Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580599 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #855 on: July 06, 2012, 10:17:PM »
i cant belive that anyone could have buried that close to where she was taken without being noticed.

i also cant belive the body could have layed there all that time without somebody digging it up.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #856 on: July 06, 2012, 10:23:PM »
i cant belive that anyone could have buried that close to where she was taken without being noticed.

i also cant belive the body could have layed there all that time without somebody digging it up.

Hi nugnun, there were a lot of road works going on at the time, when Madeleine disappeared....The PJ  interviewed the foreman of the road works and he told the police that he personally had checked the ditches and there were no signs of anything....the PJ failed to inspect the dug up roads...taking the foreman's words....

Did you know there are many tunnels underneath the resort that have never been checked... :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:16:AM by Patti »

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #857 on: July 07, 2012, 12:17:AM »
PDL that is where it began and that is where the answers lay..... 8)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #858 on: July 07, 2012, 08:06:AM »
I recently mentioned that within about three weeks there would be a major development in the case - could this be the news I was referring to?

Please click on link address:-

(1) - http://www.lfpress.com/news/world/2012/07/06/19959721.html
(2) - http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/06/man-claims-to-have-found-madeleines-body
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:23:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #859 on: July 07, 2012, 08:17:AM »
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:21:AM by mike tesko »

Offline ajross

« Reply #860 on: July 07, 2012, 08:56:AM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #861 on: July 07, 2012, 09:21:AM »
Who do you think killed her Mike?

Someone in the group, and or a contact who knew one of the group...

Offline ajross

« Reply #862 on: July 07, 2012, 10:04:AM »
Someone in the group, and or a contact who knew one of the group...

Why? Do you think it was an accident? I have to say that I agree with you

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #863 on: July 07, 2012, 10:28:AM »
Why? Do you think it was an accident? I have to say that I agree with you

I think Maddie could have died after inadvertently consuming adult recreational drugs, in the possession of one of the group, and that the other little (Tanner) girl who also consumed some of the same drug, turned out to be violently sick, but she survived. I am 99.9% certain that this is what happened. It was an accident, but her death was obviously brought on by the consumption of these recreational drugs. That was / is why they got rid of her body, because one or other of the group had in their possession illegal adult recreational drugs, which would have had serious consequences for them  (Criminally) legally and career wise...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #864 on: July 07, 2012, 10:58:AM »
I think Maddie could have died after inadvertently consuming adult recreational drugs, in the possession of one of the group, and that the other little (Tanner) girl who also consumed some of the same drug, turned out to be violently sick, but she survived. I am 99.9% certain that this is what happened. It was an accident, but her death was obviously brought on by the consumption of these recreational drugs. That was / is why they got rid of her body, because one or other of the group had in their possession illegal adult recreational drugs, which would have had serious consequences for them  (Criminally) legally and career wise...

If you read through the statements of group members there appears to have been a frantic period whilst GM was playing tennis on the evening before Maddies disappearance off the face of the earth, where one member of the group was wanting to know where Kate and Maddie was? This was because at that time somebody had become aware that the Tanner child had taken some of the recreational drug I am speaking about? The group member wanted to see if Maddie was having similar symptoms as the Tanner child, and that night Maddie died, and the Tanner child was very poorly, vomiting, sweating, hallucinating, etc., but she survived...

This is what the group have covered up...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:01:AM by mike tesko »

Offline ajross

« Reply #865 on: July 07, 2012, 11:36:AM »
If you read through the statements of group members there appears to have been a frantic period whilst GM was playing tennis on the evening before Maddies disappearance off the face of the earth, where one member of the group was wanting to know where Kate and Maddie was? This was because at that time somebody had become aware that the Tanner child had taken some of the recreational drug I am speaking about? The group member wanted to see if Maddie was having similar symptoms as the Tanner child, and that night Maddie died, and the Tanner child was very poorly, vomiting, sweating, hallucinating, etc., but she survived...

This is what the group have covered up...

I have a very, very basic knowledge of this case so all of that makes very interesting reading, thank you

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #866 on: July 07, 2012, 01:23:PM »
if someone did bury her body near by they would have to know the area very well i dont see how a tourist could.

there tunnels that have never been checked but how many people knew about these tunnels i doubt if any tourists did.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 01:59:PM by nugnug »

Offline susan

« Reply #867 on: July 07, 2012, 01:29:PM »
I agree with nugnug it would have to be a local person who would know about the tunnels and to have buried Maddie close by again would have to be somebody with knowledge of the area and this would not be a tourist.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #868 on: July 07, 2012, 03:36:PM »
I agree with nugnug it would have to be a local person who would know about the tunnels and to have buried Maddie close by again would have to be somebody with knowledge of the area and this would not be a tourist.

Not necessarily, tourists can easily stumble upon such isolated places as I did...

But...

I think in the circumstances of this case, whoever was / is responsible utilized local knowlege from someone resident in the locality...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #869 on: July 07, 2012, 03:39:PM »

Local knowlege to help dispose of the body, yes - but act of death as a result of drug related overdose was I Think / fell main group related?