Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580357 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2011, 06:13:PM »
Oh yes so plausible and so utterly impossible.

What Mike proposes is that the McCann's carried out all these activities under the noses of an entire village who were looking for an abducted child.  Not only did they hide her then collect her and bury her but they disposed of her clothing in a hire car and all this while they were under the scrutiny of the world's press and the Portuguese police. 

Really Mike is that the best you can do with this hair brained theory??   ;D
------------------

Stop being an idiot...

Why don't you admit it. Even the dog handler had to admit that no tangible or evidential consequences can be derived from the results.
-----------------------

As far as I know the dogs did not enter the derelict building or its grounds, and so your point is defunct...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2011, 06:14:PM »
You wait until they find Maddie's remains there...

We'll see what you have got to say at that point...

Offline Wild Rose

« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2011, 06:16:PM »

What Mike proposes is that the McCann's carried out all these activities under the noses of an entire village who were looking for an abducted child.  Not only did they hide her then collect her and bury her but they disposed of her clothing in a hire car and all this while they were under the scrutiny of the world's press and the Portuguese police. 

------------------

Stop being an idiot...

Why don't you admit it. Even the dog handler had to admit that no tangible or evidential consequences can be derived from the results.

It is quite understandable that the dog would react to a scent which emanated from Maddie since it was Maddie they were tracking.  She was in the apartment and she was in the hire car.  This in itself means absolutely nothing and certainly is not evidence that she is dead.

I know your theory is weak but there is no need for name calling.

Sandy, that's not how the EVRD dogs work, they are trained to pick up cadaver and blood, and that is what they found.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:18:PM by Wild Rose »

sandy

« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2011, 06:18:PM »
The McCann's were quite right to say nothing after the police made the fatal mistake of accusing them.  After all, Mr Portuguese policeman was removed from the case for incompetence. What more can I say.

sandy

« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2011, 06:19:PM »

------------------

Stop being an idiot...

It is quite understandable that the dog would react to a scent which emanated from Maddie since it was Maddie they were tracking.  She was in the apartment and she was in the hire car.  This in itself means absolutely nothing and certainly is not evidence that she is dead.

Sandy, that's now how the EVRD dogs work, they are trained to pick up cadaver and blood, and that is what they found.

So they aren't infallible then?  Apparently the handler doesn't think so thus his comments.

I am afraid that in the absence of any tangible evidence to the contrary it can only be assumed that Maddie was indeed abducted and hopefully is alive and well.  This nonsense about moving the body and burying it again is pure fantasy.

On another point raised by Mike, there would have been no blood in any event if all that had happened to Maddie was that she had been overdosed. Another false trail foo pah!! 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:22:PM by sandy »

Offline Wild Rose

« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2011, 06:29:PM »

------------------

Stop being an idiot...

Sandy, that's now how the EVRD dogs work, they are trained to pick up cadaver and blood, and that is what they found.

So they aren't infallible then?  Apparently the handler doesn't think so thus his comments.

I am afraid that in the absence of any tangible evidence to the contrary it can only be assumed that Maddie was indeed abducted and hopefully is alive and well.  This nonsense about moving the body and burying it again is pure fantasy.

No, the dogs alerts can't be used alone, but with other evidence they can are used to secure convictions.

I don't understand how you can seem to be so sure that Madeleine is alive and well, the overwhelming statistics tell us that an abducted child will be dead within hours of going missing, or held and subjected to unthinkable horrors as we've seen in recently reported cases. The idea that Madeleine is living a lovely happy life with wonderful parents is so unlikely it's pretty much ridiculous.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2011, 06:30:PM »
The McCann's were quite right to say nothing after the police made the fatal mistake of accusing them.  After all, Mr Portuguese policeman was removed from the case for incompetence. What more can I say.
------------------

He wasn't incompetent...

And in any event, if he was removed as you put it, then why didn't the parents speak to another Portuguese police officer and co-operate with them? Your just making things up, because the truth about what really dud happen to poor little Maddie will soon be out in the open...

The parents lied about so many things...

I mean, fancy suggesting that the steel shutter to the bedroom window had been forced up and open from the outside, leaving no tool marks there?

How was that done then?

Please enlighten me...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2011, 06:32:PM »
It would have been impossible for anyone to open those steel shutters from the outside, even if the window behind th shutter was open - it can't be done, it would be physically impossible for anyone to do that from outside the window without damaging the shutter and lock mechanism...

sandy

« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2011, 06:33:PM »

------------------

Stop being an idiot...

No, the dogs alerts can't be used alone, but with other evidence they can are used to secure convictions.

I don't understand how you can seem to be so sure that Madeleine is alive and well, the overwhelming statistics tell us that an abducted child will be dead within hours of going missing, or held and subjected to unthinkable horrors as we've seen in recently reported cases. The idea that Madeleine is living a lovely happy life with wonderful parents is so unlikely it's pretty much ridiculous.

Not at all Rose, there are many cases where children have been abducted and have come forward in later years.  We can only hope that Maddie is such a child and will come home some day.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2011, 06:35:PM »

------------------

Stop being an idiot...

Not at all Rose, there are many cases where children have been abducted and have come forward in later years.  We can only hope that Maddie is such a child and will come home some day.
-----------------

Yes, I too would like to think that poor little Maddie is going to be found alive and well, but it is not going to happen...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:51:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Wild Rose

« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2011, 06:36:PM »

------------------

Stop being an idiot...

I do hope for that too Sandy, but having studied the files for two years, I just can't see it at all. :(
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 06:37:PM by Wild Rose »

chelmsey

« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2011, 07:26:PM »
I didnt know that Maddie had been in the hire car.I thought the McCanns hired the people carrier after Maddie had gone missing.Was it not true that blood was found up the walls and the room had to be repainted? The thing I found most odd is that the McCanns stated that they were going to stay in Portugal as long as possible,but as soon as they were made suspects,they hopped on the first plane home!

sandy

« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2011, 07:28:PM »
I didnt know that Maddie had been in the hire car.I thought the McCanns hired the people carrier after Maddie had gone missing.Was it not true that blood was found up the walls and the room had to be repainted? The thing I found most odd is that the McCanns stated that they were going to stay in Portugal as long as possible,but as soon as they were made suspects,they hopped on the first plane home!

Would you blame them?  ;)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2011, 07:34:PM »
----------------

Yes, Cadaver dog and blood hound found evidence in boot of hire car which was suggestive that Maddie's remains, or the clothing which she wore at the time of her alleged disappearance, were carried away to some other spot or location, after the Mccann s hired the hire car...

Neighbors who lived next door to the apartment where the McCanns stayed at that time, reported to the police that they could smell a foul stench coming from the boot area of the hire car when it was parked up...

chelmsey

« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2011, 07:36:PM »

Would you blame them?  ;)

Yes actually.I know that if it were me and I knew I was innocent,I would have nothing to be frightened of.I would have stayed and concentrated on finding my child.