Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580346 times)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #900 on: July 08, 2012, 09:25:AM »
Not sure if this is correct, but it says 30 children have disappeared since Madeleine.  The PJ say it was very rare....surely that is a lie...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4296421/30-kids-lost-in-Portugal-since-Maddie-went-missing.html?oo=41627709

Offline susan

« Reply #901 on: July 08, 2012, 09:59:AM »
Good Morning Patti and my other loyal subject Bridget.,  I think Maddie and Ben were both taken and sold and it was a planned abduction don,t really agree with egaps theory that Ben fell off is Uncle,s motorbike and died and was buried in panic on the building site.  Think she said she watched a programme on it so it may have been somebody elses theory.  Surprised you only have one leg I am sure Bridget mentioned earlier that you had 4 when you said she was super clued to your back leg :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:55:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #903 on: July 08, 2012, 01:26:PM »
Seems like someone made a huge booby and the property where Murat lived was not searched at all - his mothers property was though (Next door)...

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #904 on: July 08, 2012, 07:11:PM »
Good Morning Patti and my other loyal subject Bridget.,  I think Maddie and Ben were both taken and sold and it was a planned abduction don,t really agree with egaps theory that Ben fell off is Uncle,s motorbike and died and was buried in panic on the building site.  Think she said she watched a programme on it so it may have been somebody elses theory.  Surprised you only have one leg I am sure Bridget mentioned earlier that you had 4 when you said she was super clued to your back leg :)

Hi Susan :) I had two legs when I last looked, sometimes wish I had a few more, so I could win my dog at catch ball....

To be fair we don't know what happened to either of them, but I don't go with murder within the family, but on saying that it is more likely, but I doubt it in these two cases.... :) :) :)

Where is Bridget...whoof whoof... :D :D :D

Offline susan

« Reply #905 on: July 08, 2012, 07:17:PM »
Hi Patti  Bridget has gone since Alfie arrived on the forum :) :) :)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #906 on: July 08, 2012, 07:22:PM »
Hi Patti  Bridget has gone since Alfie arrived on the forum :) :) :)

Ha! She is probably ironing...lol

Where is Keira?  :) :) :) :)

Offline susan

« Reply #907 on: July 08, 2012, 07:26:PM »
Hi Patti  goodness knows where that Bridget has gone hope it is not up a storm drain her favourite place to be in the rain. :)  Think Keira is just having a rest she is so busy with her work and house and being a mod and looking after her wee cat who is not very well but she will be back really miss her.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #908 on: July 08, 2012, 08:11:PM »
Where is Keira?

I emailed her but she must be busy?  Hopefully we will see her on the forum soon  :)

egap1

« Reply #909 on: July 08, 2012, 09:50:PM »
I emailed her but she must be busy?  Hopefully we will see her on the forum soon  :)

Hi Rochford

Yes I was wondering about Nuala.  I hope she's ok.  Perhaps she has a problem with her cat.

egap1

« Reply #910 on: July 08, 2012, 10:06:PM »

Hi Susan

Yes I think I said it was my theory but I just typed that in a hurry I meant to say it was my belief. Initially I didn't know what to think other than sympathy for the family.  But having watched the docu I believe it was a tragic accident.  Ben's uncle was only 17 and I think he just panicked and then found there was no turning back.  :(

If you're interested in murder mystery cases check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaumont_children_disappearance

Imagine losing all three of your children in mysterious circumstances with no conclusion.  Poor family  :(

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #911 on: July 08, 2012, 10:33:PM »
I wonder how long it will take the Portuguese police to go and dig up the grounds at Murats place?

I was told it would all be over and done with within three weeks, so why the delay? Tell ya what though, there will be one or two worried group members expecting the police to come a knocking at their door any time soon if it turns out to be where Maddie has finally been laid to rest?

Offline susan

« Reply #912 on: July 09, 2012, 07:45:AM »
Morning egap1  Thanks for the post on the Beaumont children what a creepy story the poor parents having to live with the disappearance of their three children.  Does not bear thinking about. :(

egap1

« Reply #913 on: July 09, 2012, 12:35:PM »
Thanks for that, it was a most interesting explanation - I also believe and know that there are some amongst us who do have a very strong sixth sense, which appears to be amplified in so many ways depending upon who that person is, and the type of subject matter they get these feelings about?  Some people appear to be able to sense danger, sense if someone is telling the truth, sense well - being, unhappiness, luck, love, misfortune, or impending danger or misfortune.  I am one such person, I posses a very strong sense when I visit certain places or buildings, or when I meet people, or see photographs of them. This ability / affliction quite often is so overpowering that it causes me to lose sleep. In the case of Acorah, I get the impression that he is genuine, although I accept that he put a bit of a show on when he starred in the TV series, "Most haunted"...

Hi Mike

What you consider to be your sixth sense may be linked to the way you process info see attached:

http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/a/left-brain-right-brain.htm

I personally don't believe in psychics, palm readers, horoscopes etc, etc but I do believe there's some truth in the above and that some people have an acute sense of intuition.

Apparently most children have a sixth sense which they gradually lose.  As a child I had an imaginary friend  :) My parents said they wld usher me in the car and go to close the door and I wld say "No Jinnty hasn't got in yet" Or the table wld be laid and I'd say "You haven't set a place for Jinnty".  When I obtained a copy of my original birth cert I discovered my birth mother's name was Jennifer aka Jenny which is kind of similar to Jinnty.  Probably just a coincidence. :-\ 

I wonder if Sheila had an imaginary friend and if she did if June was as accommodating as my adoptive parents were?

Anyone want to fess up about having an imaginary friend?

Janet

« Reply #914 on: July 09, 2012, 12:47:PM »
Hi Mike

What you consider to be your sixth sense may be linked to the way you process info see attached:

http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/a/left-brain-right-brain.htm

I personally don't believe in psychics, palm readers, horoscopes etc, etc but I do believe there's some truth in the above and that some people have an acute sense of intuition.

Apparently most children have a sixth sense which they gradually lose.  As a child I had an imaginary friend  :) My parents said they wld usher me in the car and go to close the door and I wld say "No Jinnty hasn't got in yet" Or the table wld be laid and I'd say "You haven't set a place for Jinnty".  When I obtained a copy of my original birth cert I discovered my birth mother's name was Jennifer aka Jenny which is kind of similar to Jinnty.  Probably just a coincidence. :-\ 

I wonder if Sheila had an imaginary friend and if she did if June was as accommodating as my adoptive parents were?

Anyone want to fess up about having an imaginary friend?

I had one as a child too.