Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584625 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2011, 03:36:AM »
The church at PDL was / is a favorite haunt of the McCann parents, and I believe that the child was buried in the grounds of the derelict building opposite the church...

This building, and these grounds were not searched by the police dogs during the investigation...

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2011, 03:37:AM »
Mike, please could you offer further explanation of the following JPegs:

1290492/93/94
1290-537/527

Always thought the odd detail was Kate looking 'coiffed' and wearing different earrings every day. I was intrigued by the earrings. It meant she spent time every day carefully choosing what to put in her ears whilst her daughter was missing.

That's my only direct comment! Some people are libel happy...
--------------------

Image, 1290527 - is the location where I believe the remains of Maddie McCann were / are buried...

That is absolute rubbish Mike and what's more you know it!
--------------------

Its rubbish that the parents claim they know nothing about what really happened to their daughter...

Anyway, whats your rubbish theory?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:38:AM by mike tesko »

sandy

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 03:37:AM »
So how do you know that?   Were you with them?  Now you are being simply silly!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2011, 03:39:AM »
Once that derelict building and its grounds are searched, it will be officially identified as the place where they disposed of the body...

sandy

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2011, 03:40:AM »

1290492/93/94
1290-537/527

Always thought the odd detail was Kate looking 'coiffed' and wearing different earrings every day. I was intrigued by the earrings. It meant she spent time every day carefully choosing what to put in her ears whilst her daughter was missing.

--------------------

Image, 1290527 - is the location where I believe the remains of Maddie McCann were / are buried...

--------------------

Its rubbish that the parents claim they know nothing about what really happened to their daughter...

Why would that be exactly?  They know she was in bed when they checked and then she was gone when they went back some time later.  What else were they expected to do?

sandy

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2011, 03:42:AM »
Once that derelict building and its grounds are searched, it will be officially identified as the place where they disposed of the body...

All areas have been searched Mike, your assertion to the contrary is just nonsense. Maddy isn't buried anywhere and it is disingenuous for you to say she is when you haven't the slightest proof of this.  What you believe and what is fact are two different things Mike I am afraid.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:44:AM by sandy »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2011, 03:46:AM »

1290492/93/94
1290-537/527

--------------------

--------------------

Why would that be exactly?  They know she was in bed when they checked and then she was gone when they went back some time later.  What else were they expected to do?
------------------

Yes, she was gone by the time Kate went back to the apartment, but the parents and some of their friends knew about it, and what happened. Where do you want to start, at what stage do you want to start talking about this case? My theory is not rubbish, its been well researched and investigated. The parents have not told the truth, and at one stage even Kate was saying that the police would find Maddie's body in a drain down by the coastline / shore...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2011, 03:47:AM »

All areas have been searched Mike, your assertion to the contrary is just nonsense. Maddy isn't buried anywhere and it is disingenuous for you to say she is when you haven't the slightest proof of this.  What you believe and what is fact are two different things Mike I am afraid.
------------------

You wait and see...

Parents will have to face the music at some point, I'm afraid...

This is the drain where Kate told an interpretor that the police would find Maddie's body:-
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:51:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2011, 03:52:AM »
Why would Kate be saying that Maddie's body would be found in this drain?

Where did she get that information from?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2011, 03:56:AM »
Here are some more views of the drain where Kate said the body of Maddie would be found:-
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:57:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2011, 04:00:AM »
Look what building is in the background - its the church at PDL, a favorite haunt of the McCann parents...

Now, why would Kate be telling an interpreter that her daughters body would be found in this drain, if she did not know or believe that her body had been / was there at and by that stage?

Did she just make it up?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 04:13:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2011, 04:03:AM »
Or...

Do you think Kate was referring to another drain, in the area not a horizontal drain, but one of several vertical drains on that part of the shoreline?

I will post photographs of these additional vertical drains in due course, but for the time being I would like to familiarize everyone with the general layout of the area surrounding this horizontal drain near to the church...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 04:15:AM by mike tesko »

clifford

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2011, 04:13:AM »
Mike, the parents are supposed to be very religous. Dont you think they would have given her a decent burial, and certainly not of put her down a drain.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2011, 04:17:AM »
Mike, the parents are supposed to be very religous. Dont you think they would have given her a decent burial, and certainly not of put her down a drain.
-----------------

Her remains are not down the drain - this drain was searched by the police and their dogs, and by volunteers, but I mention it because that is where Kate told the interpreter that they would find Maddie's body...

Now my point is, why would she have been suggesting this / that?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2011, 04:21:AM »
Lets look back in the direction of the viewpoint where the horizontal drain where Kate said the body of Maddie would be found:-