Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580345 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3525 on: January 08, 2019, 08:48:PM »
I can't quite see how the priest was deceived..https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html

I take the opposite view, it provided the parents with an opportunity to identify an appropriate grave close to hallowed ground where they could lay Madeleine's remains to rest - later on of course, in the knowledge that the church grounds and nearby locations had already been searched! I think the parents used the hire car to pick up Madeleine's remains and transport them to the grounds of the derelict building directly across the street from St Vincent's church ( address, No.5 Av. dos Pesca'), and the hire car office (shop)...

My prediction regarding this matter is true!

Madeleine's remains will eventually be recovered from where I say her parents put her!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 10:49:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3526 on: January 10, 2019, 10:53:PM »
Madeleine's remains are going to be found, or recovered, people can deny the insight I am providing into this matter, she currently is buried in the shallow grave which I have identified - once her remains are recovered, one or other parent will be pushed into the position of testifying against the other parent, for the sake of them keeping custody of their other children...

Watch this space, Madeleine's remains are about to be found officially..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3527 on: January 10, 2019, 10:55:PM »
Madeleine's remains are going to be found, or recovered, people can deny the insight I am providing into this matter, she currently is buried in the shallow grave which I have identified - once her remains are recovered, one or other parent will be pushed into the position of testifying against the other parent, for the sake of them keeping custody of their other children...

Watch this space, Madeleine's remains are about to be found officially..

Influx of funds by the parents to fund the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter will only lead to the discovery of the truth in this matter, sooner, rather than later..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 10:56:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3528 on: January 10, 2019, 11:00:PM »
If I had the funds, and the opportunity, free of trespass laws, I would gladly return to Luz and dig up the shallow grave with my bare hands, so that this sordid matter can be brought to a conclusion - Madeleine is dead, she died before the evening of 3rd May 2007, the parents and their group have not told the truth - it's still not too late, for one or other of the group to break their silence...

We shall see...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:01:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3529 on: January 10, 2019, 11:04:PM »
I have identified the location of the shallow grave, where Madeleine was disposed of, once her remains are found or recovered, my involvement will be complete, and I will have nothing further to say..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3530 on: January 10, 2019, 11:08:PM »
I have identified the location of the shallow grave, where Madeleine was disposed of, once her remains are found or recovered, my involvement will be complete, and I will have nothing further to say..
Yet to be understood, is why the parents who are aware of this thread on this website, aren't breaking their necks to either return to Luz and dig up the shallow grave themselves, or insist that the Portuguese police go there, and dig Madeleine's remains up, so we can give her a proper Christian burial?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3531 on: February 05, 2019, 09:07:PM »
Kate McCann 's action in sedating her daughter is /are responsible for her death! She can deny anything she likes, but the truth of the I.

In Respect of this manageable situation the author knows that Madeleine is dead...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:23:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3532 on: February 06, 2019, 03:24:AM »
I saw some video footage of the McCann parents throwing themselves on the floor in apartment 5A when the authorities turned up, and Kate McCann has what appears to be visible markings on at least one of her arms. Neither she, nor her husband have ever given an explanation for them!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3533 on: February 06, 2019, 08:22:AM »
I saw some video footage of the McCann parents throwing themselves on the floor in apartment 5A when the authorities turned up, and Kate McCann has what appears to be visible markings on at least one of her arms. Neither she, nor her husband have ever given an explanation for them!

Kate also has been photographed with bruises on similar parts of her arms whilst staying in Portugal. How did such injuries and bruises occur?

When?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3534 on: February 06, 2019, 09:29:AM »
In another twist of fate, in a photograph taken of Maddie, there appears to exist evidence that Maddie must have got marks, or bruising on her throat, which someone has attempted to conceal using Photoshop editing features. Where is the original photograph, or negative in relation to this particular image?

Why would someone want to, or need to be tampering with a view of Maddies throat using Photoshop software? Who was the person who altered the photograph? How did they get access to the original image which they subsequently tampered with?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:30:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3535 on: February 06, 2019, 09:35:AM »
No similar marks were seen, or found when examining photographic images taken of either, Gerry McCann, or the couples other two siblings!

There exists these markings captured in some photographs taken only of Kate and Madeleine McCann!

Were mother and daughter victime of some sort of violent, sexual or aggressive abuse?

If so, by whom?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:35:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3536 on: February 06, 2019, 09:38:AM »

Were mother and daughter victime of some sort of violent, sexual or aggressive abuse?

If so, by whom?

If the abuser was not Gerry McCann himself, why is it that he does not appear to have been overly concerned about the presence of these bruises and markings on the extremities of his wife and their eldest sibling?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3537 on: February 06, 2019, 09:42:AM »
Every photograph that exists in the public domain that was taken of the McCann family consistig of Kate, Gerry, Madeleine and the other two siblings need to be gathered up and put on a database, with the view of identifying any marks or bruises on the extremities of their bodies, or alternatively if any such photographs show evidence of them being altered using Photoshop software!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:21:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3538 on: February 07, 2019, 09:25:AM »
The church at Praia De Luz and it's immediate surroundings still remains a focal point for Kate McCann who returns to Portugal every year and visits it...

Directly across the road, within walking distance, lies the derelict building and it's rear garden..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3539 on: February 07, 2019, 09:36:AM »
The church at Praia De Luz and it's immediate surroundings still remains a focal point for Kate McCann who returns to Portugal every year and visits it...

Directly across the road, within walking distance, lies the derelict building and it's rear garden..

If the relatives are involved in the death or disappearance of their eldest sibling, and they laid her remains to rest, and concealed it, I think it's odds on that although the body may have been concealed in some somewhat remote location originally,  that the remains were recovered and brought back to a suitable location in close proximity to hallowed ground?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:38:AM by mike tesko »