Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584780 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #3255 on: August 14, 2018, 02:41:PM »
I wonder why they separated, or split up, or got divorced?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3256 on: August 14, 2018, 02:42:PM »
I wonder why they separated, or split up, or got divorced?

Did whatever happened in Portugal (Luz) have any bearings on the break up?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:42:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3257 on: August 16, 2018, 06:00:PM »
No-one has opened up the shallow grave in that hollow in the rear garden of the derelict building - it's as if no-one is wanting to find her!

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3259 on: August 27, 2018, 04:36:PM »
One parent caught up in the Madeleine McCann tragedy. https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3260 on: September 05, 2018, 08:03:AM »
As far as I know, as things stand today there has only been two specific locations found where the possible remains of the missing Madeleine McCann could have been, or was buried! This includes the shallow grave that I was mysteriously drawn to situated in the far left hand corner in the rear garden of a derelict building (5 Av. dos Pescadores, Praia De Luz. Faro District) located directly across the road from the village church where the McCann parents sought frequent refuge at night soon after Madeleine's disappearence was reported! The second location, is beneath the driveway of the Murat Villa as implied by the witness Kruggel...

It may even be true that Madeline's remains were originally buried in the garden of the aforementioned derelict building, and later removed and that her recovered remains were then buried beneath the driveway of the Murat premises, a driveway which was under construction. Both Kruggel and I could be correct, or alternatively I am right, or he is right - I have never been on the newly constructed driveway of the Murat premises so I can't say that I have a strong sense or feeling that this was where Madeleine McCanns remains were buried at some point or other! All I can say is that her body couldn't have been buried there anytime prior to the moment in time when preparation work commenced to put the new driveway in...

Who did the construction work?

The reason I'm asking, is because since my visit to Luz in 2010, the windows if the derelict building (5 Av. dos Pescadores, Praia De Luz. Faro District) that is situated bear the church have been rendered over, work which has obviously been undertaken by construction, or a building contractor. As a result, I was just wondering whether or not, the work that was carried out at the Murat residence, and the work that has been carried out at the derelict building, was undertaken by the same person, or people?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 08:30:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3261 on: September 05, 2018, 08:32:AM »
Newly constructed drive at Murat residence where Birch believes Madeleine's remains eventually ended up!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 09:09:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3262 on: September 05, 2018, 08:36:AM »
If Birch turns out to be right, there can be no doubt whatsoever that Madeleine's remains must have been concealed or buried elsewhere before the construction work of the Murat residence driveway was commenced!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 09:09:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3263 on: September 05, 2018, 08:38:AM »
If Kruggel turns out to be right, there can be no doubt whatsoever that Madeleine's remains must have been concealed or buried elsewhere before the construction work of the Murat residence driveway was commenced!

And..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3264 on: September 05, 2018, 08:39:AM »
And..

If this or that be true, then someone must be responsible for trying to set Murat up as the abductor / killer!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3265 on: September 05, 2018, 08:43:AM »
We know that the grounds of the Murat residence were searched at the time Robert Murat became a suspect, and that there was no evidence to suggest that there had been a recently dug shallow grave, etc, and so if Madeleine's remains have now ended up beneath the more recently constructed driveway someone must have kept the body / remains hidden or buried in another place!

This is where the shallow grave that I discovered comes into play!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 08:44:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3266 on: September 05, 2018, 08:45:AM »
We know that the grounds of the Murat residence were searched at the time Robert Murat became a suspect, and that there was no evidence to suggest that there had been a recently dug shallow grave, etc, and so if Madeleine's remains have now ended up beneath the more recently constructed driveway someone must have kept the body / remains hidden or buried in another place!

This is where the shallow grave that I discovered comes into play!

Was the person Robert Murat, himself?

Was it Stephen Carpenter?

Was it a building contractor or construction worker who built the new driveway at the Murat residence?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3267 on: September 05, 2018, 08:53:AM »
Linked to the work carried out involving the rendering over if the windows and door at the derelict premises (5 Av. dos Pescadores, Praia De Luz. Faro District), and the more recently constructed new driveway at the Murat Villa, is the fact that at the time of Madeleine McCanns disappearence there was a lot of construction work being carried out in the streets close to apartment 5a (the McCanns accommodation), and it remains a distinct possibility, that a construction worker may have had something to do with, Madeleine's disappearence, or at least had some intimate knowledge regarding who had been responsible!

Could such a construction worker have (for example) been the person responsible for digging the shall grave in the rear left hand corner of the garden of the derelict building 5  Av. dos Pescadores, Praia De Luz. Faro District? And years later, had that same construction worker carried out the building work involving the rendering over of the windows and the doorway of the derelict building, and for carrying out the construction of the newly laid driveway at the Murat residence?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3268 on: September 05, 2018, 09:02:AM »
Linked to the work carried out involving the rendering over if the windows and door at the derelict premises (5 Av. dos Pescadores, Praia De Luz. Faro District), and the more recently constructed new driveway at the Murat Villa, is the fact that at the time of Madeleine McCanns disappearence there was a lot of construction work being carried out in the streets close to apartment 5a (the McCanns accommodation), and it remains a distinct possibility, that a construction worker may have had something to do with, Madeleine's disappearence, or at least had some intimate knowledge regarding who had been responsible!

Could such a construction worker have (for example) been the person responsible for digging the shall grave in the rear left hand corner of the garden of the derelict building 5  Av. dos Pescadores, Praia De Luz. Faro District? And years later, had that same construction worker carried out the building work involving the rendering over of the windows and the doorway of the derelict building, and for carrying out the construction of the newly laid driveway at the Murat residence?

According to Birch, a small body is buried underneath the newly constructed driveway at the Murat Villa - if that driveway ever gets dug up and they find out it's the remains of Madeleine McCann I suppose suspicion will automatically fall onto Robert Murat, again!

But...

My suspicion would be the identity of every construction worker who carried out basic renovation work at either the derelict building (5 Av. dos Pescadores, Praia De Luz. Faro District) and on the newly laid driveway at the Murat residence, who had been working as a building contractor or a construction worker at the time of Madeleine McCanns disappearence! In addition, I would like to know whether or not there was / is any tenuous link to the McCanns or the other 7 so called tapas group members?

note, the increased area of vegetation at the spot which Birch claims Madeleine McCanns body is buried on the Murat driveway!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 09:15:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3269 on: September 05, 2018, 03:46:PM »
Note how the vegetation has grown rapidly in the immediate area which Birch has identified, and how the same vegetation peters away down the slope as if affected by drainage