Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580583 times)

Offline OnceSaid

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1035 on: November 25, 2012, 11:54:AM »
i was kind of hopeing she was still alive thats why i clung to the abducted and driven to spain theory,

Me too  :(

Offline jaymo132

• When injustice becomes law,rebellion becomes duty
« Reply #1037 on: November 27, 2012, 10:25:AM »
i dont think the mcanns were in any way involved.
I'm sorry nugnug i think they were very much involved....they left 3 young children on there own ,one of them had an accident,unfortunatley died and the parents covered it up....my opinion :(

Offline lookout

« Reply #1038 on: November 27, 2012, 10:34:AM »
I'm sorry nugnug i think they were very much involved....they left 3 young children on there own ,one of them had an accident,unfortunatley died and the parents covered it up....my opinion :(

Yes,the children were left,we all know this by now,,,,but the parents had nothing whatsoever to do with the childs' disappearance. Can you back-up your reasons,proof,evidence to suggest this.?

Offline jaymo132

« Reply #1039 on: November 27, 2012, 10:54:AM »

Yes,the children were left,we all know this by now,,,,but the parents had nothing whatsoever to do with the childs' disappearance. Can you back-up your reasons,proof,evidence to suggest this.?
Evidence of blood on curtains,behind settee, cadaever dogs.
Mr MCcANN being a Mason ...and no that's not evidence,just personal experience :-X

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1040 on: November 27, 2012, 10:58:AM »
Evidence of blood on curtains,behind settee, cadaever dogs.
Mr MCcANN being a Mason ...and no that's not evidence,just personal experience :-X

Hi Jaymo

Where is this evidence?   ;) ;)

Offline jaymo132

« Reply #1041 on: November 27, 2012, 11:04:AM »
Hi Jaymo

Where is this evidence?   ;) ;)

Hi Patti, i take that Gonçalo Amaral The truth of a lie is not a favourite read of yours....

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1042 on: November 27, 2012, 11:10:AM »
Hi Patti, i take that Gonçalo Amaral The truth of a lie is not a favourite read of yours....

Hi Jaymo

Not is it not. If Amaral could not solve the crime while he was in the PJ, then he certainly couldn't solve it after his disgraced dismissal.  It's a long time since I read it, to be fair. 

The MM case will always remain a mystery for their is no evidence to suggest she was killed by her parents.

However, there is statement evidence by 5 witnesses that saw a man carrying a child in the south west of PDL To this day the man has not come forward to be eliminated.  You would think with the worlds publicity this man would have come forward to say....Hey, it was me with my daughter..  :) :) :)

Offline jaymo132

« Reply #1043 on: November 27, 2012, 11:18:AM »
The one thing that confuses me is that the Cadaever dogs smelt death in the car that the McCanns hired 23 days before hand and no one had hired that car before them as it was new...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1044 on: November 27, 2012, 11:24:AM »
The one thing that confuses me is that the Cadaever dogs smelt death in the car that the McCanns hired 23 days before hand and no one had hired that car before them as it was new...

It confuses me too. Apparently they can smell cadaver form 100 years ago.  I admit dogs are very clever, but they can't talk. If you look at the car park video, the same dogs barks at a wall and an empty car parking space....The dog also goes round the McCann's car several times and does not bark...Can we really rely on them?   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline jaymo132

« Reply #1045 on: November 27, 2012, 11:27:AM »
Hi Jaymo

Not is it not. If Amaral could not solve the crime while he was in the PJ, then he certainly couldn't solve it after his disgraced dismissal.  It's a long time since I read it, to be fair. 

Patti you say disgraced dismissal? Amaral,  led the investigation until October 2007 when he was removed for claiming British police were only helping with leads provided by the McCanns.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1046 on: November 27, 2012, 11:30:AM »
Patti you say disgraced dismissal? Amaral,  led the investigation until October 2007 when he was removed for claiming British police were only helping with leads provided by the McCanns.

He wasn't dismissed for that Jaymo. He was dismissed for a cover up of his colleagues on a different case.  :)

Offline jaymo132

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1048 on: November 27, 2012, 11:43:AM »
That's not the case Jaymo.  The public prosecutioner accused Amoral of covering up the attack on  Leonor Cipriano in 2007.  He was dismissed because of that if memory serves me right.   :) :) :)

Offline jaymo132

« Reply #1049 on: November 27, 2012, 12:36:PM »
Different papers give differing reasons for his dismissal.And having been out to Praia du Luz (golfing by the way)and spoke to people out there including ex pats and locals over 75% think Mr mcCann knows a lot more than he is letting on ,and one day he will slip up ....