Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 584765 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2940 on: September 25, 2017, 05:22:PM »
Suspect 'Y' had an apartmment at the following address :-

Rua 25 De Abril, Apartment 4, etc, etc, etc...

I am particular interested to know if anyone has got pictures of suspect 'Y' wearing the items of clothing found by me, concealed inside a room at the derelict building?

A navy blue kaghoul
A green coloured with dark chequered pullover
Light coloured jeans
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 05:29:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2941 on: September 25, 2017, 06:36:PM »
That's interesting Mike. I wonder if anyone remembers a man wearing those clothes? It seems on a different tack that the taxpayers' funding of this case is due to run out this week. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4538237/madeleine-mccann-search-end-12m-fund-runs-out/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 06:36:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2942 on: September 28, 2017, 08:06:PM »
I'm not sure taxpayers' money is best spent on this search, tragic as the case may be. I would have thought with their connections the McCanns would be able to raise the necessary funds privately. http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/madeleine-mccann-government-gives-police-%C2%A3154000-to-extend-search-for-missing-toddler/ar-AAszYND?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2943 on: October 02, 2017, 11:31:PM »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2944 on: October 03, 2017, 12:15:AM »
I am convinced that on the very night that Madeline McCann went missing, the the Smith contingent from Ireland saw the person who carried her away from Apartment 5. I now strongly believe that Malinka was the person who the Smith contingent saw! I also believe that it is not beyond the realms of probability that after he passed the Smiths, that he may have taken Maddie to his apartment! Since, the sighting made by the Smiths was more or less halfway up the street where 'Luzdoc' is situated at the bottom corner of that street! If Malinka was the person the Smiths saw, all Malinka had to do to get to his own apartment was once he had passed the last of the Smith contingent, and at the corner of the street where 'Luzdoc' is situated, turn right along the adjoining street which eventually took him to his apartment!

On the other hand, maybe he took Maddie straight down to the derelict building which I have identified!

It's possible, that he may have transferred Maddie to the aforementioned derelict building, after he had concealed her at his apartment, either overnight, or as the case may be, days later!

One thing I feel strongly about is that Maddie ended up in the ground in the back garden of that derelict building!

The disturbed earth in a corner of the rear garden of the derelict building seems the most likeliest of places for someone local with local knowlege, to conceal the body of a dead child! Until somebody shows me proof that the local police who investigated the disappearence of Maddie, show me proof that the shallow grave I have identified never contained her remains, I will always believe that that was where her remains were concealed by her abductor!
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline lookout

« Reply #2945 on: October 03, 2017, 03:33:PM »
I've always thought that Malinka was dodgy. Also the contact between him and Robert Murat that night after not having previously made contact,allegedly,for at least a year. Someone obviously hadn't liked him after torching his car and writing " speak "-- Fala ? on the pavement.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2946 on: October 03, 2017, 08:23:PM »
I've always thought that Malinka was dodgy. Also the contact between him and Robert Murat that night after not having previously made contact,allegedly,for at least a year. Someone obviously hadn't liked him after torching his car and writing " speak "-- Fala ? on the pavement.
I'm with you 100% on this lookout. It wouldn't surprise me if both individuals were still under observation.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2947 on: October 04, 2017, 01:15:PM »
I'm with you 100% on this lookout. It wouldn't surprise me if both individuals were still under observation.

Malinka used to go under many alias's too and why or how it came about that there was friendship between the two men,I don't know,but can only surmise that it had involved a darker side to life.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2948 on: November 01, 2017, 09:12:PM »
It looks like the government has provided the necessary funding after all. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/madeleine-mccann-met-officers-granted-extra-154000-for-inquiry-a3646331.html

Offline lookout

« Reply #2949 on: November 05, 2017, 01:04:PM »
The police are trying to track down a German woman,I think. She was the wife of a Brit,living in Portugal and they had a number of children,one of which died on the road when the door of their vehicle flew open and the child fell out and was killed. This is how the story went anyway.
Earlier in the investigation,this couple were interviewed and his name was always cropping up Raymond Hewlett. However,as time went on,he died in hospital where police had refused permission of the British police to interview him there.
To my knowledge,his wife/widow is still alive and probably knew more about her late husband than she was letting on. Hewlett was a known paedophile and a very dangerous man around children.
Why police didn't zoom-in on him in the first place I'll never know. He could have been extradited back here for some serious questioning but the PJ's seemed reluctant for any pressure to be put onto their own police force,or to the detriment of their country's reputation as a " safe place for children on holiday ".

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2950 on: November 05, 2017, 01:06:PM »
The police are trying to track down a German woman,I think. She was the wife of a Brit,living in Portugal and they had a number of children,one of which died on the road when the door of their vehicle flew open and the child fell out and was killed. This is how the story went anyway.
Earlier in the investigation,this couple were interviewed and his name was always cropping up Raymond Hewlett. However,as time went on,he died in hospital where police had refused permission of the British police to interview him there.
To my knowledge,his wife/widow is still alive and probably knew more about her late husband than she was letting on. Hewlett was a known paedophile and a very dangerous man around children.
Why police didn't zoom-in on him in the first place I'll never know. He could have been extradited back here for some serious questioning but the PJ's seemed reluctant for any pressure to be put onto their own police force,or to the detriment of their country's reputation as a " safe place for children on holiday ".

It's just another goose chase.  Madeleine died in the apartment.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2951 on: November 05, 2017, 02:12:PM »
Wouldn't this have involved a big cover up, cleaning the apartment with bleach etc..

Offline lookout

« Reply #2952 on: November 05, 2017, 03:14:PM »

That being the case,who by ?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2953 on: November 05, 2017, 03:17:PM »

That being the case,who by ?
This was Amaral's theory, Chief of Police, on evidence from the cadaver dogs.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2954 on: November 05, 2017, 04:22:PM »
This was Amaral's theory, Chief of Police, on evidence from the cadaver dogs.

But he was too eager to blame the parents when that happened. Okay so the dogs picked up a scent from an alleged body,but they couldn't say whose body. It could well have happened months before the family stayed there as cadaverine can be detected by these specially trained dogs many months after an event.