Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580563 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4110 on: April 10, 2019, 05:05:PM »
Evidence exists still today the Madeleine's remains were incarcerated in / at the shallow grave which I have pinpointed -  left hand corner of the rear garden of the derelict building across the street from St Vincent's church at Praia de Luz...

OK, to put it another way, if Madeleine McCanns body was already deceased at the time her body left apartment 5a, then  I can't for the life of me bring myself to believe or to accept, that her body ended up some one and a half miles further away from the location where she lost her life..

Please bear with me..

Madeleine's body was at one stage, present inside the derelict building which is situated directly across the road from St Vincent's church, in Pria de Luz..

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:10:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4111 on: April 10, 2019, 07:22:PM »
OK, to put it another way, if Madeleine McCanns body was already deceased at the time her body left apartment 5a, then  I can't for the life of me bring myself to believe or to accept, that her body ended up some one and a half miles further away from the location where she lost her life..

Please bear with me..

Madeleine's body was at one stage, present inside the derelict building which is situated directly across the road from St Vincent's church, in Pria de Luz..
I know this, because I was present at the time I identified, Madeleine's presence in that building, and her energy was captured pic- cordially.

See ' ghost of Maddie' image...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4112 on: April 11, 2019, 01:39:PM »
I believe that in June 2010 that I pinpointed the shallow grave where the body of Madeleine McCann was buried. I took photographs of it, as well as some images of the derelict building itself, and it's rear garden. In a pink painted front room which faced St Vincent's church across the street, there was a single bed mattress, which had been positioned leaving a gap between it's edge and the wall. It was in this gap that I captured what I believe to be the ghost of Madeleine McCann...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4113 on: April 11, 2019, 05:33:PM »
The derelict building where I discovered the shallow grave is located not too far away from St Vincent's church across the street, nearby to Chaplin's bar, where on the evening of 1st, May 2007 the McCann couple and their friends spent time drinking, too far away from their apartment to realistically provide care for their three young children - is it any wonder that Mrs Fenn overheard a child crying continually between 10.30pm, and 11.45pm. that same evening...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4114 on: April 11, 2019, 05:40:PM »
The derelict building where I discovered the shallow grave is located not too far away from St Vincent's church across the street, nearby to Chaplin's bar, where on the evening of 1st, May 2007 the McCann couple and their friends spent time drinking, too far away from their apartment to realistically provide care for their three young children - is it any wonder that Mrs Fenn overheard a child crying continually between 10.30pm, and 11.45pm. that same evening...

The McCann parents and their friends out of the earshot of any crying children so far away in their apartments of block 5 of the Ocean Club...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4115 on: April 16, 2019, 10:06:PM »
And rather more recently the disturbing news, that...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:07:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4116 on: April 16, 2019, 10:11:PM »
And rather more recently the disturbing news, that...

The ' FIND MADDIE ONLINE STORE,' was set up in 2006, even though Madeleine McCann did not reportedly go missing until Thursday, 3rd May 2007..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4117 on: April 17, 2019, 03:29:AM »
How did Gerry McCanns sister know that Madeleine was going to be missing in  the year before she actually went missing?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4118 on: April 17, 2019, 03:39:AM »
The Madeleine fund website was launched on the 15th May 2007, the first screen capture of the Store was on August the 25th, 2007, meaning the 2006 copyright must have been visible on the website at its launch...

By the 12th September 2007 the copyright (2006) had been changed to 2007..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4119 on: April 17, 2019, 03:41:AM »
The Madeleine fund website was launched on the 15th May 2007, the first screen capture of the Store was on August the 25th, 2007, meaning the 2006 copyright must have been visible on the website at its launch...

By the 12th September 2007 the copyright (2006) had been changed to 2007..

Is the Madeleine McCann case something of a scam?

The Copyright date of the 'FIND MADELINE ONLINE STORE' (2006) raises eyebrows, particularly since Gerry McCanns sister help to set up and run the online store, accompanied by a pupil she used to teach, and his father a police Officer in Ullapool., Scotland..
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 06:40:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4120 on: April 17, 2019, 06:48:AM »
There needs to be an investigation into the date, and by whom the 'FIND MADELEINE ON LINE STORE' was first registered in 2006 - since, with it being registered long before Madeleine McCann even supposedly went missing, and the involvement of Gerry McCanns sister, and others, who lived or worked in Ullapool Scotland in the day to day running and operating of the store not set into operating  motion until the following year (April / May 2007) when the McCanns went to Portugal...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 06:49:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4121 on: April 17, 2019, 06:52:AM »
There needs to be an investigation into the date, and by whom the 'FIND MADELEINE ON LINE STORE' was first registered in 2006 - since, with it being registered long before Madeleine McCann even supposedly went missing, and the involvement of Gerry McCanns sister, and others, who lived or worked in Ullapool Scotland in the day to day running and operating of the store not set into operating  motion until the following year (April / May 2007) when the McCanns went to Portugal...

What must also come into play, is the fact that there must have been more than nine adult members of the so called tapas group in Portugal at the time Madeleine McCanns disappearance was alerted - who were the other unnamed members of the group?

The Gorrod couple, the Carpenter couple, Kate McCanns father?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4122 on: April 17, 2019, 08:24:AM »
There is also the matter of a couple, who entered the McCann apartment on the evening when Madeleine was crying continuously for about one hour and fifthteen minutes - this entry into the premises is understood to have taken place prior to the observations made by Mrs Fenn ( who reported non stop crying between 10.30pm - 11.45pm, on evening 1st May 2007). Rather disturbingly  an unknown couple had entered apartment 5a to deal with a crying child at abut 9.30 - 10pm, that same evening. In contrast Mrs Fenn did not return to her apartment (situated above the McCann apartment in block 5) until about 10pm that evening and sat on the veranda drinking wine or spirits, as was her normal custom!

Neither Mrs Fenn or the unknown couple, knew what the other party did, or observed, because the couple and Mrs Fenn, were not present in block 5 at one and the same time. The couple entered the McCann apartment at a time when Mrs Fenn was absent from her own apartment above the McCanns accommodation, and by the time Mrs Fenn returned to her apartment at about 10pm, the couple had already left the McCann apartment (or as the case may be, have remained inside the McCann accommodation, or alternatively, taken Madeleine out of apartment 5a to another unspecified apartment nearby...

Despite this, once the couple had left the McCann apartment by 10pm,  it would appear that the crying childhood been quelled and must have settled down for about half an hour ( between 10pm and 10.30pm) because Mrs Fenn did not hear any crying at all from any child during the first 30 minutes after arriving back at her apartment at 10pm - the incessant crying started at 10.30pm and lasted until 11.45pm, coinciding with Mrs Fenn hearing the sliding of the patio door on the poolside of the apartment block, accompanied by a child's voice calling out 'daddy, daddy, daddy'..

Now..

Although this suggests that Gerry McCann must have returned to apartment 5a at about that time (11.45pm), it remains possible that the couple who entered apartment 5a at some point between 9.30pm -10pm, had remained inside the apartment throughout the entire period (9.30pm - 11.45pm), and that the yell of a childs vioce calling out, ' daddy, daddy, daddy', coincided with the actual time she may have died..
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:32:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4123 on: April 17, 2019, 08:36:AM »

Despite this, once the couple had left the McCann apartment by 10pm,  it would appear that the crying childhood been quelled and must have settled down for about half an hour ( between 10pm and 10.30pm) because Mrs Fenn did not hear any crying at all from any child during the first 30 minutes after arriving back at her apartment at 10pm - the incessant crying started at 10.30pm and lasted until 11.45pm, coinciding with Mrs Fenn hearing the sliding of the patio door on the poolside of the apartment block, accompanied by a child's voice calling out 'daddy, daddy, daddy'..

Now..

Although this suggests that Gerry McCann must have returned to apartment 5a at about that time (11.45pm), it remains possible that the couple who entered apartment 5a at some point between 9.30pm -10pm, had remained inside the apartment throughout the entire period (9.30pm - 11.45pm), and that the yell of a childs vioce calling out, ' daddy, daddy, daddy', coincided with the actual time she may have died..

Thus lending credence to the beliefs of some that Madeleine McCann had died or gone missing before either of the two alerts made on the evening of the 3rd May 2007 (by 9.15pm and10pm), in other words, that she could have died or gone missing from as early as the late evening of the 1st May 2007...

There is something not quite right with a number of things in this case...

For example, the copyrighting of the ' FIND MADELEINE ON LINE STORE', set up in 2006 and run by Gerry McCanns sister, and a former pupil of hers ( and his policeman father), and the likelihood that there were other adult members of the tapas nine group at one time or another in Luz, Portugal, including the Gorrod and Carpenter couples, and Kate McCanns father?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:43:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4124 on: April 17, 2019, 08:47:AM »

There is something not quite right with a number of things in this case...

For example, the copyrighting of the ' FIND MADELEINE ON LINE STORE', set up in 2006 and run by Gerry McCanns sister, and a former pupil of hers ( and his policeman father), and the likelihood that there were other adult members of the tapas nine group at one time or another in Luz, Portugal, including the Gorrod and Carpenter couples, and Kate McCanns father?

And, then there is Jez Wilkes, in the vicinity of the McCann apartment at around the time of the first alert (9.15pm) that a child had gone missing from an apartment of the Ocean Club belonging to one of their clients - Jez Wilkes pushing his pram, containing a child, posing the question, which child?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:48:AM by mike tesko »