Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584605 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #480 on: May 30, 2011, 05:22:PM »
Looking in the direction of the second horizontal drain along the west coast, from the restaurant terrace at The Bull public house, PDL, and a reverse view, standing in the vicinity of the same drain looking back in the direction of the pub, church and derelict building...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:23:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #481 on: May 30, 2011, 05:25:PM »
Access to the beach in the vicinity where the second horizontal drain is located -  if you go down this road and turn left it takes you in the general direction of the Bull pub, church and derelict building...

Also shown, is reverse view from edge of road looking back towards main road - if you turn right at the junction, it takes you back in the general direction of Kellys bar, and LUZDOC...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:29:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #482 on: May 30, 2011, 05:32:PM »
Showing view from corner of street which leads left and out of sight, downhill to the church, and derelict building, and The Bull pub - Kelly's bar is beyond the tables on the left, downhill and on the right out of sight...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:33:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #483 on: May 30, 2011, 05:43:PM »
Night view looking down hill in the direction of the reception, and "tapas bar" restaurant entrance - towards where Baptiste supermarket is located, apartment 5a is situated on right in photograph...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:44:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #484 on: May 31, 2011, 10:18:AM »
There must have been at least two people involved in Maddies disappearance if she left through bedroom window...

Tyler

« Reply #485 on: May 31, 2011, 12:43:PM »
There must have been at least two people involved in Maddies disappearance if she left through bedroom window...

Did anyone actually witness the window being open and the shutters pulled up? I just cant see why someone would go to all the trouble of that when they could have just gone through the front door.Any kidnapper was taking a big gamble too,as the McCanns or any of their holiday friends could have have come by the apartment at any given moment.As for all the sightings of strange men carrying a child,wouldnt it have been more logical to have had a vehicle waiting at the front of the apartment?It is all very odd   :(

Sparkfilms

« Reply #486 on: May 31, 2011, 01:11:PM »
Two people involved if through shutter...and agree that Maddie would have been put straight into a false plated car or van. Who the **** would walk the streets with an abducted child?

I have doubts that Jane Tanner saw anything at all.

I still think it possible that the McCann's or other members of the Tapas 9 set up the shutter scenario as a fabrication.

Spoke to my ex wife about the case at the weekend, she thinks Gerry and Kate did it.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #487 on: May 31, 2011, 09:16:PM »
Two people involved if through shutter...and agree that Maddie would have been put straight into a false plated car or van. Who the **** would walk the streets with an abducted child?

I still think it possible that the McCann's or other members of the Tapas 9 set up the shutter scenario as a fabrication.

Spoke to my ex wife about the case at the weekend, she thinks Gerry and Kate did it.
-----------------------

Iv'e been giving the Smith sighting some more thought - think it could be linked to O"Brien staying behind at his apartment to look after his sick child, when Mathew Oldfield returned to the "tapas bar", after the 9:30pm check on apartment 5a...

Did O'Brien take his sick daughter out to LUZDOC that night, which is situated along the route taken by the man who was seen by the Smith contingent? Was Maddie moved from 5a by Oldfield and O'Brien, and taken into either O'Briens or Oldfield's apartment at around 9:30pm? A psychic friend of mine seems to think that the two children overdosed, on adult recreation drugs, and Maddie died, and the other child survived, and this was why members of the group closed shop and built up the story about an abduction...

Child of O'Brien / Tanner survived - Maddie did not...

My friend believes that Smith contingent saw the other sick child being carried in the arms of one member of the group, who was not Gerry McCann, my friend says the child being carried was not dead, but unwell, and that this child did not die, but was returned to the apartment...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #488 on: May 31, 2011, 09:23:PM »
My psychic friend, also says that when Kate went to apartment 5a at about 10pm, she was met there by someone from the group - I have pressed for more information but my friend is not forthcoming...

I think other person at 5a was Jane Tanner or David Payne...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #489 on: May 31, 2011, 09:32:PM »
Psychic friend says that bed sheet went missing or was washed because it contained traces of sickness and the Adult recreation drug that the child and Maddie had overdosed on...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #490 on: May 31, 2011, 09:34:PM »

-----------------------

Iv'e been giving the Smith sighting some more thought - think it could be linked to O"Brien staying behind at his apartment to look after his sick child, when Mathew Oldfield returned to the "tapas bar", after the 9:30pm check on apartment 5a...

Did O'Brien take his sick daughter out to LUZDOC that night, which is situated along the route taken by the man who was seen by the Smith contingent? Was Maddie moved from 5a by Oldfield and O'Brien, and taken into either O'Briens or Oldfield's apartment at around 9:30pm? A psychic friend of mine seems to think that the two children overdosed, on adult recreation drugs, and Maddie died, and the other child survived, and this was why members of the group closed shop and built up the story about an abduction...

My friend believes that Smith contingent saw the other sick child being carried in the arms of one member of the group, who was not Gerry McCann, my friend says the child being carried was not dead, but unwell, and that this child did not die, but was returned to the apartment...

Christ on a bike Mike... that'll throw the cat among the pigeons with a few on here... mind you that's a hell of a theory, which I bet nobody else has ever come up with.  Would explain a lot if there was truth in it.  Mike, dare I ask... has this source got an opinion on the main case?

Sparkfilms

« Reply #491 on: May 31, 2011, 09:40:PM »
Very interesting Mike, and quite possible.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #492 on: May 31, 2011, 09:44:PM »

-----------------------

Christ on a bike Mike... that'll throw the cat among the pigeons with a few on here... mind you that's a hell of a theory, which I bet nobody else has ever come up with.  Would explain a lot if there was truth in it.  Mike, dare I ask... has this source got an opinion on the main case?
-----------------------

Yes, psychic friend is of the opinion that Jeremy encouraged Sheila to do it, friend says Jeremy was not there when family shot, and he did not pay anyone to carry out the shootings, friend says there was no need to pay anyone, Sheila was primed to carry out the shootings, and she snapped when her parents started talking about getting her some help to look after the children, or that foster parents could be found to take care of them...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 09:56:PM by mike tesko »

Sparkfilms

« Reply #493 on: May 31, 2011, 09:55:PM »
Mike - have you considered that Maddie may have died in O'Briens apartment? Was she ever in 5a that evening? It may have been some kind of kids sleepover. Or failing that, was the O'Brien's kid in 5a? The number of 'checks' on the evening Maddie disappeared were completely out of sync with what had gone on before ( thinking back to Mrs Fenn's statement etc ).

Back on the Jeremy trail, I too came across someone who thought Jeremy somehow put Shelia up to the killings.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 09:58:PM by Sparkfilms »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #494 on: May 31, 2011, 09:59:PM »

-----------------------

-----------------------

Yes, psychic friend is of the opinion that Jeremy encouraged Sheila to do it...

Sorry to digress, given this is a Madeleine McCann thread... but is this what you were referring to when you said... someone once suggested that 'Jeremy's accomplice was Sheila'?  And do you have an opinion on the psychic's opinion?  To me that theory would be related to the gun left on the settle and the 'conversation' re the twins...