Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584726 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #285 on: May 20, 2011, 05:20:PM »
Once the grounds of the derelict building are thoroughly searched, and items found there are forensically examined for DNA, the truth about what happened to Maddie will eventually be revealed for the world to see...

Lets us not forget that soon after Maddie went missing that the parents used to visit this church in the middle of the night, a derelict building only a matter of yards away, where the body of a poor little child victim could easily be disposed of in complete seclusion:-
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 05:29:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #286 on: May 20, 2011, 05:35:PM »
My week long attendance in PDL looking into the circumstances of this case, led me to the grounds of a derelict building opposite the church, which became a favorite haunt of the McCann parents - I will be posting all the photographs I took (shortly) whilst carrying out a brief examination of the scene, on that occasion. It soon became clear that this place had not been throughly searched as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie McCann. It has still not yet been throughly searched, despite me drawing the attention of the Portuguese police to this site and the clues I discovered there...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:15:PM by mike tesko »

John

« Reply #287 on: May 20, 2011, 05:39:PM »
My week long attendance in PDL looking into the circumstances of this case, led me to the grounds of a derelict building opposite the church, which became a favorite haunt of the McCann parents - I will be posting all the photographs I took (shortly) whilst carrying out a brief examination of the scene, on that occasion. It soon became clear that this place had not been throughly searched as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie McCann. It has still not yet been throughly searched, despite me drawing the attention of the Portuguese police to this site and the clues I discovered there...

How would you know if it had been searched Mike?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #288 on: May 20, 2011, 05:53:PM »

----------------------

police records and visual examination, see the photographs later and make your own mind up...

John

« Reply #289 on: May 20, 2011, 05:56:PM »

----------------------

police records and visual examination, see the photographs later and make your own mind up...

So you are privy to police records in Portugal now?  ...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #290 on: May 20, 2011, 08:02:PM »

----------------------

------------------

Stop being an idiot - of course I have had access to some police records like anyone else who has read the Maddie case files. Why is it that all you appear to do is try to cause trouble, as though your some sort of superhuman being who knows everything? Now if you want to talk or debate then fine, but otherwise get lost...

Paul

« Reply #291 on: May 20, 2011, 08:09:PM »
Here's one of Mike on holiday in Portugal...

Did you go with him then?

Made me laugh! +1

John

« Reply #292 on: May 20, 2011, 08:54:PM »

----------------------

------------------

Stop being an idiot - of course I have had access to some police records like anyone else who has read the Maddie case files. Why is it that all you appear to do is try to cause trouble, as though your some sort of superhuman being who knows everything? Now if you want to talk or debate then fine, but otherwise get lost...

Charming...is that the attitude that advocates for Jeremy Beagle Bamber should be promoting?

Funny how everyone who disagrees with you is causing trouble?

Why am I not surprised?   
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 09:02:PM by John »

John

« Reply #293 on: May 20, 2011, 09:04:PM »
Nice snaps but what do they tell us other than the sun shines brightly in Portugal?

Offline joolz1975

« Reply #294 on: May 20, 2011, 09:14:PM »
Mike you cant call people names just because they challenge your opinion!

If you think it needs searching grab a spade and dig away, take Jackie with you i could do with a break from her copy and paste posts!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #295 on: May 20, 2011, 09:18:PM »
Mike you cant call people names just because they challenge your opinion!

If you think it needs searching grab a spade and dig away, take Jackie with you i could do with a break from her copy and paste posts!
--------------

Lets get the facts right, anyone starts making the kind of remarks these people keep making, I am entitled to say whatever I want to them. Its not a case of anyone agreeing with what I say or not, its the comments and the way these people make them which will always get the same kind of response from me - simple, anybody can say anything and believe in anything, no need to make insulting comments about anyone, unless those people take the first step - anyway I don't particularly care what anyone thinks of me...

John

« Reply #296 on: May 20, 2011, 09:34:PM »
I hope the McCann's get their child back sooner than later and put this nonsense to rest once and for all.  You would think some people didn't want a happy ending the way they go on?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #297 on: May 20, 2011, 10:41:PM »
I hope the McCann's get their child back sooner than later and put this nonsense to rest once and for all.  You would think some people didn't want a happy ending the way they go on?
---------------------

We would all like to think that it will have an happy ending but it won't turn out like that sadly, because Maddie is in the spirit world...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #298 on: May 20, 2011, 11:31:PM »
Place where McCanns hired hire car was across the street from the church, and next door to the derelict building - making it convenient for the perpetrators to move the body and evidence from place to place in the boot of the hire car. Fact that hire car was parked up in street outside the church and near to the hire shop and derelict building did little to raise anyones suspicions...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #299 on: May 20, 2011, 11:34:PM »
To whom do the clothes found in the derelict building belong to, which member of the "tapas 9" group?