction of alleged reality, vulgo a lie, as it is not explainable by fair means how the discrepancies could have happend by pure chance.

Evident is also: Between the alleged alarm/abduction time about 22:00 and the appearence of the Police at 23:15 there was maximum just 1:15 time to do so, if believing in Gerry's Statement on 10th May even just one hour, and to construct this two formally written time lines. Now, to bring together nine people, then talking about consent in time line, thus resulting in the first timeline which was obviously impossible in connection with an abduction theory; then recognizing this; next changing the whole timeline and getting consense on another very strange other timeline, writting it down and making it perfect for PJ (signed “Gerald” exemplar), how long does this take? At least seemingly most of the time of about just one hour. But more than disturbing, besides the unexplainable differences in the two alleged timelines, now is: why didn't they use this critical one hour after there “disappearence” to search for her?

Or to put it another way around: What would normally parents do if they found one of their children is missing? The fact is that no evidence of forced entry was observed, no destruction, no disorder. In addition, Kate claims that only in the childrens room a window was ajar. What would you suggest or at least hope for in such a situation? That the child merely ran away on itself lies on hand. What then could have happened? Has it lost? Did an accident happen? Perhaps she went to one of the many pools there and now threatens to drown if no help arrives within minutes? Or even she walked to the nearby sea swimming and drowning close to the beach? Definitly, this first hour after the discovery of absence is crucial for the rescue of a child in such cases, regardless of what somebody assumes or “feels” what did happen. Anything other than seeking is nothing more than the acceptance and consent of her death. Indeed the statements of the Tapas Group are disturbingly contradictory regarding their alleged “searches”. Even Kate and Gerry admitted that they ?“did not search physically” in an interview. Instead they used the most crucial hour to do some phone calls home and to arrange two timelines of witness statements for the Tapas group. Obviously the time needed to do so was that low that Russel O'Brien presented both contradicting timelines, by horrific mistake as seen from McCann's, to GNR and PJ.

So the thing is: why not giving evidence like every wittness some hours later, at a time when it searching would not have been crucial any more. As also it then first would be possible to assume that she did not just walk out but eventually could have been abducted? Even when as alleged the “feeling” that she was abducted was really evident to the Tapas Group, why even then now not searching in this crucial first hour intensivly after her and possible get her out of the red-handed abductor and thus possibly saving her live? At exactly this hour, possibly somewhere in the ultimate neighbourhood, Maddie was possibly in very severe danger. The only thing which could have made some sense then was losing not a jota of time and doing an intensive search around there by all of the Tapas group. Why but now did the Tapas group for sure spend, at least the most part, of this crucial irretrievable hour with adjusting their stupidly contradicting timelines instead of trying to save Madeleine's life being allegedly in ultimate danger?