Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580618 times)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #870 on: July 07, 2012, 03:41:PM »
Psychic confirms Maddie is in the spirit world:-

Read article:-

(1) - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4316621/TV-psychic-Derek-Acorah-in-sick-Maddie-dead-claim.html

Hi Mike

I don't believe in Psychics and that Derek Acorah is a fake.........Sorry!  :) :) :)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #871 on: July 07, 2012, 03:43:PM »
I think Maddie could have died after inadvertently consuming adult recreational drugs, in the possession of one of the group, and that the other little (Tanner) girl who also consumed some of the same drug, turned out to be violently sick, but she survived. I am 99.9% certain that this is what happened. It was an accident, but her death was obviously brought on by the consumption of these recreational drugs. That was / is why they got rid of her body, because one or other of the group had in their possession illegal adult recreational drugs, which would have had serious consequences for them  (Criminally) legally and career wise...

No way Mike. There was no way they could have hidden her body....She was taken.  :) :) :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #872 on: July 07, 2012, 03:53:PM »
Hi Mike

I don't believe in Psychics and that Derek Acorah is a fake.........Sorry!  :) :) :)

I don't actually believe he is a fake. I am prepared to give him the benefit of doubt. In the example given suggesting he was proved to be a fake, what you have to remember is that there is no proof at all that Acorah overheard anything being spoken about beforehand? It is just as likely that Acorah picked up on the thoughts being projected by the would be exposee.  That is what psychics do, they appear to be able to tune in, to events past and present, living, dead, real or imaginary events. I know there are one or two charletans out there professing to be the realthing when they are not? But I for one do not think Acorah falls into that category...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:55:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #873 on: July 07, 2012, 04:00:PM »
I don't actually believe he is a fake. I am prepared to give him the benefit of doubt. In the example given suggesting he was proved to be a fake, what you have to remember is that there is no proof at all that Acorah overheard anything being spoken about beforehand? It is just as likely that Acorah picked up on the thoughts being projected by the would be exposee.  That is what psychics do, they appear to be able to tune in, to events past and present, living, dead, real or imaginary events. I know there are one or two charletans out there professing to be the realthing when they are not? But I for one do not think Acorah falls into that category...

It would be interesting to get Acorah into the apartment in PDL to see what he comes up with? I would also like him to visit the church and the derelect building and its grounds across the way? Also, a sit in the hire car...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #874 on: July 07, 2012, 04:05:PM »
No way Mike. There was no way they could have hidden her body....She was taken.  :) :) :)

She was taken, yes - out of the apartment by involvement of one or two group members, in the knowlege and with the co- opration of others. It would have been very easy to conceal her body, that part of PDL has an abudance of isolated places that could have been and were used to great effect...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 04:06:PM by mike tesko »

Offline susan

« Reply #875 on: July 07, 2012, 04:05:PM »
Hi Patti  I think Maddie was taken for what reason I don,t know,  Patti can you remember Ben Needham he was from Sheffield I think he was taken in Crete I think when he was three years old.  He would now be about 24 his Mother has never stopped looking for him but of course she had no help back then even the local police would not help for awhile.  Terrible for a parent not to know where their child is I think they will think all kinds of things and the McCanns will never forgive themselves for leaving her alone.  So so sad.   Hope you are managing to keep afloat :)

egap1

« Reply #876 on: July 07, 2012, 04:10:PM »
I think Maddie could have died after inadvertently consuming adult recreational drugs, in the possession of one of the group, and that the other little (Tanner) girl who also consumed some of the same drug, turned out to be violently sick, but she survived. I am 99.9% certain that this is what happened. It was an accident, but her death was obviously brought on by the consumption of these recreational drugs. That was / is why they got rid of her body, because one or other of the group had in their possession illegal adult recreational drugs, which would have had serious consequences for them  (Criminally) legally and career wise...

Hi Mike

Not too sure they wld have been into recreational drugs more likely just a few bottles of wine :).  By all accounts the McCanns were fitness fanatics and in my experience this doesn't go hand in hand with recreational drugs.  If they did there's no way they wld have risked carrying them through customs so they would have had to purchase them locally  :-\.  Would they have a supplier on tap and would they risk the quality from what is likely to have been an unknown source?  The medi prof are big into boozing.  More alcoholics in that profession than any other.

Buddy

« Reply #877 on: July 07, 2012, 04:19:PM »
IMO the parents had no involvement, But the friends may of had. This was the first visit by the Mc cannes, but not for the friends, who may have known about the tunnels.

egap1

« Reply #878 on: July 07, 2012, 04:20:PM »

Hi Patti

Long time no speak. 

What about the body of Gareth Williams in the holdall?  Perhaps she was moved several times.

egap1

« Reply #879 on: July 07, 2012, 04:32:PM »
IMO the parents had no involvement, But the friends may of had. This was the first visit by the Mc cannes, but not for the friends, who may have known about the tunnels.

Hi Buddy

I've never thought the McCanns had any involvement but suspected one of the so-called Tapas 7.  It's not a very nice theory and I obviously have no evidence so I will refrain from posting it.

Other possibilites are that Madeline woke up, *wandered off and was snatched by an opportunist or that she fell into the nearby roadworks which I don't believe were ever properly searched.

*This is the theory put forward my Mark Williams-Thomas who was the presenter on the recent JB docu.

Buddy

« Reply #880 on: July 07, 2012, 04:53:PM »
Hi Buddy

I've never thought the McCanns had any involvement but suspected one of the so-called Tapas 7.  It's not a very nice theory and I obviously have no evidence so I will refrain from posting it.

Other possibilites are that Madeline woke up, *wandered off and was snatched by an opportunist or that she fell into the nearby roadworks which I don't believe were ever properly searched.

*This is the theory put forward my Mark Williams-Thomas who was the presenter on the recent JB docu.
I respect your views E, but do not believe that Maddi wandered off. She was IMO taken by someone she knew, or she would have yelled her head off. Sadly I believe that Maddi is dead, but I would love to be proved wrong. Such a pretty girl.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #881 on: July 07, 2012, 04:54:PM »

My Aunt went to see him a few years ago and he was bhooooo'd of stage......I don't believe in things like that Mike...I do believe in 2nd sense and spirit but not talking to aids such as Sam....He has made money out of people's sadness...It would have to be something worth while to convince me he is cosha... :) :) :) :)

Offline susan

« Reply #882 on: July 07, 2012, 05:00:PM »
Hi egap1 and Buddy  if Maddie was taken what do you think the reason for this was.  Perhaps she was sold to a childless couple who would pay top dollar for a beautiful little girl or something more sinister..I think the appartment was watched and the McCanns, movements monitored and the selling of children is rife in some of the Countries outwith Britiain.

egap1

« Reply #883 on: July 07, 2012, 06:07:PM »
Hi egap1 and Buddy  if Maddie was taken what do you think the reason for this was.  Perhaps she was sold to a childless couple who would pay top dollar for a beautiful little girl or something more sinister..I think the appartment was watched and the McCanns, movements monitored and the selling of children is rife in some of the Countries outwith Britiain.

Hi Susan

As I said my theory involving a member of the Tapas 7 is without a scrap of evidence and isn't very nice so I wldn't really feel happy posting it on the forum.  I'm sure you can use your imagination although you might prefer not to.

I don't think she was snatched to order.  She was a beautiful adorable little girl but most of them are most of the time.  Why would she be singled out?  If it was some highly organised group or even a disorganised group that wanted a child for a childless couple or a paedo ring they would have attempted a repeat either in a nearby resort if they were disorganised or further afield in Europe or Americas, Asia, Africa if organised.  As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any similar cases reported.

Statistically most child abuse/abduction is carried out by persons known.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #884 on: July 07, 2012, 06:30:PM »
My Aunt went to see him a few years ago and he was bhooooo'd of stage......I don't believe in things like that Mike...I do believe in 2nd sense and spirit but not talking to aids such as Sam....He has made money out of people's sadness...It would have to be something worth while to convince me he is cosha... :) :) :) :)

That's fair enough, You can believe anything or in anything you want to, but even though your aunt had that experience and related it to you, it still doesn't make me think or feel that he was / is a fake, because mediums cannot always perform to order...