Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580605 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #450 on: May 29, 2011, 10:10:AM »
Lets take a look around block five, and 5a, from where Maddie disappeared from:-

Starting point for tour of area begins in the car park of block six (next apartment down the road from where Maddie went missing). Junction shown in first image is the road junction across which Jane Tanner allegedly saw the man carrying off a child who could have been Maddie...

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 10:49:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #451 on: May 29, 2011, 10:55:AM »
The aforementioned pictures show views between the car park of block six and the junction at the top of the road, adjacent to block four (block five being from where Maddie went missing), some of the images show views into the car[parks of Blocks five and four, from the footpath which ruins along the road to the junction at the top of the hill. It should be noted that there is a foot[path or an alley that runs between blocks five and four, from the car parks of the apartments to the adjoining alleyway and footpath that runs parallel to the poolside and "tapas bar" restaurant:-

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #452 on: May 29, 2011, 10:58:AM »
More images:-

The next set of images show views whilst returning back down hill in the general direction of Block five and the footpath that runs between blocks five and four...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 01:39:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #453 on: May 29, 2011, 11:36:AM »

next set of pictures show views from footpath between blocks five and four, and the alleyway that runs between the "tapas bar" restaurant, where parents and friends were wining and dining, and poolside and block five, apartment 5a...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:14:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #454 on: May 29, 2011, 11:52:AM »

Showing views looking back along alleyway / footpath between pool and "tapas bar" restaurant and block five and four in general direction to far end of block four and poolside...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:14:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #455 on: May 29, 2011, 12:39:PM »
Now, lets go back up the footpath between blocks five and four and take a look at the other ground floor apartments and in particular to shutters at the window of 5a, and its door on the roadside of the building:-

We will now go back up the footpath between blocks five and four, and look left and then right into the carparks of each block and then we will walk twards 5a...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:36:PM by mike tesko »

Offline joolz1975

« Reply #456 on: May 29, 2011, 02:35:PM »
Mike cant you put all photos on a seperate thread? It really slows the flow of the threads when there are dozens of photos on it.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #457 on: May 29, 2011, 02:42:PM »
Mike cant you put all photos on a seperate thread? It really slows the flow of the threads when there are dozens of photos on it.
-----------------

Same problem will occur if I put all photographs on same thread, sorry for the inconvenience at this stage, but I will seek advice from my technician at some stage in the future to try and resolve this problem. In the mean time, I was merely trying to give every reader an insight into the the layout and locality of apartment 5a, in relation to block six (where I stayed for a week in 2010) and the "tapas bar" restaurant area...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:44:PM by mike tesko »

Offline joolz1975

« Reply #458 on: May 29, 2011, 02:48:PM »
-----------------

Same problem will occur if I put all photographs on same thread, sorry for the inconvenience at this stage, but I will seek advice from my technician at some stage in the future to try and resolve this problem. In the mean time, I was merely trying to give every reader an insight into the the layout and locality of apartment 5a, in relation to block six (where I stayed for a week in 2010) and the "tapas bar" restaurant area...

Oh yeh i appreciate that and when im on my laptop its not such an issue but when catching up with the forum on my phone it sometimes takes ages for the photos to appear and cant read new posts until they have.

Not sure if others have the same problem.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #459 on: May 29, 2011, 02:52:PM »
-----------------

Oh yeh i appreciate that and when im on my laptop its not such an issue but when catching up with the forum on my phone it sometimes takes ages for the photos to appear and cant read new posts until they have.

Not sure if others have the same problem.
------------------

I appreciate the technical problem that you are talking about, because I have the very same problem during the day when I am travelling around in the UK, and I have to rely upon my mobile phone - this is one of the reasons why I can only post short messages during the day (because I am travelling around and relying upon my mobile phone internet connection). I think this is a problem that afflicts all of us...

In the mean time...

I am merely trying to give each and every reader a general insight into the layout of the crime scene, something which no-one else has attempted to do, as far as I know...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:55:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #460 on: May 30, 2011, 11:42:AM »
Impossible for anyone outside this bedroom window to raise the metal shutter at the window

The only way this metal shutter at the bedroom window of 5a, could be raised was by someone inside the bedroom operating the strap on the right hand side of the window / wall (left hand side when viewed from outside bedroom window)...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #461 on: May 30, 2011, 11:44:AM »
No tool marks were present on the shutter, and the only fingerprints found on the window catch and the shutter were those belonging to the parents...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #462 on: May 30, 2011, 11:53:AM »
Routes of importance

I have already tried to produce views around the apartment blocks in the immediate vicinity of apartment 5a, from where Maddie went missing, but I intend to post other photographs of routes leading from there to other areas at the resort, for viewers consideration:-

(1) route to Millennium club / restaurant, from apartment 5a
(2) route to St Vincents church ( Lady of light), from 5a
(3) route to area where Smith contingent saw man carrying child who could have been Maddie
(4) route from 5a, to LUZDOC premises
(5) route from 5a, to beach where small boats are moored up at night in vicinity of 2nd horizontal drain
(6) route from 2nd horizontal drain, along coast to footpath alongside The Bull pub and Derelict building
(7) location of vertical drains in vicinity of church
(8) Location of horizontal drains at area near church and further along coast near small boats
(9) Coastal footpath along sea front from first horizontal drain to shops and restaurant bar
(10) location of portable bins close to apartment 5a, and along aforementioned routes
(11) location of underground bin containers, close to 5a, and along aforementioned routes

other routes to be added:-
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 11:55:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #463 on: May 30, 2011, 11:55:AM »
Mike... all this window shutter business.  Surely if you and others can work it out.. it's not going to take Scotland Yard long to do the same.  Now surely if the McCann's know what happened re Maddie, they must have sussed that more coppers crawling all over the shutter discrepancies isn't going to help their case? 

I'm Just trying to figure out what the hell their game is (if indeed as many suspect, they know far more than they're letting on).

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #464 on: May 30, 2011, 12:02:PM »
Mike... all this window shutter business.  Surely if you and others can work it out.. it's not going to take Scotland Yard long to do the same.  Now surely if the McCann's know what happened re Maddie, they must have sussed that more coppers crawling all over the shutter discrepancies isn't going to help their case? 

I'm Just trying to figure out what the hell their game is (if indeed as many suspect, they know far more than they're letting on).
--------------------

Yes, I understand this business about the shutters at the window, but I can assure you that I looked very closely at this shutter, and the security device which is in place, and there is no way that anyone could open that bedroom window shutter from the outside, without any help from someone inside the bedroom. Gerry McCann cannot be correct when he says that immediately upon arriving back at the apartment after Kate raised the alarm that Maddie was missing, he went outside after he closed the shutter and was able to raise it all by himself from outside the bedroom window. This could not and did not happen, and so you have to ask the question - why did they make up this lie?

I can only re-affirm that it would be impossible for anyone outside the bedroom window to open the metal shutter, without any help from  someone inside the bedroom. What this means is that if Maddie was taken through that bedroom window, it had to involve two people, not one...

What this means as far as I am concerned, is that if we are looking at an abduction, it involved two or more persons, not one solitary loner...

Nobody saw two strangers anywhere in the vicinity of 5a that night, there is only the report of a solitary figure seen by Jane Tanner who she claims carried off a child across the road junction between blocks five and six - I regard this sighting as dubious to say the least, I think it was a red herring, a smoke screen, to deflect attention away from what was really taking place......
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:22:PM by mike tesko »