Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580602 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #495 on: May 31, 2011, 10:01:PM »
Mike - have you considered that Maddie may have died in O'Briens apartment? Was she ever in 5a that evening? It may have been some kind of kids sleepover. Or failing that, was the O'Brien's kid in 5a? The number of 'checks' on the evening Maddie disappeared were completely out of sync with what had gone on before ( thinking back to Mrs Fenn's statement etc ).

Back on the Jeremy trail, I too came across someone who thought Jeremy somehow put Shelia up to the killings.
----------------------

My friend says that Jeremy answered all the questions truthfully and honestly when he took the lie detector test - but Jeremy was not asked directly if he put up Sheila to shoot everyone at some stage. Friends says Jeremy did receive call from Ralph, at which stage it was the signal that Sheila might have started to carry out the shootings as she had been primed to do...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #496 on: May 31, 2011, 10:05:PM »
Mike, what is your psychic friend's track record? Has he/she been proven correct in the past?

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #497 on: May 31, 2011, 10:09:PM »
Mike, what is your psychic friend's track record? Has he/she been proven correct in the past?

Pugsie - no psychic has ever been "proven correct". If they had, it would have been very big news indeed  :)

Sparkfilms

« Reply #498 on: May 31, 2011, 10:10:PM »
I too mentioned a psychic some weeks ago, yet got shot down in flames on here for doing so, interesting though, that he also suggested some collaberation between Jeremy and Shelia. He certainly had Shelia as the shooter.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #499 on: May 31, 2011, 10:14:PM »

Yes, of course...

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #500 on: May 31, 2011, 10:14:PM »
I know, Bob. If all this psychic stuff had any truth to it, there would be no such thing as an unsolved crime. Sadly.

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #501 on: May 31, 2011, 10:15:PM »
Oops, sorry, crossed posts. Can you tell us more, Mike? I am genuinely interested.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #502 on: May 31, 2011, 10:21:PM »
I brought stones back from Portugal beach and derelict building opposite church to give to my friend, also some cuttings from shrub of garden beneath patio veranda of 5a...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #503 on: May 31, 2011, 10:29:PM »
Mike, have you ever broached the psychic's opinion with Jeremy?  And do you have an opinion on their view re Jeremy?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #504 on: May 31, 2011, 10:36:PM »
Mike, have you ever broached the psychic's opinion with Jeremy?  And do you have an opinion on their view re Jeremy?
--------------------------

I only ever broached the subject once with Jeremy, and that was in an indirect way when I was once speaking to him about the so called suicide note (rows and columns of capital letters) - "Now Make Dad, Go Downstairs, Bedroom Phone Lead unplugged, Get Jeremy to Come To Farm", I told Jeremy that my friend interpreted the note to mean this, and Jeremy appeared shocked at first and then he beamed back one of those massive grins that are characteristic of him, and he simply said, words to the effect, my friend and I should keep such comments to ourselves...

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #505 on: May 31, 2011, 11:04:PM »
But why? (Do you want to take this to a more appropriate thread?)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #506 on: June 01, 2011, 08:21:AM »
... When I spoke to Jeremy originally about this matter, he actually said, ' Clever b---s---d', as though he was suprised by the ease with which my psychic friend interpreted the note?

Tyler

« Reply #507 on: June 01, 2011, 10:45:AM »
Mike,sorry wrong thread I know,but did your psychic friend forsee Jeremys release from prison,in the future?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #508 on: June 01, 2011, 05:00:PM »
... When I spoke to Jeremy originally about this matter, he actually said, ' Clever b---s---d', as though he was suprised by the ease with which my psychic friend interpreted the note?

Mike, million dollar question here... do you retain any percentage in your own mind, as to some kind of involvement from Jeremy, as per the psychic implied?  Say if I'm 80/20... are you 95/5?  ;)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #509 on: June 01, 2011, 05:16:PM »
--------------------------

I only ever broached the subject once with Jeremy, and that was in an indirect way when I was once speaking to him about the so called suicide note (rows and columns of capital letters) - "Now Make Dad, Go Downstairs, Bedroom Phone Lead unplugged, Get Jeremy to Come To Farm", I told Jeremy that my friend interpreted the note to mean this, and Jeremy appeared shocked at first and then he beamed back one of those massive grins that are characteristic of him, and he simply said, words to the effect, my friend and I should keep such comments to ourselves...

I assumed it was you or Taff Jones who had applied that interpretation.  I'm a little taken aback that it was a 'psychic'.  I still dont get get how it would fit in with Jeremy having put Sheila up to it.  Since it is highly unlikely that he had sufficient understanding of Sheila's mental health issues required manipulate her to that extent.  Unless he told her the twins were going to be taken away in the night by Social Services and that this had been secretly arranged by Neville / June etc.  How could he engineer a psychotic episode in his sister, at a specific time?