Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 226624 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4275 on: July 10, 2019, 09:56:AM »
I don't believe that Russell O'Brien was ill and that this caused him to be absent from his scheduled meal at the tapas bar. Neither do I believe that his daughter (Ella) was unwell with sickness and vommitting on evening of Wednesday 2nd and Thursday  3rd May 2007, I think this was introduced to enable one or more of the tapas nine group to be absent from the tapas restaurant to assist with the taking of Madeleine McCanns body out of apartment 5A that Thursday evening. I believe it's conceivable that the child who was heard by Mrs Fenn crying persistently between around 10.30pm and 11.45pm on the evening of Tuesday 1st May 2007 might not have been Madeleine McCann at all, but the O'Bruen / Tanner daughter (Ella) who was roughly of the same age as Madeleine McCann, and that Madeleine could have already been dead prior to then, for example, either on 30th or 29th May 2007..

If this be true, it means that between them the McCann / O'Brien / and Tanner parents used the child Ella as a substitute for Madeleine McCann who was already dead, and that the McCanns introduced Ella as their own Daughter, known to the crèche staff by the name of Madeleine McCann...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:57:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4276 on: July 10, 2019, 10:00:AM »
I don't believe that Russell O'Brien was ill and that this caused him to be absent from his scheduled meal at the tapas bar. Neither do I believe that his daughter (Ella) was unwell with sickness and vommitting on evening of Wednesday 2nd and Thursday  3rd May 2007, I think this was introduced to enable one or more of the tapas nine group to be absent from the tapas restaurant to assist with the taking of Madeleine McCanns body out of apartment 5A that Thursday evening. I believe it's conceivable that the child who was heard by Mrs Fenn crying persistently between around 10.30pm and 11.45pm on the evening of Tuesday 1st May 2007 might not have been Madeleine McCann at all, but the O'Bruen / Tanner daughter (Ella) who was roughly of the same age as Madeleine McCann, and that Madeleine could have already been dead prior to then, for example, either on 30th or 29th May 2007..

If this be true, it means that between them the McCann / O'Brien / and Tanner parents used the child Ella as a substitute for Madeleine McCann who was already dead, and that the McCanns introduced Ella as their own Daughter, known to the crèche staff by the name of Madeleine McCann...

Holiday photographs taken of the O'Brien / Tanner child (Ella) reveal a very strong resemblance to photographs released after 5 years depicting Madeleine McCann - in other words the real Madeleine McCann may never have been registered at the crèche on any occasion ( the I'Brien / Tanner child was)...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4277 on: July 10, 2019, 10:02:AM »
If anyone would like copies of the photographic images I have been referring to in recent posts, simply email me at miketesko@yahoo.co.uk and I will provide these...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4278 on: July 10, 2019, 10:13:AM »
Then of course, there is the matter of a new USA film which it's producers have shelved because of a series of remarkable coincidences between it, and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 10:13:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4279 on: July 10, 2019, 10:34:AM »
Then of course, there is the matter of a new USA film which it's producers have shelved because of a series of remarkable coincidences between it, and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann...

Remember, the 'Find the Maddie, fund' that was set up a year before she even went on the holiday resort., and the career of 'Jez Wilkes' ( film producer) who just so happens to be on hand with a convenient access to the business and everything else which may be of interest?

Is the disappearance of Madeleine McCann real, or simply part of a advertising campaign with a view of promoting the very film due out any time soon in the USA..

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 12:45:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4280 on: July 10, 2019, 12:48:PM »
 At child actress, name Madeleine O'Brien who stars in the latest USA blockbuster film, bears a  remarkakable resemblance to the features and the characteristics of Madeleine Beth McCann..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 12:50:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4281 on: July 10, 2019, 12:51:PM »
 I want to see a true copy of Madeleine Beth McCann's birth certificate..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 12:52:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4282 on: July 10, 2019, 12:53:PM »
I want to see a true copy of Madeleine Beth McCann's birth certificate..

For all we know she may not even be a real person..!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4283 on: July 10, 2019, 12:59:PM »
For all we know, Madeleine may simply have been a pawn in the sexual services domain...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4284 on: July 10, 2019, 01:03:PM »
However, cybertronics will get to the truth...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4285 on: July 10, 2019, 04:01:PM »
The image of the O'Brien / Tanner child (Ella) could easily be presented as an image of the McCann parents sibling ( Madeleine McCann)..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 04:02:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4286 on: July 10, 2019, 04:05:PM »
What if, the alleged kidnapping of Madeleine McCann on the evening Thursday, 3rd May 2007, quite simply did not and could not have happened?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4287 on: July 10, 2019, 05:17:PM »
It seems somewhat obvious to me that the disappearance or the taking of the death of Madeleine McCann almost certainly did not happen on the evening of Thursday 3rd of May 2007...

Everything  points to something having gone wrong on a much earlier occasion...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:34:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4288 on: July 10, 2019, 10:18:PM »
Kate McCann was present inside apartment 5A when Mrs Fenn heard crying coming from the McCann apartment below, which started at 10.30pm, on Tuesday 1st May 2007 and lasted until 11.45pm the same evening.We know Kate was in the apartment because she made a telephone call to a friend using her mobile phone. This was the evening when most of the tapas nine went to Chaplin's bar, after their meal at the Ocean club tapas restaurant, and taking part in a quiz. So why did Madeleine cry continually for one hour and fithteen minutes, if Kate was present all along? It doesn't make any sense that Madeleine cried and cried all that time and that Kate ignored her, unless the child who was crying was some other 3 / 4 year old girl, such as Ella the daughter of Russell O'Brien and Jane Tanner..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4289 on: July 12, 2019, 07:28:PM »
I am convinced that the O'Brien / Tanner daughter (Ella) 'was not  ill' on either Tuesday 1st, Wednesday 2nd, or Thursday 3rd May 2007, but that this was imbedded into the folklore of Madeleine McCanns demise...

The McCann daughter and the O'Brien / Tanner daughter, looked like one another...

Simpler in age and appearance..
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 07:44:PM by mike tesko »