Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584394 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #345 on: May 22, 2011, 09:21:PM »
this is a strange experience for me john for once i am in complete agreement with you.

John

« Reply #346 on: May 22, 2011, 09:24:PM »
this is a strange experience for me john for once i am in complete agreement with you.

You are cheating nuggy, I told you that first yesterday!  A strange feeling isn't it?   ;)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #347 on: May 22, 2011, 09:52:PM »
I would believe Kate McCann every time, her commitment to her lost daughter is heart-warming.

Anyone who thinks that the McCanns could have moved a body or achieved anything else suspicious under the noses of the world's media are somewhat deluded...conspiracy theories are like chaff...they blow away in the wind after a while and all we are left with is the truth.

Someone posted yesterday that Gerry McCann was seen by the Smith family carrying a child down the street on the night that Maddie disappeared...what a load of tosh...I think the Smith family know what they saw and it certainly wasn't Gerry McCann!
----------------------

The McCann story about the shutters at the bedroom window being forced open from the outside is hogwash - it would have been impossible for anyone to open the steel shutter from outside the bedroom window of apartment 5a as claimed by them, they are liars. You have to be inside the bedroom and operate a strap on the right hand side of the window in order to operate the steel shutter to go up or down...

Nobody has been able to raise the steel shutter at that bedroom window from the outside, since the time of Maddie's alleged abduction, so how could any would be abductor have do so on the night in question?

Why don't the McCanns go back and do a reconstruction that is filmed to show how Gerry McCann allegedly was able to raise that steel shutter at that bedroom window from outside as he claimed he did on the night of the purported disappearance of his daughter?

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

John

« Reply #348 on: May 22, 2011, 10:00:PM »
I would believe Kate McCann every time, her commitment to her lost daughter is heart-warming.

Anyone who thinks that the McCanns could have moved a body or achieved anything else suspicious under the noses of the world's media are somewhat deluded...conspiracy theories are like chaff...they blow away in the wind after a while and all we are left with is the truth.

Someone posted yesterday that Gerry McCann was seen by the Smith family carrying a child down the street on the night that Maddie disappeared...what a load of tosh...I think the Smith family know what they saw and it certainly wasn't Gerry McCann!
----------------------

The McCann story about the shutters at the bedroom window being forced open from the outside is hogwash - it would have been impossible for anyone to open the steel shutter from outside the bedroom window of apartment 5a as claimed by them, they are liars. You have to be inside the bedroom and operate a strap on the right hand side of the window in order to operate the steel shutter to go up or down...

Nobody has been able to raise the steel shutter at that bedroom window from the outside, since the time of Maddie's alleged abduction, so how could any would be abductor have do so on the night in question?

Why don't the McCanns go back and do a reconstruction that is filmed to show how Gerry McCann allegedly was able to raise that steel shutter at that bedroom window from outside as he claimed he did on the night of the purported disappearance of his daughter?

Not at all Mike, I have the very same shutters on my villa in Spain and as long as the two horizontal safety snibs are deployed at the bottom they can be lifted up from the outside or the inside without using the strap.

There is absolutely nothing to stop the shutters being lifted from the outside when the locks are not deployed. Anyone who knows about such things will also know that the snibs are seldom used leading to corrosion making them difficult to use if anyone were ever to try.

Apparently whoever tried to lift them didn't know much about their operation.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:01:PM by John »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #349 on: May 22, 2011, 11:18:PM »

----------------------

Not at all Mike, I have the very same shutters on my villa in Spain and as long as the two horizontal safety snibs are deployed at the bottom they can be lifted up from the outside or the inside without using the strap.

There is absolutely nothing to stop the shutters being lifted from the outside when the locks are not deployed. Anyone who knows about such things will also know that the snibs are seldom used leading to corrosion making them difficult to use if anyone were ever to try.

Apparently whoever tried to lift them didn't know much about their operation.
--------------------------

no such locks exist on the shutters in apartment 5a, I visited the same apartment blocks in PDL and took photographs showing the mechanism which operated the steel shutter at the window of apartment 5a, there is no such devices that you speak about, you are obviously seriously mistaken about them being the same shutters you speak about...

I will post my photographs some time tomorrow, to put your mind at rest...

John

« Reply #350 on: May 22, 2011, 11:27:PM »
no such locks exist on the shutters in apartment 5a, I visited the same apartment blocks in PDL and took photographs showing the mechanism which operated the steel shutter at the window of apartment 5a, there is no such devices that you speak about, you are obviously seriously mistaken about them being the same shutters you speak about...

That will be interesting as they are a standard feature on such shutters.

The bars are fitted on the bottom of the shutter, one on each side and fit into holes drilled in the vertical U-section in which the shutters run. A simple but effective locking mechanism.

When the windows are open the shutters can be closed but set in such a way that plenty of air can still enter the room whilst maintaining security.  The McCann's possibly didn't see the locking device which does not surprise me.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:43:PM by John »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #351 on: May 23, 2011, 09:28:AM »

That will be interesting as they are a standard feature on such shutters.

The bars are fitted on the bottom of the shutter, one on each side and fit into holes drilled in the vertical U-section in which the shutters run. A simple but effective locking mechanism.

When the windows are open the shutters can be closed but set in such a way that plenty of air can still enter the room whilst maintaining security.  The McCann's possibly didn't see the locking device which does not surprise me.

... Device for deactivating window shutter at 5a, is located on right hand side of window, inside bedroom, and cannot be operated by anyone outside the room - since, the strap which deactivates the security device on the steel window shutter of 5a, needs to be pulled diagonally away from the vertical face of the bedroom wall and pulled downwards in order to raise the shutter on the outside of the window, a feat which cannot be achieved by someone standing outside the room on the other side of the closed shutter. According to the McCanns the bedroom window, curtains, and the steel shutter was closed, when they left 5a to go galavanting off to the tapas bar - the window shutter was also still noted to be in the closed position by Russel O'Brien when at just before 9 O'clock he claims to have put his ear to the bedroom steel shutter of 5a, en route to the tapas bar. In addition, Gerry McCann checked 5a at about 9.05pm, and according to him everything was still in order by that stage - the window, curtains and window shutter were all still closed by that stage. It must follow, that someone opened the curtain, window and the shutter, at sometime after Gerry left 5a at about 9.05pm (if McCanns genuinely had nothing to do with the disappearance of Maddie)...

Tyler

« Reply #352 on: May 23, 2011, 10:00:AM »
left to go galavanting off to the tapas bar   ;D    that line tickled my sad sense of humour.
Is the photograph of the window in question,or just an identical one?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #353 on: May 23, 2011, 02:07:PM »
Jane Tanner, Russell O'Brien and David Payne, movements between tapas bar and apartment block, will now come under intense scrutiny...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #354 on: May 23, 2011, 02:31:PM »
A boating accident which almost cost Russel O'Brien his life on the very evening that Maddie disappeared - could focus in the Met review of the case, since it led to some ill feeling later that evening between him and Gerry McCann over  game of tennis, and another matter, at about 9.0pm...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #355 on: May 23, 2011, 02:59:PM »
The ill feeling boiled over between the pair, after  O'Brien turned up at the tapas bar at about 9pm, proclaiming that all was well back at 5a - causing Gerry to storm off to the apartment to check it for hlmself...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #356 on: May 23, 2011, 03:42:PM »
How bizarre that Gerry should be so suspicious and wary of O'Brien at around 9pm, yet half an hour later, he was entrusting the safety and well-being of the McCann children, and telling him that the patio door was left unlocked, and access gained to 5a via it?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #357 on: May 23, 2011, 03:53:PM »
How bizarre that Gerry should be so suspicious and wary of O'Brien at around 9pm, yet half an hour later, he was entrusting the safety and well-being of the McCann children, and telling him that the patio door was left unlocked, and access gained to 5a via it?

Is O'Brien the bloke who has had allegations of innapropriate comments / conversation made against him in Amaral's book?  I will check this my self later on when I'm not at work.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 03:54:PM by Rochford Shields »

Sparkfilms

« Reply #358 on: May 23, 2011, 03:59:PM »
The Gerry McCann / Russell O'Brien thing is very interesting.

O'Brien had access to Maddie, did he not?

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #359 on: May 23, 2011, 06:05:PM »
the mcanns had the chioce of when to alert the athrotys.

if they had anything to do with it they would have delayed reporting it.