Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580339 times)

Offline lookout

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2970 on: May 03, 2018, 09:04:AM »
I swear that this is to take the heat off the JB case. Much as I have sympathy for the McCanns,but each time the JB case moves a bit nearer to the forefront,we have this case appearing in the spotlight making a complete mockery of the system in general,offering all this money yet there's the JB case scratching around trying to raise the funds just for the privilege of doing a few forensic tests etc plus payment toward those who are good enough to investigate this MOJ.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2971 on: May 03, 2018, 09:36:AM »
Madeleine McCann is deceased, her remains are buried in the grounds of the derelict building opposite the church at Prairie de Luz...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

« Reply #2972 on: May 03, 2018, 10:17:AM »
This dragging of feet is costing thousands. It should be coming out of the pockets of those who didn't do their jobs properly----namely the PJ's.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2973 on: May 03, 2018, 12:21:PM »
Madeleine McCann is deceased, her remains are buried in the grounds of the derelict building opposite the church at Prairie de Luz...

A Ground Scanner needs to be moved over the shallow grave that I discovered in the grounds of the derelict building opposite the church at Prai de Luz, and dna samples taken of the rubble and soil there - the parents spent a great deal of time down at the church when it got dark, they had ample opportunity to slip unnoticed across the road into the derelict building to dispose of her remains there...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2975 on: June 15, 2018, 05:32:PM »
The body could be anywhere..https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/700374/madeleine-mccann-anniversary-news-missing-vigil-parents-gerry-kate-rothley-leicestershire

The body of Madeline McCann was almost certainly concealed in the derelict building situated less than 50 metres across the street from the village church, and potentially her remains were later transferred via the hire car which was arranged from the car hire shop located 2 or 3 premises away from the said derelict building on the same side of the street (across the road from the village church)...

From the latest information that I have received, the parents know that Madeline is passed away!

The parents lied to the Portuguese police...

Madeline McCann is deceased, they know it, the Portuguese police knew it, and from my point of view, I know this to be true!

I visited Praise Dr luz some 3 years after the alleged events, and whilst there not only did I speak about the case with local residents, but I also used my psychic abilities to pinpoint the grave where provisionally Madeline McCanns remains were initially concealed in the knowledge of both parents!

I have not returned to Praise Dr Luz since my visit, so I am not able to pin point whether or not the child's corpse is still interned there, in the garden of the derelict building, but in any event her DNA would still be present in the soil!

My instinct strongly tells me that the parents (both of them) knew that Madeline McCanns body was present in the derelict building situated directly across the street from the local search where both parents sought refuge away from prying eyes - I know with 100% certainty that what I am reporting is / was the absolute truth!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2976 on: July 29, 2018, 01:00:PM »
If I was a betting man (which I am sometimes) I would put money on it that Russell O'Brien, Jane Tanner, Kate Healey and Gerry McCann were all involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCanns body from apartment 5A at the Ocean club on the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007!

I think the Smith contingent saw Russell O'Brien carrying Madeleine's body down towards the church and the beach just before 10pm...

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #2977 on: July 29, 2018, 02:31:PM »
my opinion is that she is still alive somewhere and that she was taken by a pedophile ring  :(

Offline lookout

« Reply #2978 on: July 29, 2018, 02:50:PM »
I think so too Indigo.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2979 on: July 29, 2018, 03:31:PM »
If I was a betting man (which I am sometimes) I would put money on it that Russell O'Brien, Jane Tanner, Kate Healey and Gerry McCann were all involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCanns body from apartment 5A at the Ocean club on the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007!

I think the Smith contingent saw Russell O'Brien carrying Madeleine's body down towards the church and the beach just before 10pm...

Madeleine McCanns demise is linked to a lookalike child (Ella) belonging to Jane Tanner / Russell O'Brien who was supposedly taken ill that very same night (3rd May 2007), used as an excuse for Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien to be away from the tapas restaurant at key moments at the time Madeleine was reportedly taken! In point of fact, either Jane Tanner, or Russell O'Brien were not present in the tapas bar area from around the time Gerry McCann made his check and was speaking to a tennis acquaintance of his (Jez) in the street at around 9.05am...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:45:PM by mike tesko »

Offline lookout

« Reply #2980 on: July 29, 2018, 06:14:PM »
Robert Murat had once sad that his daughter was the " spitting image " of Madeleine. If ever anyone had all the hallmarks of being involved in the case it was him. Even the journalist had pointed out that he'd reminded her of Ian Huntley because of his " willingness " to help the police, even as a translator. The suspicion was breathtaking if you read about him-------the lies, his movements. Shocking.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2981 on: July 29, 2018, 06:19:PM »
Madeleine McCanns demise is linked to a lookalike child (Ella) belonging to Jane Tanner / Russell O'Brien who was supposedly taken ill that very same night (3rd May 2007), used as an excuse for Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien to be away from the tapas restaurant at key moments at the time Madeleine was reportedly taken! In point of fact, either Jane Tanner, or Russell O'Brien were not present in the tapas bar area from around the time Gerry McCann made his check and was speaking to a tennis acquaintance of his (Jez) in the street at around 9.05am...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2982 on: July 29, 2018, 06:23:PM »
Statement Analysis of the McCann parents interview...

The truth is out there!

(1) - https://youtu.be/slziMpXYjJo

(2) - https://youtu.be/qyB29g6nbDo

(3) - https://youtu.be/VWWjkL-joS4
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 06:26:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2983 on: July 29, 2018, 07:18:PM »
Madeleine McCann is dead!

The parents know she is dead, and so do O'Brien and Tanner...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2984 on: July 29, 2018, 07:19:PM »
Madeleine McCann is dead!

The parents know she is dead, and so do O'Brien and Tanner...

She didn't die in the apartment, she died at lobster creche on Tuesday 2nd May 2007...