Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580583 times)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #960 on: July 19, 2012, 10:08:PM »
Night Patti ;D

Just caught you maggie...good night to you. X

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #961 on: July 19, 2012, 10:11:PM »
I have tried the same Mike....My son thinks I have lost the plot sometimes. But I did the experiment in my own home upstairs, because the downstairs doors are too heavy. I left my bedroom window open and opened my bathroom window...at first I could not get anything to happen, so I left the door ajar for a while....My son came in the front door and guess what, my bedroom door slammed shut....

Could there have been someone inside the apartment when Kate was there? Was it an intruder going back for the twins and crept out of either the front door or back door...

I'm like you with Mike there had to be another souse of air coming in...to cause the vortex... :) :) :)

I think Jane Tanner was there with Kate in the apartment...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #962 on: July 20, 2012, 05:11:AM »
KEY FEATURES WORTHY OF RECONSIDERATION:-
--------------------------------------------------------

(1) - The very first occasion that anyone other than the McCanns, knew the patio doors to apartment 5a were unlocked, was when Kate told one of the group this at around 9:30pm. This is significant because any would be abductor did not force any window shutter to gain access to the premises. Whoever took Maddie or removed her body from apartment 5a, did so by entering the premises via (a) the unlocked patio door on the poolside of the premises or (b) by use of a door key to the door on the roadside of the premises. This is very interesting because the person who gave the information to one of the group that access to apartment 5a at around 9:30pm, and the person who had control and possession of the keys to the roadside door at the time Maddie was discovered to be missing, was / is Kate McCann...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 05:28:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #963 on: July 20, 2012, 10:51:AM »
KEY FEATURES WORTHY OF RECONSIDERATION:-
--------------------------------------------------------

(1) - The very first occasion that anyone other than the McCanns, knew the patio doors to apartment 5a were unlocked, was when Kate told one of the group this at around 9:30pm. This is significant because any would be abductor did not force any window shutter to gain access to the premises. Whoever took Maddie or removed her body from apartment 5a, did so by entering the premises via (a) the unlocked patio door on the poolside of the premises or (b) by use of a door key to the door on the roadside of the premises. This is very interesting because the person who gave the information to one of the group that access to apartment 5a at around 9:30pm, and the person who had control and possession of the keys to the roadside door at the time Maddie was discovered to be missing, was / is Kate McCann...

(2) - Jane Tanners sighting of the faceless man carrying off the child who could have been Maddie, conveniently takes the two group members who learned about the patio doors of apartment 5a being left unlocked at around 9:30pm, out of the equation and they did not find out about that until 20 minutes or so after Jane Tanner saw the child in the mans arms (around 9:10pm) - how lnconvenient was / is that?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:44:AM by mike tesko »

guest154

« Reply #964 on: July 20, 2012, 04:59:PM »
(2) - Jane Tanners sighting of the faceless man carrying off the child who could have been Maddie, conveniently takes the two group members who learned about the patio doors of apartment 5a being left unlocked at around 9:30pm,  and did not find out about that until 20 minutes or so after Jane Tanner saw the child in the mans arms (around 9:10pm) - how lnconvenient was / is that?

Very.
If I had all this information in front of me.. I would come to the same conclusion as the officer in charge did ( who can blame him?! ) it would be a possibility in my mind.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #965 on: July 20, 2012, 06:20:PM »
Sorry guys, but I don't buy any other theory other than an abduction.

Jane Tanner sees a man carrying a child approx 9:10

The Smith family of 7 also saw a man carrying a child at approx 9:45

All witnesses give similar descriptions.

All witnesses did not know each others statements...so if there is doubt here then there is 8 more people
telling lies about what they saw that night.

Plus all the witnesses who claim to have seen a man hanging around the apartment prior to Madeleine going missing....

:) :) :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #966 on: July 21, 2012, 03:50:AM »
(2) - Jane Tanners sighting of the faceless man carrying off the child who could have been Maddie, conveniently takes the two group members who learned about the patio doors of apartment 5a being left unlocked at around 9:30pm, out of the equation and they did not find out about that until 20 minutes or so after Jane Tanner saw the child in the mans arms (around 9:10pm) - how lnconvenient was / is that?

(3) - When the two group members went to check apartments at about 9:30pm, armed with the knowlege that the patio doors to apartment 5a were unlocked, either Maddie was already gone and missing, or still asleep in her bed. Now depending upon which version of events you choose to believe (because at least two different accounts have been given) when one of the opened the unlocked patio doors, if the bedroom window, or the door on the roadside of the premises had been opened, it would have caused the bedroom door to slam shut (as later described by Kate ), but it did not. This must mean that when the 9:30pm check was made, Maddie must have still been inside the bedroom, and that the bedroom window and corresponding steel shutter at that window, and the door on the roadside of the premises had been closed at that stage, otherwise the checker would have noticed something similar to that described by Kate when she says she discovered Maddie to be missing at 10pm? If Maddie was still in bed inside apartment 5a when the 9:30pm check was made then the sighting by Jane tanner (2) could not be a reference to anyone carrying off Maddie beforehand...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:53:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #967 on: July 21, 2012, 03:57:AM »
(3) - When the two group members went to check apartments at about 9:30pm, armed with the knowlege that the patio doors to apartment 5a were unlocked, either Maddie was already gone and missing, or still asleep in her bed. Now depending upon which version of events you choose to believe (because at least two different accounts have been given) when one of the opened the unlocked patio doors, if the bedroom window, or the door on the roadside of the premises had been opened, it would have caused the bedroom door to slam shut (as later described by Kate ), but it did not. This must mean that when the 9:30pm check was made, Maddie must have still been inside the bedroom, and that the bedroom window and corresponding steel shutter at that window, and the door on the roadside of the premises had been closed at that stage, otherwise the checker would have noticed something similar to that described by Kate when she says she discovered Maddie to be missing at 10pm? If Maddie was still in bed inside apartment 5a when the 9:30pm check was made then the sighting by Jane tanner (2) could not be a reference to anyone carrying off Maddie beforehand...

(4) - Maddie went missing from inside apartment 5a, between Jerry's check at about 9pm, and the second check carried out at about 9:30pm (and which included the sighting by Jane Tanner of the man carrying the child during the relevant period), or she went missing at the time of the 9:30pm check, or after the 9:30pm check, and before the last check carried out by Kate at 10pm, or she went missing or was taken at 10pm...

Event (1) - Maddie went missing or was taken between 9pm and 9:30pm
Event (2) - Maddie went missing at 9:30pm
Event (3) - Maddie went missing between 9:30pm and 10pm
Event (4) - Maddie went missing at 10pm...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 04:02:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #968 on: July 21, 2012, 04:05:AM »
(4) - Maddie went missing from inside apartment 5a, between Jerry's check at about 9pm, and the second check carried out at about 9:30pm (and which included the sighting by Jane Tanner of the man carrying the child during the relevant period), or she went missing at the time of the 9:30pm check, or after the 9:30pm check, and before the last check carried out by Kate at 10pm, or she went missing or was taken at 10pm...

Jane Tanners sighting could only have been a reference to Maddie being taken by the man she saw carrying a child if event (1) - above is the true explanation about what took place and how it happened in real time. If any of the other events (2), (3), and (4), occurred, Jane Tanners sighting of the man carrying a child had nothing whatsoever to do with the disappearance of Maddie from apartment 5a...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 04:06:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #969 on: July 21, 2012, 04:07:AM »
Jane Tanners sighting could only have been a reference to Maddie being taken by the man she saw carrying a child if event (1) - above is the true explanation about what took place and how it happened in real time. If any of the other events (2), (3), and (4), occurred, Jane Tanners sighting of the man carrying a child had nothing whatsoever to do with the disappearance of Maddie from apartment 5a...

If event (1) - above is true and accurate, then the checks carried out at 9:30pm and 10pm, don't make sense, or add up....

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #970 on: July 21, 2012, 04:09:AM »
If event (1) - above is true and accurate, then the checks carried out at 9:30pm and 10pm, don't make sense, or add up....

Additionally, the check carried out at about 9pm, by Jerry, needs to be looked into further - including why he was delayed before returning to the tapas bar, after the 9pm check?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:35:AM by mike tesko »

Offline HMEssex

« Reply #971 on: July 21, 2012, 09:24:AM »
Aside from the Tapas 9 statements, one statement I've always found intriguing is one made by another holidaymaker at the time, Stephen Carpenter, who says that he, his wife and children left the Tapas Bar between 9.15 and 9.30 and his wife heard someone calling "Madeleine, Madeleine", as they crossed the road to get to their apartment.

This is 30 - 45 mins before Kate raised the 'official' alarm.

Thought I'd bump this info re timings.

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk

Click on the 'original dvd images' box.
Halfway down it says 'cartas rogatorias'  you want file 3, 31-56
There's a read in English option!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #972 on: July 21, 2012, 09:04:PM »

Sighting of the man carrying a child by the Smith Contingent could be true no matter what time Maddie actually went missing...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #973 on: July 21, 2012, 09:45:PM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:14:PM by mike tesko »