Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580568 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4200 on: June 11, 2019, 10:19:AM »
What a horrible thing to say and to publish at the peril of being exposed as a potential pedophile, who only includes such a reference in her book to it, but there was reasoning of sorts in the minds of those responsible for actually disposing of, hiding or concealing the body of Madeleine McCann..

My first instinct when challenged with the prospect of trying to come to terms with these factors was to believe that even if Madeline did and had died in some sort of an accident inside the McCann apartment, or whenever, that the parents and other members of the so-called tapas 9 group were more concerned with the strong possibility that Madeleine McCann was a victim of child sex abuse, at the hands of various members of the adult contingent of that group..

And..

that at any forthcoming inquest, any pathologist worth his or her weight in salt, would have easily found such evidence that Madeleine McCann was a sex abuse victim. This was and is why the parents and other members of their contingent keep harping on about the possibility that Madeleine had been abducted by pedophiles - but the truth of the matter was that Madeleine McCann was almost certainly exposed to acts of sexual abuse by members of the group...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 10:27:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4201 on: June 11, 2019, 10:35:AM »
What a horrible thing to say and to publish at the peril of being exposed as a potential pedophile, who only includes such a reference in her book to it, but there was reasoning of sorts in the minds of those responsible for actually disposing of, hiding or concealing the body of Madeleine McCann..

My first instinct when challenged with the prospect of trying to come to terms with these factors was to believe that even if Madeline did and had died in some sort of an accident inside the McCann apartment, or whenever, that the parents and other members of the so-called tapas 9 group were more concerned with the strong possibility that Madeleine McCann was a victim of child sex abuse, at the hands of various members of the adult contingent of that group..

And..

that at any forthcoming inquest, any pathologist worth his or her weight in salt, would have easily found such evidence that Madeleine McCann was a sex abuse victim. This was and is why the parents and other members of their contingent keep harping on about the possibility that Madeleine had been abducted by pedophiles - but the truth of the matter was that Madeleine McCann was almost certainly exposed to acts of sexual abuse by members of the group...

Parts of Madeleine McCanns anatomy have been cut and torn out of her little helpless body, similar to how Kate McCann says in her publication in an attempt to conceal the sexual abuse treatment she was exposed to at the hands of her parents and their jolly good friends...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4202 on: June 17, 2019, 10:22:AM »
Parts of Madeleine McCanns anatomy have been cut and torn out of her little helpless body, similar to how Kate McCann says in her publication in an attempt to conceal the sexual abuse treatment she was exposed to at the hands of her parents and their jolly good friends...

Somewhat rather worryingly, I found a bone in the rear garden of the derelict building which I duly photographed. I do not profess to know whether or not this was a piece of human, or animal bone, but nevertheless there are experts out there who would know. I didn't have time to search beneath the piles and piles of garden waste that was strewn about all over in the rear garden. Furthermore, nobody else had done neither back at the time of the incident or since. How can I be sure of this? Well I am a gardener / landscaped gardener by trade, and all this garden waste, at least most of it from my brief examination of it, appeared not to have been disturbed or displaced from the point it was all dumped there originally.

Could the piece of bone which I discovered and photographed belong to the body parts of the missing child?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 02:45:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4203 on: June 28, 2019, 05:52:PM »
I have been watching many documentaries on the case on YouTube and in particular live footage of the visits to st. Vincent's church in praia da Luz Portugal by the parents. In one or two of the documentaries it is noticeable that as the McCann parents are either entering the church or leaving it that in the background or the foreground is the derelict building where I believe the remains of Madeleine McCann were buried in a shallow grave situated in a hollow at the back left hand corner of the rear garden..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4204 on: June 28, 2019, 06:01:PM »
I have been watching many documentaries on the case on YouTube and in particular live footage of the visits to st. Vincent's church in praia da Luz Portugal by the parents. In one or two of the documentaries it is noticeable that as the McCann parents are either entering the church or leaving it that in the background or the foreground is the derelict building where I believe the remains of Madeleine McCann were buried in a shallow grave situated in a hollow at the back left hand corner of the rear garden..

Rather interestingly, the windows of the derelict building  across the road from the church back in May 2007, had the very same net curtains up, in June 2010 . At the time of my visit to this building and it's grounds, it was somewhat apparent to me in 2010, that the building had not been lived in for 7 - 10 years beforehand. Therefore, at the time of Madeleine McCanns alleged disappearence, the said derelict building must have been unoccupied. Basically put, the McCann parents took refuse in the church shortly after their daughter disappeared on the preteƱse of trying to stay out of the way of the media...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 06:05:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4205 on: June 28, 2019, 06:09:PM »
It is somewhat Ironic that, during the 12 years or so since Madeleine's body went AWOL, that the parents both thrive in the lime light whenever the media hotfoots it to their doorstep..

« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 06:10:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4206 on: June 28, 2019, 06:13:PM »
It is somewhat Ironic that, during the 12 years or so since Madeleine's body went AWOL, that the parents both thrive in the lime light whenever the media hotfoots it to their doorstep..

The parents have now become celebrities...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4207 on: June 28, 2019, 06:27:PM »
In some footage taken of the parents leaving the church, both appear to glance across the road in the direction of the aforementioned building, and not at the camera crew who were filming them both...

At the time these footages were being filmed (2007),  nobody knew that this building was unoccupied, officially. It was the ideal location for the concealment / disposal of Madeleine's remains.

As part of the Portuguese police investigation into the possible whereabouts of Madeleine McCann, they searched the catacombs and underground tombs of deceased persons believing that the parents with the help of others had disposed of their daughters remains (without success). This was because the parents had sought sanctuary in the church at Luz soon after their daughters demise was eventually alerted to on 3rd May 2007.

It is my view, that the Portuguese police  came very close to finding the shallow grave inside which Madeleine's remains were concealed - they searched in vain on the wrong side of the road, at the church, not in and at the derelict building or the grounds of its rear garden..
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 11:53:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #4208 on: June 28, 2019, 06:57:PM »
In some footage taken of the parents leaving the church, both appear to glance across the road in the direction of the aforementioned building, and not at the camera crew who were filming them both...

At the time these footages were being filmed (2007),  nobody knew that this building was unoccupied, officially. It was the ideal location for the disposal of Madeleine's remains.

As part of the Portuguese police investigation into the possible whereabouts of Madeleine McCann, they searched the catacombs and underground tombs of deceased persons believing that the parents with the help of others had disposed of their daughters remains (without success). This was because the parents had sought sanctuary in the church at Luz soon after their daughters demise was eventually alerted to on 3rd May 2007.

It is my view, that the Portuguese police  came very close to finding the shallow grave inside which Madeleine's remains were concealed - they searched in vain on the wrong side of the road, at the church, not in and at the derelict building or the grounds of its rear garden..
Mike do you know anything about the three nocturnal people seen entering the church with a box..https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/610346/Madeleine-McCann-latest-Maddie-mystery-body-hidden-coffin-police-shock-claim

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4209 on: June 28, 2019, 10:46:PM »
Mike do you know anything about the three nocturnal people seen entering the church with a box..https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/610346/Madeleine-McCann-latest-Maddie-mystery-body-hidden-coffin-police-shock-claim
No, but thanks to 'ur input, I do now - it seems to make sense and justify why the Portuguese police searched tombs in St Vincent's church (Luz) catacombs...

The witness who reported these events has thus far remained unidentified, together with its detail...

If I were asked to identify who these three conspirators are / were, I would have to name the following three people:-

(1) - David Payne
(2) - Robert Murat

And?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4210 on: June 28, 2019, 10:49:PM »
No, but thanks to 'ur input, I do now - it seems to make sense and justify why the Portuguese police searched tombs in St Vincent's church (Luz) catacombs...

The witness who reported these events has thus far remained unidentified, together with its detail...

If I were asked to identify who these three conspirators are / were, I would have to name the following three people:-

(1) - David Payne
(2) - Robert Murat

And?

Witness 'x'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4211 on: June 28, 2019, 10:54:PM »
Witness 'X' turned out to be 'an informant'...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4212 on: June 28, 2019, 10:55:PM »
'Serge Malinka'?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4213 on: June 29, 2019, 04:32:AM »
The investigations, thus far into the alleged abduction of Madeleine McCann is fraught with suspicion..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4214 on: June 29, 2019, 04:40:AM »
The investigations, thus far into the alleged abduction of Madeleine McCann is fraught with suspicion..

It  wreaks to me, of a scam, or worse still, an attempt to deceive the general public at large, or manufactured with the intention of displacement of the actual truth introduced for political purpose...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 10:12:AM by mike tesko »