Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580599 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #510 on: June 01, 2011, 05:46:PM »
Mike,sorry wrong thread I know,but did your psychic friend forsee Jeremys release from prison,in the future?
... Yes, most definately - psychic friend has foretold of his impending release...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #511 on: June 01, 2011, 08:36:PM »
Why did parents and "tapas group" members have to write down a time table of events that evening before they contacted the police, to show who checked the apartments and when?

What exactly were they all fearful of?

Tyler

« Reply #512 on: June 01, 2011, 08:38:PM »
Why did parents and "tapas group" members have to write down a time table of events that evening before they contacted the police, to show who checked the apartments and when?

Because they needed to give themselves alibis?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #513 on: June 01, 2011, 08:40:PM »

Because they needed to give themselves alibis?

Yes, it looks that way to me, too...

Offline gordo30

« Reply #514 on: June 01, 2011, 10:49:PM »
There was something said in a previous post about the likelihood of this Senario being successful when so many people are involved in a cover up that made me think about certain things.

The possible reason for getting the others to confirm in some form of writting the various times they had checked on their kids and the children of the other members may have helped include them in the deception.

They may have been manipulated to include times that may have helped cover or corroborate timing's from those who were involved.

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #515 on: June 01, 2011, 11:12:PM »
Mike, have you ever broached the psychic's opinion with Jeremy?  And do you have an opinion on their view re Jeremy?
--------------------------

I only ever broached the subject once with Jeremy, and that was in an indirect way when I was once speaking to him about the so called suicide note (rows and columns of capital letters) - "Now Make Dad, Go Downstairs, Bedroom Phone Lead unplugged, Get Jeremy to Come To Farm", I told Jeremy that my friend interpreted the note to mean this, and Jeremy appeared shocked at first and then he beamed back one of those massive grins that are characteristic of him, and he simply said, words to the effect, my friend and I should keep such comments to ourselves...

I assumed it was you or Taff Jones who had applied that interpretation.  I'm a little taken aback that it was a 'psychic'.  I still dont get get how it would fit in with Jeremy having put Sheila up to it.  Since it is highly unlikely that he had sufficient understanding of Sheila's mental health issues required manipulate her to that extent.  Unless he told her the twins were going to be taken away in the night by Social Services and that this had been secretly arranged by Neville / June etc.  How could he engineer a psychotic episode in his sister, at a specific time?
I appreciate your "taken aback" Roch. Unfortunately if you apply a similar analysis to the other posted "evidence" you can spot a pattern  :(

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #516 on: June 01, 2011, 11:33:PM »
Mike, have you ever broached the psychic's opinion with Jeremy?  And do you have an opinion on their view re Jeremy?
--------------------------

I only ever broached the subject once with Jeremy, and that was in an indirect way when I was once speaking to him about the so called suicide note (rows and columns of capital letters) - "Now Make Dad, Go Downstairs, Bedroom Phone Lead unplugged, Get Jeremy to Come To Farm", I told Jeremy that my friend interpreted the note to mean this, and Jeremy appeared shocked at first and then he beamed back one of those massive grins that are characteristic of him, and he simply said, words to the effect, my friend and I should keep such comments to ourselves...

I assumed it was you or Taff Jones who had applied that interpretation.  I'm a little taken aback that it was a 'psychic'.  I still dont get get how it would fit in with Jeremy having put Sheila up to it.  Since it is highly unlikely that he had sufficient understanding of Sheila's mental health issues required manipulate her to that extent.  Unless he told her the twins were going to be taken away in the night by Social Services and that this had been secretly arranged by Neville / June etc.  How could he engineer a psychotic episode in his sister, at a specific time?
I appreciate your "taken aback" Roch. Unfortunately if you apply a similar analysis to the other posted "evidence" you can spot a pattern  :(

I did buy the suggestion from one poster that it was the children practicing sounds of letters.  I expect we'll never know for sure.  I keep a cautious, yet open mind about 'psychics'. 

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #517 on: June 02, 2011, 12:33:AM »
The more I come to think about it, I am convinced that if the man seen by the Smith contingent was not somebody carrying off Maddie, then she was in one of the other apartments belonging to one of the other members of the group, in the knowledge of at least two or more group members, who I believe included, Jane Tanner, Russell O'Brien, Mathew Oldfield, David Payne, Gerry McCann and Kate. These individuals know what really happened to Maddie, I feel sure of it...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 12:34:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #518 on: June 02, 2011, 09:09:PM »
Would anyone here have a different opinion if the McCanns took a lie detector test and passed?
---------------

Yes, I think I would...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #519 on: June 02, 2011, 09:16:PM »
My psychic friend has consented to being filmed, talking about the case of Maddie McCann, and her disappearance in PDL, May 2007 - my friend is due to return from America in three weeks time, and has promised to reveal all in an interview, about his take on the case...

I have agreed in principal to such an interview and obtained my friends permission to broadcast the said interview, here...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 10:29:PM by mike tesko »

Offline joolz1975

« Reply #520 on: June 02, 2011, 09:59:PM »
Ive said all along that if Sheila did it then JB was still behind it in some way.

Now back to what mike said Jeremy said when the idea that he may have persuaded sheila to carry out the murders was put to him ( he responded clever b****** then i hope never gets released.

If mike thinks this scenario is even a possibility then i dont understand why he still supports him!

Re the Maddie casei think the idea that the she may have taken recreational drugs that belonged to the adults highly likely BUT i still dont think Kate was involved and i also think someone would have cracked under the pressure by now. Why on earth would they push for a review and run risk of all this coming out!?

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #521 on: June 02, 2011, 10:25:PM »
Would anyone here have a different opinion if the McCanns took a lie detector test and passed?
---------------

Yes, I think I would...

I wouldn't - for the reasons discussed on the Lie Detector thread on the JB forum.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #522 on: June 02, 2011, 11:29:PM »
Ive said all along that if Sheila did it then JB was still behind it in some way.

Now back to what mike said Jeremy said when the idea that he may have persuaded sheila to carry out the murders was put to him ( he responded clever b****** then i hope never gets released.

If mike thinks this scenario is even a possibility then i dont understand why he still supports him!

Re the Maddie casei think the idea that the she may have taken recreational drugs that belonged to the adults highly likely BUT i still dont think Kate was involved and i also think someone would have cracked under the pressure by now. Why on earth would they push for a review and run risk of all this coming out!?

Don't think the psychic will say it was deliberate manipulation on the part of Jeremy.  Think it's more likely things were said which got twisted in Sheila's mind.  How on earth could you prime someone to carry out those kind of killings?   Re Kate... hmmmm?  I agree though on the review thing... It's either the most brazen double bluff in the world or.... or what??

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #523 on: June 03, 2011, 01:08:AM »
Poor Kate had no part in the loss of that child. But Gerry? How scary and controlling does he seem to be?

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #524 on: June 03, 2011, 01:15:AM »
But Mike, you can't just lose a body, even that small.