Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584795 times)

Offline susan

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #885 on: July 07, 2012, 06:36:PM »
Hi egap1  I am still confused as to why Maddie would disappear if not snatched to order.  You probably wont remember Ben Needham who was abducted outside his grandparents home in Greece in 199l he was 21months old never been seen or heard of since.  His poor Mother is still looking for him.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #886 on: July 07, 2012, 06:40:PM »
That's fair enough, You can believe anything or in anything you want to, but even though your aunt had that experience and related it to you, it still doesn't make me think or feel that he was / is a fake, because mediums cannot always perform to order...

Mike I love my Aunt dearly, she sat in a circle for 10 years and claims to see things that no ordinary people can see. She tells me some right ole stories...My Aunt is convinced in her own mind that she sees things and hears things; I don't doubt that she does and, she is one that does not lie.....but, as much as love her, I don't believe in that sort of thing...

You are correct we all have different beliefs.....I have had some rather strange things happen to me, but there has always been a logical explanation for them, except for one incident that no one could explain......

There is something false about that guy in my eyes, Mike......BTW, I have just posted something about Betty Shrine over on book review thread regarding what she said to Colin.... :) :) :) :)

egap1

« Reply #887 on: July 07, 2012, 07:16:PM »
Hi egap1  I am still confused as to why Maddie would disappear if not snatched to order.  You probably wont remember Ben Needham who was abducted outside his grandparents home in Greece in 199l he was 21months old never been seen or heard of since.  His poor Mother is still looking for him.

Hi Susan

I will pm you my theory on Maddie but I have to go for the daily run now so it will have to be tomorrow.

I do remember the Ben Needham case.  Again my theory on this involves the family.  Watched a docu a while back and apparently one theory is that Ben's uncle took Ben on the back of his motorbike, as was often the case, but on this occasion he fell fatally.  The brother who was young, late teens/early twenties, panicked and buried Ben on a nearby building site. :(  That's what I believe happened  :(

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #888 on: July 07, 2012, 07:16:PM »
Mike I love my Aunt dearly, she sat in a circle for 10 years and claims to see things that no ordinary people can see. She tells me some right ole stories...My Aunt is convinced in her own mind that she sees things and hears things; I don't doubt that she does and, she is one that does not lie.....but, as much as love her, I don't believe in that sort of thing...

You are correct we all have different beliefs.....I have had some rather strange things happen to me, but there has always been a logical explanation for them, except for one incident that no one could explain......

There is something false about that guy in my eyes, Mike......BTW, I have just posted something about Betty Shrine over on book review thread regarding what she said to Colin.... :) :) :) :)

Thanks for that, it was a most interesting explanation - I also believe and know that there are some amongst us who do have a very strong sixth sense, which appears to be amplified in so many ways depending upon who that person is, and the type of subject matter they get these feelings about?  Some people appear to be able to sense danger, sense if someone is telling the truth, sense well - being, unhappiness, luck, love, misfortune, or impending danger or misfortune.  I am one such person, I posses a very strong sense when I visit certain places or buildings, or when I meet people, or see photographs of them. This ability / affliction quite often is so overpowering that it causes me to lose sleep. In the case of Acorah, I get the impression that he is genuine, although I accept that he put a bit of a show on when he starred in the TV series, "Most haunted"...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline susan

« Reply #889 on: July 07, 2012, 07:24:PM »
Wow egap1  thanks for the info on Ben Needham I did read that they thought after an accident he was buried near to the farmhouse.  Enjoy your run. :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #890 on: July 07, 2012, 07:28:PM »
There are those in the group who know, exactly what fate befell Maddie...

"Mr Mike, don't let them forget where I am"...

I won't...

I won't...

I won't...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:30:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #891 on: July 07, 2012, 08:46:PM »
Wow egap1  thanks for the info on Ben Needham I did read that they thought after an accident he was buried near to the farmhouse.  Enjoy your run. :)

Hi Susan, yes I remember the Ben Needham disappearance well, for the family came from my town.  I never followed it like the Madeleine case.

It was said at the time that workmen saw a white car parked in the lane at the time Ben disappeared, but I don't think it was ever followed up.

I just found this, whilst you get ready for your pole dancing lol  ;D ;D
http://www.helpfindben.co.uk/investigation.html

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #892 on: July 07, 2012, 08:51:PM »
seems to have been rather a concerted efort by the police to find a scapegoat and i must wonder why this is.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #893 on: July 07, 2012, 08:51:PM »
Thanks for that, it was a most interesting explanation - I also believe and know that there are some amongst us who do have a very strong sixth sense, which appears to be amplified in so many ways depending upon who that person is, and the type of subject matter they get these feelings about?  Some people appear to be able to sense danger, sense if someone is telling the truth, sense well - being, unhappiness, luck, love, misfortune, or impending danger or misfortune.  I am one such person, I posses a very strong sense when I visit certain places or buildings, or when I meet people, or see photographs of them. This ability / affliction quite often is so overpowering that it causes me to lose sleep. In the case of Acorah, I get the impression that he is genuine, although I accept that he put a bit of a show on when he starred in the TV series, "Most haunted"...

Hi Mike

Have you always felt this way? I wish I could believe in things like that.....It is true that there are many stories surrounding psychic's and there ability to see things out of the ordinary....It's amazes me how one can have this knowledge. I suppose the mind is incredible in it's own way....one wonders if the mind holds many things we have yet to discover.

The Most Haunted series was rubbish....That blond never shut up, she was enough to make any ghost jump.....lol  :) :) :) :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #894 on: July 07, 2012, 09:23:PM »
Hi Mike

Have you always felt this way? I wish I could believe in things like that.....It is true that there are many stories surrounding psychic's and there ability to see things out of the ordinary....It's amazes me how one can have this knowledge. I suppose the mind is incredible in it's own way....one wonders if the mind holds many things we have yet to discover.

The Most Haunted series was rubbish....That blond never shut up, she was enough to make any ghost jump.....lol  :) :) :) :)

It was  tv series, after all...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #895 on: July 07, 2012, 09:57:PM »
Remains of Maddie allegedly found close to apartment where she went missing from:-

(1) - http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/i-ve-found-maddie-cape-man-1.1336216

Location of body appears to have been found between 410 and 426 foot away from the apartment where Maddie went missing from, which places Murat back in the frame if Maddies remains are found buried at identified spot. It should also be remembered that Murat was /is a property agent who had the keys for the derelict building in his possession, or at least he had access to the building at the time Maddie went missing in 2007...

(2) - http://regretsandramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_959-e1332369512893.jpg

(3) - http://regretsandramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/casaliliana.jpg
(4) - http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/03/22/murats-home/
(5) - http://regretsandramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/murats-Property-e1332371664548.jpg
(6) - http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/07/expresso-interview-birch/
(7) - http://regretsandramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ClearMuratHouseDM_468x291.jpg
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 10:22:PM by mike tesko »

Offline susan

« Reply #896 on: July 08, 2012, 07:45:AM »
Morning Patti  thanks for the thread on Ben Needham very informative the Greek Police just a waste of space. Don,t pole dance Saturdays just Friday and an odd one during the week, :) ;) ;)

Offline susan

« Reply #897 on: July 08, 2012, 07:48:AM »
Morning egap1  read the thread put up by Patti last night on Ben Needham.  Very interesting.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #898 on: July 08, 2012, 09:07:AM »
Morning Patti  thanks for the thread on Ben Needham very informative the Greek Police just a waste of space. Don,t pole dance Saturdays just Friday and an odd one during the week, :) ;) ;)

Morning Susan, you must give me some tips on how to swing round a pole using one leg hahahahah

The police investigation of Ben's, mirror that of the PJ in Portugal a disaster....

Some case just remain a mystery and most likely will never be solved....this is where theories begin....I believe in both cases the children were taken.

Child trafficking is rife in Europe..... several children had disappeared over the 7 years in a 20 mile radius to PDL....Amaral got the sack for his handling of the missing Portuguese girl prior to the disappearance of Madeleine, he was disgraced as a copper, then came the book...tsk!  :) :) :)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #899 on: July 08, 2012, 09:19:AM »
Sara Sofia Lopes Dos Santos missing 2009 aged 3
Madeleine B McCann Aged 3
Sofia Catarina de Oliveags aged 2
Paula Mesquita Mendes age 6

Just a few missing missing children from 2005...  :(