Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580618 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2985 on: July 29, 2018, 07:21:PM »
Madeleine McCann is deceased, her remains are buried in the grounds of the derelict building opposite the church at Prairie de Luz...

At least that is where I believe her body was originally taken and concealed!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2986 on: July 29, 2018, 07:30:PM »
At least that is where I believe her body was originally taken and concealed!
I have pinpointed the exact location of the hole that was dug in the ground in a ditch at the back of the garden of the derelict building across the street from St Vincents church where the McCann's sought refuge in the aftermath of Madeleine's disappearance!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:40:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2987 on: July 29, 2018, 07:45:PM »
Nobody has been to this location and searched what appears to be a shallow grave, within a few metres of St Vincent's church situated across the street. This shallow grave is located at the back corner of the rear garden of the derelict building in which my famous photograph that I have named 'THE GHOST OF MADDIE' was taken in a room with a view from its window of the church!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:48:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2988 on: July 29, 2018, 07:52:PM »
The Smith sighting of who they believed to have been Gerry McCann carrying a child in his arms walking briskly in the direction of the church at about 10pm on the evening of 3rd May 2007, was a case for mistaken identity, since I believe that the person who carried off Madeleine's body involved in this sighting was none other than Russell O'Brien who was making his way to the derelict building across the street from St Vincent's church!...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:54:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2989 on: July 29, 2018, 07:56:PM »
The Smith sighting took place in the vicinity of the following narrow street:-
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 08:07:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2990 on: July 29, 2018, 08:08:PM »
The sighting of the person carrying what is likely to be the body of Madeleine McCann was made very close to St Vincent's Church and the derelict building situated across from the street!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 08:17:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2991 on: July 29, 2018, 08:28:PM »
She didn't die in the apartment, she died at lobster creche on Tuesday 2nd May 2007...
If she died at the hands of the nannies or some child's play gone wrong they would have taken her to the hospital. Why transport the body back to the wardrobe of the McCann's apartment?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2992 on: July 29, 2018, 09:36:PM »
If she died at the hands of the nannies or some child's play gone wrong they would have taken her to the hospital. Why transport the body back to the wardrobe of the McCann's apartment?

Steve_uk, please watch the statement analysts review of the McCann parents interviews, I know it is a long laborious task, but this guy talks a lot of sense, he hits the nail on the head! Madeleine did not die inside apartment 5a, she died long before the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007! The expert in this particular field of expertise goes so far as to say that both parents make what is known as an 'embedded Confession' in this particular interview he analyses. Madeleine is dead, her death was probably an accident, but there were things that would have come to light had her death been reported through the proper channels that would have got the McCanns and some of their friends into serious trouble! Look at the lobster creche register entries for the afternoon Tuesday 1st May 2007, Madeleine was never booked out by a nanny and nobody collected Madeleine officially from the creche that afternoon!

I believe that Madeleine died at the creche on that Tuesday afternoon...

It is not for me to have to explain how or why the cadaver and blood hound dogs reacted like they did in Apartment 5a...

She is dead, the McCann parents know it, and so do some of their friends, particularly O'Brien and Tanner!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:10:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2993 on: July 29, 2018, 09:45:PM »
Steve_uk, please watch the statement analysts review of the McCann parents interviews, I know it is a long laborious task, but this guy talks a lot of sense, he hits the nail on the head! Madeleine did not die inside apartment 5a, she died long before the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007! The expert in this particular field of expertise goes so far as to say that both parents make what is known as an 'embedded Confession' in this particular interview he analyses. Madeleine is dead, her death was probably an accident, but there were things that would have come to light had her death been reported through the proper channels that would have got the McCanns and some of their friends into serious trouble! Look at the lobster creche register entries for the afternoon Tuesday 1st May 2007, Madeleine was never booked out by a nanny and nobody collected Madeleine officially from the creche that afternoon!

I believe that Madeleine died at the creche on that Tuesday afternoon...

It is not for me to have to explain how or why the cadaver and blood hound dogs reacted like they did in Apartment 5a...

She is dead, the McCann parents know it, and so do some of their friends, particularly O'Brien and Tanner!
Mike I've seen those videos before but as you know yourself law enforcement or those acting for them can get it wrong. I don't believe there is one standard way of reacting after a tragedy as some of the Jeremy supporters constantly remind us, and whether the McCanns gave themselves away subliminally is open to interpretation.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:09:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2994 on: July 29, 2018, 09:45:PM »
I believe that Madeleines body was never kept in apartment 5a at all after the accident had occurred at the lobster creche on the afternoon of Tuesday 1st May 2007. I think her body was hidden at the lobster creche in the room above the Ocean reception, and that on the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007 that when Russell O'Brien supposedly went down to the main reception to report that Madeleine was missing supposedly at about 10.30pm, that he collected Madeleine's body from the lobster creche premises and that he made his way down towards the church and the derelict building, and that was when the Smith Contingent saw him carrying Madeleine's body in his arms! I think the Smiths could easily have got the timing of that sighting slightly wrong, either that or Russell O'Brien went down to the main reception much earlier than he said he had done, for example, he went there immediately upon being relieved by Jane Tanner at about 9.50pm from babysitting Ella...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2995 on: July 29, 2018, 09:54:PM »
Mike I've seen those videos before but as you know yourself law enforcement or those acting for them can get it wrong. I don't believe there is one standard way of reacting after a tragedy as some of the Jeremy supporters constantly remind us, and whether the McCanns gave themselves away subliminally is open to interpretation.

I have personally met hundreds of people whilst serving sentences in prisons throughout the UK in-between 1974 and 1995. I have been incarcerated alongside murderers, terrorists, bank robbers, burglars and con men throughout this period! If you think that somebody like the McCanns can pull the wool over my eyes with the absolute garbage they keep talking about, then you would be sadly mistaken! Madeleine McCann is dead, she is never coming back alive! It's a circus the way the police are not treating them as suspects, a good 80% of the world's population suspect the parents of being involved in Madeleine's reported disappearance, I am one of those people! They got rid of her body, there is no doubt at all about it!

I don't think the statement analyst was making anything up in the way he came to his conclusions!

Why would he make something like that up?

He sounded genuine to me, and authentic!

There is no evidence to support the claim that anything he said is not true, on the contrary everything he has said has a clear ring of truth about it!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 09:55:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2996 on: July 29, 2018, 10:02:PM »
Samples taken from the apartment (5A) and the hire vehicle (Renault scenic) are still being held in Lisbon, which could still yeild conclusive proof that Madeleine McCanns remains, or items which had been contaminated with Madeleine's remains, were concealed in the apartment and in the Renault motor vehicle - Scotland Yard police have sent several requests to the Portuguese police for all these samples to be released to them, but to date the Portuguese are holding back because they fear that their UK counterparts will interfere with the results in the same way they did with the last lot...

The Portuguese police are holding onto the outstanding samples, with a view to getting them analysed elsewhere in the World! They are very interested in a new DNA technique known as...

Phonetone DNA Profiling...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:05:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2997 on: July 29, 2018, 10:08:PM »
It is also understood that the Portuguese police are interested in a form of DNA which is believed to be able to determine whether or not at the time a DNA sample is deposited, whether or not the donor was still alive, or deceased, at the point of cross contamination?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:08:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2998 on: July 29, 2018, 10:15:PM »
Right next door to the derelict building is a pharmacy shop, and just further up the car hire shop through which the McCanns hired the Renault scenic motor vehicle..

The formal address of the derelict building which as far as I am concerned was of great significance during the first few weeks post the tragedy, is shown at the top of the image...

No.5 Av dos Pescadores, Praia de Luz...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:19:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2999 on: July 29, 2018, 10:19:PM »
I have personally met hundreds of people whilst serving sentences in prisons throughout the UK in-between 1974 and 1995. I have been incarcerated alongside murderers, terrorists, bank robbers, burglars and con men throughout this period! If you think that somebody like the McCanns can pull the wool over my eyes with the absolute garbage they keep talking about, then you would be sadly mistaken! Madeleine McCann is dead, she is never coming back alive! It's a circus the way the police are not treating them as suspects, a good 80% of the world's population suspect the parents of being involved in Madeleine's reported disappearance, I am one of those people! They got rid of her body, there is no doubt at all about it!

I don't think the statement analyst was making anything up in the way he came to his conclusions!

Why would he make something like that up?

He sounded genuine to me, and authentic!

There is no evidence to support the claim that anything he said is not true, on the contrary everything he has said has a clear ring of truth about it!
But you can't convict anyone on statement analysis. I just think they know they were basically wrong in leaving their children unsupervised and they're trying to overcompensate for the benefit of the twins as they grow older.

Critics argue that the technique encourages investigators to prejudge a suspect as deceptive and affirm a presumption of guilt before the interrogation process has even begun. Statement analysis in general has been criticized as "theoretically vague" with little or no empirical evidence in its favor, and SCAN in particular has been characterized as "junk science"[1] with the Skeptic's Dictionary and Skeptical Inquirer magazine[12] classifying it as a form of pseudoscience.[2]