Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 168159 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3525 on: January 08, 2019, 08:48:PM »
I can't quite see how the priest was deceived..https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html

I take the opposite view, it provided the parents with an opportunity to identify an appropriate grave close to hallowed ground where they could lay Madeleine's remains to rest - later on of course, in the knowledge that the church grounds and nearby locations had already been searched! I think the parents used the hire car to pick up Madeleine's remains and transport them to the grounds of the derelict building directly across the street from St Vincent's church ( address, No.5 Av. dos Pesca'), and the hire car office (shop)...

My prediction regarding this matter is true!

Madeleine's remains will eventually be recovered from where I say her parents put her!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 10:49:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3526 on: January 10, 2019, 10:53:PM »
Madeleine's remains are going to be found, or recovered, people can deny the insight I am providing into this matter, she currently is buried in the shallow grave which I have identified - once her remains are recovered, one or other parent will be pushed into the position of testifying against the other parent, for the sake of them keeping custody of their other children...

Watch this space, Madeleine's remains are about to be found officially..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3527 on: January 10, 2019, 10:55:PM »
Madeleine's remains are going to be found, or recovered, people can deny the insight I am providing into this matter, she currently is buried in the shallow grave which I have identified - once her remains are recovered, one or other parent will be pushed into the position of testifying against the other parent, for the sake of them keeping custody of their other children...

Watch this space, Madeleine's remains are about to be found officially..

Influx of funds by the parents to fund the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter will only lead to the discovery of the truth in this matter, sooner, rather than later..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 10:56:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3528 on: January 10, 2019, 11:00:PM »
If I had the funds, and the opportunity, free of trespass laws, I would gladly return to Luz and dig up the shallow grave with my bare hands, so that this sordid matter can be brought to a conclusion - Madeleine is dead, she died before the evening of 3rd May 2007, the parents and their group have not told the truth - it's still not too late, for one or other of the group to break their silence...

We shall see...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:01:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3529 on: January 10, 2019, 11:04:PM »
I have identified the location of the shallow grave, where Madeleine was disposed of, once her remains are found or recovered, my involvement will be complete, and I will have nothing further to say..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3530 on: January 10, 2019, 11:08:PM »
I have identified the location of the shallow grave, where Madeleine was disposed of, once her remains are found or recovered, my involvement will be complete, and I will have nothing further to say..
Yet to be understood, is why the parents who are aware of this thread on this website, aren't breaking their necks to either return to Luz and dig up the shallow grave themselves, or insist that the Portuguese police go there, and dig Madeleine's remains up, so we can give her a proper Christian burial?