Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580412 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #4185 on: June 10, 2019, 05:23:PM »
Madeleine never left Prai de Luz she remains there waiting to be found...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4186 on: June 10, 2019, 06:54:PM »
And lets be frank regarding whether or not the derelict building itself, its rear garden, or the shallow grave where I strongly suspect they concealed her body - At one time or another Madeleine was in that derelict building, in the rear garden, and I feel sure that the shallow grave that I discovered in June 2010 yards away from the village church (St Vincents) is the last resting place of her body...

Here's why I believe this to be true..

For a start, during the early days and weeks after Madeleine was reported missing, the parents spent many a night taking shelter inside the village church, which is situated within a stones throw of the all important derelict building,  (no. 5 ), making it somewhat convenient for one or other parent (or both) to slip into the grounds of that building where they hid Madeleine's body at first in a pink coloured room which had a window facing directly across the road with a clear view of the church entrance. I believe that I am correct in saying that Madeleines body was kept inside that pink painted room, trapped between the edge of a single bed mattress and the outside wall of the building. It really came as something of a surprise to me, that photographs taken by me inside that derelict building, produced an image of a little girl trapped in the aforementioned gap, which led me to believe that what was captured there in that room was residual energy belonging to Madeleine McCann. When I took the photographs there was nothing visible to the naked eye, it was only later when I returned home to South Yorkshire and was browsing through all the photographs which I had taken, that the image of what I believe to be the ghost of Maddy materialized. The parents visiting the church at night time, and the pink coloured room, with its window facing toward the church, were ideally positioned so that with one parent in the room of the derelict building who was attending to Madeleine's body, was able to see the other parent at the entrance to the church - a measure undertaken because when one of the parents was in attendance inside the building with Madeleines remains, he or she could not simply walk out into the street from the derelict building, they couldn't risk being seen by anybody visiting or leaving the derelict building and its grounds - one or other was required to be standing at the entrance of the church, from where he or she had got a perfect view of the road and pavements either side of the derelict building itself, and this allowed one or other parent to signal when the road was clear, so that the other could cross back to the village church..

Now the position of the shallow grave that I discovered, was found to be in sight of the church steeple - the shallow looking grave is in a hollow toward the boundary wall of the rear garden. What attracted me to this grave, was the fact that if u stood directly on top of the disturbed ground there, looking back in the direction of the church, u get a perfect view of the church tower. Added to this, was the fact that everywhere else in that rear garden had got piles and piles of rubbish strewn about and upon it. The discovery of that very small shallow grave caused me to wonder why in such an untidy rear garden where everything from wood, and gardening waste was tossed or left mounting up in piles above ground level everywhere u cared to look, somebody had dug a shallow grave, located in a hollow near the back corner of the garden?

Furthermore, it appeared somewhat obvious to me, that whoever had dug that shallow looking grave, there in that hollow of the garden, Had used an iron bar to prize out of the earth a number of large stones, which had been left almost in single file travelling in the general direction of the sea beyond the boundary wall. Standing close at the hole, I noticed that the person who had dug it, and refilled it, had done so using rubble from the building works around the church across the street.

Why would anybody dig a shallow grave in the hollow of the back garden of this derelict building, and spend time lining up large stones which had been dug out of the earth in a somewhat a uniformed pattern? Why, also fill the top part of the grave back in (not with the stone and earth removed from it in its creation) but instead leave the grounds of the derelict building and cross over to the other side of the street where building work had been taking place, and collect debris from there for the purpose of topping off the grave and its concealed elements?

What lies buried in that shallow grave?

Me thinks its where the remains of Madeleine McCann were and are concealed...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4187 on: June 10, 2019, 06:59:PM »
More insight into my discovery of the shallow grave, will follow..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4188 on: June 10, 2019, 10:29:PM »
More insight into my discovery of the shallow grave, will follow..

Thus far, I have identified some rather tenuous links between the parents, Madeleine, her disappearance from apartment 5A, the unacceptable manner with which the members of the tapas nine group couldn't even get their stories right about when and by whom Madeleine had supposedly vanished off the face of Praia de Luz. Indeed, there was the pink pyjamas that Madeleine was supposed to have been wearing on the evening of her alleged disappearance, and the pink room of the derelict building, a matter of yards from St Vincents church across the street, where the McCann parents sought refuge during the first few nights, on the pretence that they were hiding from the press who were hounding them. The fact that the location of the discovered shallow grave in a hollow in the rear garden of the derelict building, should be isolated so close in proximity to the church where the parents had sought refuge. Then of course the fact that the McCann parents are supposedly devote Christians or Catholic? The church and religion, even extending to a visit by the parents to visit the pope at the Vatican, getting him to bless a photograph which had at some point previously captured the innocent of her young life...

Then there is the ghostly image of what I believe to be the ghost of Madeleine McCann, or at the very least her residual energy with her body compactly placed in a small space between the edge of a bed mattress and the pink coloured room wall where the image manifested itself. How utterly remarkable, that this spiritual image of what I believe to be Madeleine should appear in a room of the derelict building which had a window facing directly across the street where the entrance to St Vincents church, afforded one or other the midnight entries into that place where I am convinced Madeleines body was taken, and eventually hidden away in a shallow grave, which coincidentally is a place from which the church clock tower can easily be seen, or viewed. Whoever put Madeleines remains into that shallow grave was a religious person, the grave had to be in sight or the vicinity of hallowed ground.

Why would anyone dig a shallow grave to conceal something of no importance, in a rear garden where everything else was simply tossed onto the ground, not concealed below it...

Of course, then there are the large stones that were gouged out of the ground of the grave, laid out in a line against a garden wall like some sort of recognition for what was done, someone keeping a tab of the number of days, and nights which had passed since the date when Madeleines grave was dug out of the earth. Further evidence that whoever concealed Madeleines remains there in a paupers grave, with no headstone, or angel or a cross to bring some sort of dignity to her demise - the best those that put her remains there could possibly do was to bury Madeleines remains within earshot of the village church...

Inside the derelict building itself, a similar method adopted by the undertakers, was found chalked onto a door and the frame of the door, seemingly as a record of elapsed time, since Madeleine was put into that grave..

Large rocks placed in a lined sequence, from the shallow grave in the hollow of the rear garden, stretching out towards the sea, and the chalked crosses found on a door and its door frame inside the derelict building seem to confirm that somebody was keeping a record of events in times gone by...

Inside another room of the derelict building, other startling discoveries of a suspiciously coincidental nature fall to be considered -  The sighting of the so called 'TANNERMAN' by Jane Tanner  at a crucial point of time (at around 9.10pm). Now, why if Madeleines disappearance from the family apartment was not noticed by Kate McCann until around 10pm, does Jane Tanner introduce her alleged sighting of 'TANNERMAN' when she did? Well there is much to be said about such a scripture being introduced at such a precise time, some 50 minutes or so before Kate went to do her 10pm check, and that reason was that Mathew Oldfield had been inside the McCanns apartment during his so called 9pm check, at which stage he could not find Madeleine anywhere at all either in the children's bedroom, or her parents bedroom. Mathew Oldfield was the source of the first reported disappearance of Madeleine, which caused Gerry McCann to dash off from the restaurant table intent on going to do a check of his own at their apartment and their children. Evidence exists to confirm that Madeleines disappearance was known about by people and members of staff from around 9.10pm - 9.15pm, that evening. That news could only have come from the mouth of Mathew Oldfield, upon his return to the tapas restaurant after his 9pm check of the apartments.

Everything falls into place once you grasp the actual sequence of events...

Kate McCann was not the person who discovered that Madeleine was missing at 10pm, Mathew Oldfield was at the time of his 9pm checks of the McCann apartment and their children. Oldfield broke the news to Gerry McCann at about 9.05pm, and Gerry McCann's reaction was to appear concerned by dashing off immediately to the family apartment, a check which I do not for one moment believe he ever did himself as a result of his narrative. And then there is Jane Tanner, intent on introducing the alleged sighting of 'TANNERMAN' by 9.10pm...

Rather coincidental that at about 9.10pm that evening Jane Tanner decides to go and try to find out why Gerry McCann was taking longer than normal to return to the restaurant after doing his 9.05pm check?

By the time Jane Tanner left the tapas bar restaurant to go hunting down Gerry McCann, the cat was already out of the bag. There were people who knew that Madeleine was supposedly missing. Jane Tanner herself knew this because of what Mathew Oldfield had told her and the others that Madeleine was nowhere to be seen of found when he had done his 9pm check of the McCann apartment. The delay in the return of Gerry McCann to the tapas bar restaurant after his stormy exit at 9.05pm, was of some concern to Jane Tanner, and the other members of the group, she must have thought or believed that there could be something true regarding what Mathew Oldfield had told everyone when he returned to the tapas bar from his 9pm checks - so, out of curiosity Jane Tanner went to investigate the reason for a delay in his return. Once she saw Gerry McCann talking to his tennis friend Jez Wilkins in the street outside the McCanns apartment, she didn't need to intrude on Gerry and Jez's conversation, but she later introduced the lie about her alleged sighting of 'TANNERMAN', seen as she alleges to be carrying off a child which could have been Madeleine McCann...

Now, pause for a moment, think about it - why would any would be abductor be seen to be walking away from the vicinity of the McCann apartment (roadside door of building) after Mathew Oldfield had already confirmed that Madeleine was not present inside the McCann apartment when he had physically checked beforehand (some 10 minutes earlier)?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 10:38:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4189 on: June 10, 2019, 11:19:PM »
What I find intriguing, is the claim that at about 9.30pm, that evening, how Mathew Oldfield and Russell O'Brien rose from their restaurant table and volunteered to do Kate McCanns 9.30pm check of her own apartment, and that Russell Obrien did not return back to the tapas restaurant along with Mathew Oldfield, under an excuse that one of his children was unwell with sickness etc....

I don't believe this explanation of his, or theirs to be true for one moment...

The truth of the matter is that Gerry McCann did not return to the tapas restaurant after he had got up and left to do his 9.05pm check. He remained at his apartment or in the close vicinity of that place until Mathew Oldfield and Russell O'Brien left the restaurant to do their 9.30pm checks...

The claim that Russell O'Briens child had been unwell, causing him not to return to the tapas restaurant at any stage after the scheduled 9.30pm check has to be fictional as far as I am concerned. What I suspect actually happened was that between them Oldfield, Obrien and Gerry McCann concocted a false alibi for Gerry McCann. I believe that Mathew Oldfield did return alone to the tapas restaurant, but that there was good cause and reason for Russell O'Brien and Gerry McCann to remain absent from there...

Seems to me that at the heart of this matter were two children, both around the same age, the Obrien child, and the McCann one...

Each adult male, was tasked with (a) either carrying off Madeleines corpse, or and (b) carrying the Obrien child on a hurried walk down towards the sea front...

I do not believe that the Smith contingent saw Gerry McCann carrying off his dead daughters body..

I believe that Gerry McCann was the person seen by the Smith family, but that he was carrying the Obrien child on this occasion. I think its odds on that Russell O'Brien took on the task of removing Madeleines body from apartment 5a, that evening. I also believe that Gerry McCann wanted to be seen by somebody like the Smith contingent and that at the time of the sighting, he was not carrying off a dead daughter, but the female child of Russell O'Briens…

Russell O'Briens absence from the tapas bar after the joint 9.30pm check along with Mathew Oldfield, had something with him to do with moving Madeleines body from the immediate vicinity of the McCann apartment, and that Gerry McCann used the O'Brien child as a decoy. I think they had been planning to suggest that the two young female children could have walked away from their respect apartments and gone awol, and that one of the children had been found wandering the nearby streets (the O'Brien daughter), found by Gerry McCann, but with no trace of Madeleine. Everything is pointing to the O'Brien, Jane Tanner child, and Madeleine having wandered off, with the O'Brien child being found, but not Madeleine...

For some inexplicable reason, these plans had to be altered, and it made out falsely of course, that Gerry McCann had indeed returned to the tapas restaurant at sometime between 9.15pm - 9.30pm that same evening, from his 9.05pm check of the McCann apartment...

They settled on the story that Russell O'Brien had not returned to the restuarant after his 9.30pm check of his own apartment and  children, bercause his and Jane Tanners daughter was unwell...

By that stage, Gerry McCann had instigated his return to the restuarant soon after his 9.05pm apartment / children check...

But that is a lie..

He did not return to the restuarant after leaving to do his so called 9.05 (or thereabouts) check. I think he returned back in the vicinty of apartment 5a at about 11pm, or later.

In the case of Russell O'Brien, he took Madeleines body / remains somewhere close by, and that he was back as a serving customer at the restuarant by 9.40pm - 9.45pm. Of course, this  is pure speculation, but the mind can be very powerful and precise, O'Brien returned to the restuarant and ate his evening meal, and by 9.45pm at the very latest he was back at the meal table, to eat his warmed up meal...

Gerry McCann and Kate McCann, know what really and truly happenned to Madeleine their daughter. I also believe that Mathew Oldfield, Russell O'Brien and Jane Tanner and Kate and Gerry McCann have all sought to conspire to pervert the course of justice, and that they should immediately, and forthwith face prosecution...

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 03:35:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4190 on: June 10, 2019, 11:26:PM »

Gerry McCann and Kate McCann, know what really and truly happenned to Madeleine their daughter. I also believe that Mathew Oldfield, Russell O'Brien and Jane Tanner and Kate and Gerry McCann have all sought to conspire to pervert the course of justice, and that they should immediately, and forthwith face preosecution...

Anybody else, in similar circumstances would have been arrested by the UK police and prosecuted. The criminal justice system appears to be attempting to look after its own kind...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4191 on: June 11, 2019, 03:32:AM »
Madeleine is dead, its not just me saying it, there is also a body of expert opinion that she is no longer alive!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4192 on: June 11, 2019, 04:24:AM »
Another rather strange coincidence, concerns the alleged sighting of 'TANNERMAN' by Jane Tanner, a man seen carrying of a child in his arms, and the discovery by me of a tube of insecticide on a table inside the derelict building named 'BAYGON'. An advertising image for this product shows a masked man wielding a machete whilst carrying off a young woman. Jane Tanners photofit of the man she claims she saw was a faceless character, a representation of the masked offender associated with and to the 'BAYGON' product. If Gerry McCann did not return back to the tapas restaurant after his departure from there at around 9.05pm, despite himself making out a false claim that he had done, and remained there until Kate raised the alarm at about 10pm, it would appear that Jane Tanners introduction of 'TANNERMAN' at the same time she allegedly saw Gerry McCann and Jez Wilkins talking to one another in the street outside the McCann apartment, and the later claims that Gerry McCann had returned to the tapas restaurant after his 9.05pm accommodation check, where he allegedly remained until Kates 10pm check, was designed to provide Gerry McCann with a dodgy alibi..

Jane Tanners assertion that she had seen a man carrying a child aged about 3yrs to 4years, in his arms walking away from the direction of the roadside door or bedroom window across the road junction further up the road travelling in the general direction of Robert Murats, and the Carpenter couples accommodation, which matches with the advertisement image associated with the insecticide product that I found on a table inside the derelict building in June 2010. Rather somewhat disturbingly the ghostlike apparition that I captured of a little girl laying trapped in a space between the edge of a bed mattress and the wall in the pink painted bedroom wall, appears to show that there is what appears to either be blood or evidence of severe vomiting in relation to the said manifestation of Madeleine McCanns soul / entity in the region of her throat, neck and chest areas. If the visible staining in the image of the spirit like manifestation was blood, it rather helps to make some sense of the advertisement image of the insecticide ( 'BAYGON' ) product, and in particular the wielding of the machete by the abductor whilst carrying off a woman in his arms, in a similar fashion to how Jane Tanner described the would be abductor of Madeleine had carried off Madeleine in his arms...

The tenuous link being the carrying of the machete by the man in the advertising image linked to the tube of 'BAYGON' insecticide found on a table in a connecting room at the place where the ghost of Maddie image was captured by me in June 2010 - the discolouring of the ghostly image visible in the region of the throat, neck and chest is capable of lending support to the suggestion that Madeleines body, in particular her apparent throat, neck and chest injuries could have been caused by some attempt or other to revive or to keep Madeleine alive including a possibility that some sort of an emergency operation could have been carried out in an attempt to revive or keep Madeleine alive...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 04:36:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4193 on: June 11, 2019, 08:52:AM »
Gerry and Kate McCanns love for a bottle of wine or two, should not go amiss, because found inside the derelict building by myself were a couple of empty wine bottles of the parents favored choice. With this in mind, the bar coding on the bottle was capable of revealing the identity of the suspect, or suspects, responsible for disposing of Madeleine's body, there in the rear garden of that building. Many people pay for groceries and other items using a credit, visa or MasterCard, instead of cash...

Failing that, there would always be a very strong possibility that whoever was responsible in this period of the disposal of the remains of Madeleine, might have left their fingerprints, and of course their unique DNA profile upon those empty bottles of wine.

More interestingly, a set of clothing was discovered by me, which had been concealed underneath items strewn about on one of the buildings other rooms...

These items of clothing have become of much concern since at least two of the garments which I stumbled upon appear to match clothing worn by an unknown suspect who was spotted by an eye witness standing in the street close to the McCann apartment, who was peering in the general direction of that apartment, wearing a pair of light coloured blue jeans, and a blue or a dark nylon coloured kaghool. Safe to say, that two of the three items I discovered inside the derelict building, two of them could match or do match the items of clothing worn by the as yet unidentified suspect seen to have been carrying out observations from the strett outside the McCann apartment - namely, the light coloured blue jeans, and the dark blue coloured nylon kaghool. A third item of distinctive clothing, namely a greenish checkered shirt /top which I thought might help to identify the person to whom these three items of clothing had been worn during the disposal process of Madeleine McCanns body, could very well have been worn by the suspect beneath his dark coloured kaghool at the time he was sighted looking toward the McCann apartment just before Madeleine disappeared...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:16:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4194 on: June 11, 2019, 09:19:AM »
Rather more alarmingly, traces of bodily fluids, human hair and DNA would almost certainly have become deposited on those three items of clothing, including identifiable traces of Madeleine McCanns DNA, if that be the place and location where she was taken for her body to be disposed of...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:21:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4195 on: June 11, 2019, 09:27:AM »
The area of the small gap between the edge of a bed mattress and a pink coloured outside wall in which the image which I took of what I believe to be 'THE GHOST OF MADELEINE McCann' were potential areas inside the derelict building which would have been a possible source for the retention of key body samples, bodily fluids and of course, unique DNA samples / or profiles...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4196 on: June 11, 2019, 09:30:AM »
Conducting a full and intensive fingerprint examination of this derelict building would almost certainly identify whoever was spending the night guarding the secret concerning where the body of Madeleine was concealed and disposed of...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:35:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4197 on: June 11, 2019, 09:41:AM »
The method of disposing of those three key pieces of clothing evidence by those or that person was one involving a desire by whoever to hide, bury or conceal whatever it was they had been involved in, rather than simply discard whatever it was they intended to dispose of and conceal, like the garden waste, logs, tree stumps, and piles and piles of rotting vegetation - this is why I believe the burying of Madeleine's body in the shallow grave at the hollow of the rear garden, suggests there was/is a link between that feature and the concealment of the three pieces of distinctive clothing found by me inside the derelict building in June 2010...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:56:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4198 on: June 11, 2019, 10:04:AM »
if we proceed on the footing that the image I took in the pink painted bedroom of the derelict building to not be  an image of Madeleine's physical body whilst she was alive on this earth, but merely a residual representation of her body, or spirit prior to being interned in that shallow grave in the hollow of the rear garden of those premises (please bear with me), upon close inspection there appears to be wounds caused not only to her throat, neck and the upper part of her body where she potentially bled out, and the region of her groin, and her abdomen...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 10:08:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4199 on: June 11, 2019, 10:10:AM »
if we proceed on the footing that the image I took in the pink painted bedroom of the derelict building to not be  an image of Madeleine's physical body whilst she was alive on this earth, but merely a residual representation of her body, or spirit prior to being interned in that shallow grave in the hollow of the rear garden of those premises (please bear with me), upon close inspection there appears to be wounds caused not only to her throat, neck and the upper part of her body where she potentially bled out, and the region of her groin, and her abdomen...
Then, we can perhaps see why and try to understand Kate McCanns comments in her published book, entitled simply 'MADELEINE', where she talks about Madeleine's little genitals being torn and ripped apart...