Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580356 times)

Sparkfilms

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 06:37:PM »
The McCann's took something akin to a lie detector test when they answered a series of questions in Portugal accordingly....

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

No comment

I may be one or two out, but this is pretty much how it was.

Offline zeppler53

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 09:59:PM »
An extraordinary case.

I spent hundreds of hours tracking this with the help of some guys in Portugal.

I always work in to out on my assumptions, that is to say the closest route, insider knowledge and location to the crime. At one stage I came across some info that pointed towards the involvement of the parents. I emailed the relevant documentation to Leicestershire Constabulary.

The parents were totally to blame anyway, in as much that they left the children alone night after night - not to mention dropping them off at every available opportunity in the daytime, and perhaps, in doing so, created an opportunity for someone with knowledge of this.

I do not believe international gangs were involved in any way.

The police in Portugal believed, and still do believe, that the break-in to the apartment was fabricated by the McCanns.

I would be very interested to hear anyone's views on this - especially those of Mike Tesko who has taken some very good shots of the area.
I totally agree with you.The whole thing was engineered by someone,and the finger definitely points their way.Who in their right mind would have left kids in an apartment on their own,especially in a strange country.The way the McCanns acted in the days following the supposed abduction was questionable.I think the fact that they were both doctors was the reason they got such unbridled support from the british goverment,and have often wondered what the reaction would have been if it was lesser people.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:04:PM by zeppler53 »

lucy70

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 08:01:PM »
Have read a little about this case and one of the only facts that seems to be consistently reported on is that the parents never went out and physically searched for Madelaine at any time after she was reported missing.  As a parent myself I find this fact to be really weird as I know that I would definitely be out there looking for however long it took if that was my child. Just find it kinda freaky that they never did and have to ask why that would be??

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 08:24:PM »
Would anyone here have a different opinion if the McCanns took a lie detector test and passed?

Why would anybody be swayed either way by a lie detector test? They are notoriously unreliable and are not admissible in court - at least not in a UK court. I'm afraid I get annoyed when anybody mentions them as though they add some form of "scientific" evidence to a case one way or another - they don't, and are therefore best ignored completely.

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 08:44:PM »
I wondered at the time if Maddie had been kidnapped for ransom, but when the case went global so quickly the kidnapper(s) panicked and disposed of Maddie. It was said that a small boat went out to sea late one night, not long after her disappearance.

Offline zeppler53

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 01:12:AM »
I wondered at the time if Maddie had been kidnapped for ransom, but when the case went global so quickly the kidnapper(s) panicked and disposed of Maddie. It was said that a small boat went out to sea late one night, not long after her disappearance.
Kidnap,Abduction,Murder,not a chance,at least not by a stranger.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 10:50:PM »
I have been to the resort, and stayed at the same hotel complex, I am not trying to defend what the McCanns did, but I can see why they thought it was safe to leave their children unsupervised inside their apartment, whilst they wined and dined, a hundred or so yards away, at the tapas bar...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 10:27:PM »
Side entrance (concrete steps) leading up to apartment 5a, where Maddie (allegedly) disappeared from on 3rd May 2007...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:49:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 08:38:PM »
The Church at PDL, Portugal - a "favorite haunt" of the McCann Parents...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:58:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mb1

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 02:08:AM »
Mike, please could you offer further explanation of the following JPegs:

1290492/93/94
1290-537/527

Always thought the odd detail was Kate looking 'coiffed' and wearing different earrings every day. I was intrigued by the earrings. It meant she spent time every day carefully choosing what to put in her ears whilst her daughter was missing.

That's my only direct comment! Some people are libel happy...

John

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 08:08:PM »
I have been to the resort, and stayed at the same hotel complex, I am not trying to defend what the McCanns did, but I can see why they thought it was safe to leave their children unsupervised inside their apartment, whilst they wined and dined, a hundred or so yards away, at the tapas bar...

It would have made no difference whether they had dined on the premises or in a nearby establishment, the outcome would have been the same.  Nobody asked an intruder to enter their apartment and abduct their daughter.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 10:51:PM »

It would have made no difference whether they had dined on the premises or in a nearby establishment, the outcome would have been the same.  Nobody asked an intruder to enter their apartment and abduct their daughter.

I read that book by that portugese copper... the one that was plastered over the tabloid front pages enjoying "boozey" lunches.  I must admit, I went 80/20 against the McCann's.  I'm not sure of the technical legal reasons for the book getting banned but they pulled it back round a bit to 70/30 when that happened.  But there was a lot of speculation in that book so maybe i'm being unfair. I'm starting to have doubts that they could bluff it out to the extent and levels that they have campaigned.  It's another puzzler this one.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:53:PM by Rochford Dolly Peel »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 11:00:PM »

Showing front view of derelict building where suspect 'Christian B' was squatting in around the time Madeliene went missing..

1290492/93/94
Shows views from inside the derelict building, and looking out through net curtains of a front room window directly across the road to the village church where the Mccann parents took refuge at night from the press..

1290-537/527
Shows location of shallow grave in rear garden of derelict building (address -  No. 5 pescadores..)

Always thought the odd detail was Kate looking 'coiffed' and wearing different earrings every day. I was intrigued by the earrings. It meant she spent time every day carefully choosing what to put in her ears whilst her daughter was missing.

--------------------

Image, 1290527 - is the location where I believe the remains of Maddie McCann were / are buried...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:37:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2011, 03:33:AM »
Anyone posting images of mine which they have edited will be removed...

sandy

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2011, 03:34:AM »

1290492/93/94
1290-537/527

--------------------

Image, 1290527 - is the location where I believe the remains of Maddie McCann were / are buried...

That is absolute rubbish Mike and what's more you know it!