Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 209637 times)

Offline lookout

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4305 on: July 27, 2019, 02:30:PM »
Paedophile's Paradise? That's a bit of an exaggeration Lookout. I've never heard that phrase before but the first thing that came to my mind was Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch.  :-\

Not an exaggeration David but a fact that had been recognised at the beginning/before the abduction in which a local public house there had been re-named by a few as " The Plough and Paedo " because one of its residents was a DJ and well known paedophile. Also the children's home Casa Pia housed some dodgy individuals who were supposed to be looking after the children.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4306 on: August 16, 2019, 06:18:PM »
Nobody has ever searched for the  body or remains of Madeleine McCann in the rear garden of the derelict building situated directly across the road from St Vincents church in Praia de Luz (Portugal)...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 06:26:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

« Reply #4307 on: August 16, 2019, 07:44:PM »
Surely the dogs would have been used for that purpose Mike ?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #4308 on: August 17, 2019, 01:24:PM »
Surely the dogs would have been used for that purpose Mike ?
It mentions here the dogs searched "wasteland areas" I assume to be in proximity to the apartment complex, though I don't know how near the church they would be. The cadaver odour elsewhere remains a mystery. https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/9ehuov/the_canine_evidence_in_the_disappearance_of/
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:25:PM by Steve_uk »