Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580634 times)

sandy

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2011, 06:50:PM »
Kate contacted the interpreter during the early hours of the morning, by telephone, and admitted to him that Maddie was dead, and her body would be found in the drain - I choose to believe that until Kate gives her own account and explanation...

I would like to hear from Kate's own mouth, in her own words, what she says she said to the interpreter, on that occasion?

Why would Kate tell a complete stranger such a thing?   It just doesn't add up.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2011, 06:52:PM »
Kate could have said the moon is made of cheese and they would have believed her.

It isn't ....is it ??   ;D
-----------------------

I know that, but why did Kate phone the police interpretor up in the middle of the night, and tell him that Maddie was dead, and that her body would be found in the drain near the viewpoint?

Lets also look at this from  a different point of view, or perspective, that area where that horizontal drain is situated and located, became a Favorite haunt of both McCann parents, as well as St Vincents Church - across the road from the grounds of the derelict building where the remains of Maddie were / are disposed of...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:53:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2011, 06:55:PM »
Kate contacted the interpreter during the early hours of the morning, by telephone, and admitted to him that Maddie was dead, and her body would be found in the drain - I choose to believe that until Kate gives her own account and explanation...

I would like to hear from Kate's own mouth, in her own words, what she says she said to the interpreter, on that occasion?

--------------------------

The police interpreter was not a stranger to Kate, he was well known to her, and she had his telephone number, so that she could contact him at a moments notice, and on that occasion whilst Jerry was away on business, Kate called the interpreter and said what she said...

It left the Portuguese police in no doubt at all from that point onwards, that Kate knew that Maddie was dead...

sandy

« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2011, 06:56:PM »
Kate could have said the moon is made of cheese and they would have believed her.

-----------------------

I know that, but why did Kate phone the police interpretor up in the middle of the night, and tell him that Maddie was dead, and that her body would be found in the drain near the viewpoint?

Lets also look at this from  a different point of view, or perspective, that area where that horizontal drain is situated and located, became a Favorite haunt of both McCann parents, as well as St Vincents Church - across the road from the grounds of the derelict building where the remains of Maddie were / are disposed of...

There are no remains and if there were, they certainly were not disposed of where you indicate.

I assume you have no children of your own Mike since you don't seem to understand what is involved here.

sandy

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2011, 06:58:PM »

The police interpreter was not a stranger to Kate, he was well known to her, and she had his telephone number, so that she could contact him at a moments notice, and on that occasion whilst Jerry was away on business, Kate called the interpreter and said what she said...

It left the Portuguese police in no doubt at all from that point onwards, that Kate knew that Maddie was dead...

So why phone him in any event if Jerry was away on business?

If Kate was hell bent on confessing as you are trying to imply, why do it to a Portuguese cop anyway?  Doesn't add up at all!

She probably dreamt that Maddy may have slipped down a drain and that is why she was asking them to search the outfall.  The daft cop probably thought she was saying she was dead and in the drain....happens all the time.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:04:PM by sandy »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2011, 07:01:PM »

-------------------------

She phoned him because she could not live with the truth about what they had done, and she was a breaking point - the only reason she pulled herself together afterwards was because they didn't find Maddie's body there, it had been moved to its present location without the others telling her about it...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2011, 07:02:PM »

If Kate was hell bent on confessing as you are trying to imply, why do it to a Portuguese cop anyway?  Doesn't add up at all!
-----------------------

You should direct your question at Kate, and I would be very interested in her answer...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2011, 07:04:PM »
Here are some more photographs that I took in the grounds of the derelict building opposite the church at PDL - to this day it still has not been properly searched and excavated:-
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:07:PM by mike tesko »

sandy

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2011, 07:05:PM »
Here are some more photographs that I took in the grounds of the derelict building opposite the church at PDL - to this day it still has not been properly searched and excavated:-

How would you possibly know that?

According to your logic, the McCanns set about excavating ground in the middle of the night in order to bury their dead child.  Ever tried to excavate concrete with a spade?

I must say, they must be magic!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:07:PM by sandy »

sandy

« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2011, 07:11:PM »

She phoned him because she could not live with the truth about what they had done, and she was a breaking point - the only reason she pulled herself together afterwards was because they didn't find Maddie's body there, it had been moved to its present location without the others telling her about it...

Ever hear of a sniffer doggy?   They find human remains.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2011, 07:12:PM »

How would you possibly know that?

According to your logic, the McCanns set about excavating ground in the middle of the night in order to bury their dead child.  Ever tried to excavate concrete with a spade?

I must say, they must be magic!!
----------------------------------

I never said they started to excavate the ground on the night of Maddies so called disappearance, you said that not me...

The truth of the matter is that Jerry carried off Maddie and concealed her body in another horizontal drain located further along the coastline near to where small fishing boats are  moored up each evening, and later moved to the derelict building...

Later still, with use of the hire car that was hired from the premises just up the road from the church / derelict building, they disposed of evidence by taking it away in the boot of the hire car...

The hire car was often parked up across the road from the church, and adjacent to the derelict building - providing an ideal opportunity to carry away evidence from the scene in the boot...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2011, 07:14:PM »

Ever hear of a sniffer doggy?   They find human remains.
-------------------------

Police dogs did not search the drain where Jerry took and concealed Maddie's body on the night of her disappearance, nor did those dogs search the derelict building opposite the church at PDL - they only searched waste land along that part of the coast...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2011, 07:16:PM »

-----------------------

There are no remains and if there were, they certainly were not disposed of where you indicate.

I assume you have no children of your own Mike since you don't seem to understand what is involved here.
-----------------------

You wait until the police find those remains in the grounds of that derelict building, we'll see what you have to say about it then...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2011, 07:18:PM »
Does anybody recognize any of the clothing found at the scene?

To whom did these articles of clothing belong to and why did someone discard them in a plastic bag inside the building?

clifford

« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2011, 07:19:PM »
Mike I respect your opinion, but I think you are a mile away.