Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 137301 times)

Offline Steve_uk

• Veteran Member
Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2910 on: May 28, 2017, 07:13:PM »
I somehow can't imagine Kate taking all three of her children back to apartment 5a all by herself, whilst GM goes to the tennis courts, and Payne, O'Brien and Oldfield frolic with death at the beach!

Somethings not quite right here!
I always had the impression Kate had care of the children: it was she who wanted them in the first place through IVF and sometimes this does make an individual overcompensate, not wishing her children to become a burden to their partner. I have no evidence of this and I might be being unfair to GM.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 01:45:AM by Steve_uk »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2911 on: June 07, 2017, 03:01:PM »
I always had the impression Kate had care of the children: it was she who wanted them in the first place through IVF and sometimes this does make an individual overcompensate, not wishing her children to become a burden to their partner. I have no evidence of this and I might be being unfair to GM.

There's something just not quite right with David Paynes account from tea onward, he shows too much concern for Kate, and appears to go out of his way, to tell the world that he saw all three of the McCann children, all playing happily inside apartment 5a, before he ran off back to the tennis courts to play a game of tennis with GM and others! Makes me suspect Maddie may have already died by this stage!It's not just that, but apparently on the way to the tapas bar that evening, Payne went and placed his ear at the McCanns childrens bedroom window! Why?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2912 on: June 07, 2017, 03:06:PM »
There's something just not quite right with David Paynes account from tea onward, he shows too much concern for Kate, and appears to go out of his way, to tell the world that he saw all three of the McCann children, all playing happily inside apartment 5a, before he ran off back to the tennis courts to play a game of tennis with GM and others! Makes me suspect Maddie may have already died by this stage!It's not just that, but apparently on the way to the tapas bar that evening, Payne went and placed his ear at the McCanns childrens bedroom window! Why?

A part from the fact that he could be mistaken for Robert Murat, it is also worrying in my mind, that he should be one of the two who volunteered to check on the McCann children at 9.30am, yet didn't return to the tapas bar!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2913 on: June 07, 2017, 03:14:PM »
My gut feeling is that David Payne helped the McCanns cover up Maddies death and disappearance! I do not think he was alone in having something to do with it, either - I think the near tragedy with the boat after tea, and the mickey taking of the victim at the supper table had something to do with it as well...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:17:PM by mike tesko »

Offline notsure

« Reply #2914 on: June 08, 2017, 01:34:PM »
My gut feeling is that David Payne helped the McCanns cover up Maddies death and disappearance! I do not think he was alone in having something to do with it, either - I think the near tragedy with the boat after tea, and the mickey taking of the victim at the supper table had something to do with it as well...

Absolutely no way would they have been able to sit at that table if there daughter was already dead and they knew. No way

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2915 on: June 11, 2017, 09:41:PM »
Absolutely no way would they have been able to sit at that table if there daughter was already dead and they knew. No way

That's not what the Portuguese police thought!

And, I tend to believe their approach, than the story that somebody took her out of apartment 5a, in between checks by the tapas gang!