Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580579 times)

Tyler

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #330 on: May 21, 2011, 06:29:PM »
Does anyone believe that Murat actually had any involvement? Him and his (dutch I think) friend? There was alot of communication between them that evening,and Murats rubbernecking was odd.I always wondered about a link between Murat and Russell OBrien (one of the tapas group).And Russell was not at the tapas restuarant that evening as his child was apparantly sick? Probably way off here arnt I?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #331 on: May 21, 2011, 06:31:PM »
Lets look at the sightings of Jane Tanner and the Smith Contingent - none of them saw any would be abductor wearing any gloves, no fingerprints or unidentified DNA was ever found at or in apartment 5a, in particular in the vicinity of the bedroom window, with the metal shutter that could not be opened from the outside (contrary to what the McCanns claim)...

So...

we have a would be abductor who does not wear any gloves, and he leaves no fingerprints anywhere at the scene from where Maddie vanished off the face of the earth?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Tyler

« Reply #332 on: May 21, 2011, 06:34:PM »
Was the cuddle cat ever forensically tested do you know? Because the McCanns say that the abductor took the toy from Maddie and placed it on a shelf.

Offline joolz1975

« Reply #333 on: May 21, 2011, 06:46:PM »
I really dont know what to make of this case!

On one hand i think the Mcanns and their friends know much more than they are letting on!

On the other hand if they are involved why Push for a case review where evidence could possibly be found high lighting their involvement.

My initial thoughts wheni heard about this case was that she had been harmed accidently and they have covered up but surely someone would have cracked under pressure by now.

Kate mcann looks tortured no doubt about it but is it guilt over leaving maddy that night or guilt over something else.

Regardless that whole group behaved badly leaving their kids like they did.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:39:PM by mike tesko »

Offline joolz1975

« Reply #335 on: May 21, 2011, 07:16:PM »
Tried looking for a link to the book the detective wrote but cant find one!!

Can anybody point me in the right direction please??

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #336 on: May 21, 2011, 09:11:PM »

This is it:

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

Sparkfilms

« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2011, 10:12:PM »
No trace or evidence of an abductor.

Claims that the window shutter was somehow forced open are false.

Police in Portugal never bite on the abduction line at the time or since.

Maddie may have left the apartment of her own accord.

She was known for her sleepwalking back home.

Maddie was most likely sedated with the sleepwalking in mind.

******* useless parenting.

******* stupid people, Gerry in particular.

I would be looking at the inner circle of the 'Tapas 9' before anyone or anything else.

Last person or persons to see the little girl alive?

Who knows?

Maybe O'Brien.

Maybe Tanner.

I think Maddie died that night and possibly in 5a.

Her body is nearby or in the sea.

The local refuse was dumped at sea at around 3am - I had all this checked out at the time.

British police did not believe in the abduction either, hence the dogs etc.

Kate McCann used medical terminology at the time that indicated death.

The priest would have confirmed this but went awol.

Accidental death and hiding the body ticked most boxes in Portugal and the UK.

It still does.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #338 on: May 21, 2011, 10:38:PM »
if the McCann were hiding her body would they of alerted the police to the fact she was missing.

they would have to be mad to do that.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 10:43:PM by nugnug »

John

« Reply #339 on: May 22, 2011, 02:12:AM »
Most logical nuggy, it would have served their purpose to have waited until the morning and then pretended to have found her cot empty then.

+1 missy

Tyler

« Reply #340 on: May 22, 2011, 11:21:AM »
Am in the process of reading Kates book. Was a little shocked to learn that Gerry managed to get some sleep in the early hours of Maddies disappearance.I would have thought that the adrenalin would be enough to keep anyone from sleeping?Just dont think that I could have sat in the apartment full stop.Id have been searching all through the night.

Offline joolz1975

« Reply #341 on: May 22, 2011, 04:56:PM »

This is it:

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

Thankyou!!

Just reading it now!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #342 on: May 22, 2011, 06:36:PM »
if the McCann were hiding her body would they of alerted the police to the fact she was missing.

they would have to be mad to do that.
---------------------

unless they were sure that the body was so well concealed elsewhere that they were confident the police would not find it, or associate it to them in the early stages...

Tyler

« Reply #343 on: May 22, 2011, 08:56:PM »
In Kates book,she is sticking with her story that the abductor must have exited through the window as it was wide open and the shutters were up.Now Im really confused,because I thought that this was found not to be the case after-all? The McCanns are adamant that someone may have been watching the apartment prior to Maddies disappearance,watching the McCanns comings and goings to ascertain thier routine.Surely then,the abductor would know that they were using the patio door and not locking it behind them? Why then would you use a window as an escape route,when there was the choice of two doors as exits?Is there a clear photograph of the childrens bedroom window avaliable? I would have imagined that it would be very hard to exit a window with a sleeping child in your arms?

John

« Reply #344 on: May 22, 2011, 09:12:PM »
I would believe Kate McCann every time, her commitment to her lost daughter is heart-warming.

Anyone who thinks that the McCanns could have moved a body or achieved anything else suspicious under the noses of the world's media are somewhat deluded...conspiracy theories are like chaff...they blow away in the wind after a while and all we are left with is the truth.

Someone posted yesterday that Gerry McCann was seen by the Smith family carrying a child down the street on the night that Maddie disappeared...what a load of tosh...I think the Smith family know what they saw and it certainly wasn't Gerry McCann!