Author Topic: The case of Madeleine McCann  (Read 580565 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The case of Madeleine McCann
« on: February 23, 2011, 11:38:PM »
The case of Madeleine McCann
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:24:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline joolz1975

Re: The case of Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:59:PM »
Sad beyond belief not knowing if shes alive or dead!

Poor little girl must have been so frightened and confused!

Lots of sympathy for parents they must be racked with guilt! But id never leave my daughter in an hotel room alone they are lucky the other two children wernt taken also!

Find it strange a child can dissapear without trace nobdy will ever know what happened to her now.

Sparkfilms

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 04:31:PM »
An extraordinary case.

I spent hundreds of hours tracking this with the help of some guys in Portugal.

I always work in to out on my assumptions, that is to say the closest route, insider knowledge and location to the crime. At one stage I came across some info that pointed towards the involvement of the parents. I emailed the relevant documentation to Leicestershire Constabulary.

The parents were totally to blame anyway, in as much that they left the children alone night after night - not to mention dropping them off at every available opportunity in the daytime, and perhaps, in doing so, created an opportunity for someone with knowledge of this.

I do not believe international gangs were involved in any way.

The police in Portugal believed, and still do believe, that the break-in to the apartment was fabricated by the McCanns.

I would be very interested to hear anyone's views on this - especially those of Mike Tesko who has taken some very good shots of the area.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 04:34:PM »
An extraordinary case.

I spent hundreds of hours tracking this with the help of some guys in Portugal.

I always work in to out on my assumptions, that is to say the closest route, insider knowledge and location to the crime. At one stage I came across some info that pointed towards the involvement of the parents. I emailed the relevant documentation to Leicestershire Constabulary.

The parents were totally to blame anyway, in as much that they left the children alone night after night - not to mention dropping them off at every available opportunity in the daytime, and perhaps, in doing so, created an opportunity for someone with knowledge of this.

I do not believe international gangs were involved in any way.

The police in Portugal believed, and still do believe, that the break-in to the apartment was fabricated by the McCanns.

I would be very interested to hear anyone's views on this - especially those of Mike Tesko who has taken some very good shots of the area.
----------------------------------------------

I spent a week at the resort, and took hundreds of pictures...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 05:04:PM »
Ghost of Maddie

"God bless her soul"...

She is gone, never to be returned...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:00:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 05:20:PM »
I hope I am wrong, but the angel known as Maddie is with god...

Offline joolz1975

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 05:21:PM »
Mike are we ok to start threads on any other cases now???

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 05:25:PM »
Mike are we ok to start threads on any other cases now???
-----------------------

Yes, of course, go ahead, let the discussions begin, any case, anywhere, anytime. I am all ears...

Remember to name the case you are wanting to talk about, and start a new category...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 05:28:PM by mike tesko »

Elizabeth

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 07:25:PM »
Sadly, no i don't think that little Maddie is still alive. Not after all this time  :'(.

I feel awful for writing this (in case the parents are not involved in any way), but after viewing most (if not all) of the interviews the McCann's gave to the media, i can't help but think that something fishy is going on. Gerry McCann, in particular, has acted very strange at times, and they both have said some peculiar things which just don't quite sit right. You only need know the basics of body language to get the strong impression that they know much more about what happened on that night  than they are letting on. It is a terribly sad case.

Mike, could you explain more about that picture you posted. I am not quite sure what we are supposed to be seeing.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:35:PM by Elizabeth »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 07:51:PM »
Sadly, no i don't think that little Maddie is still alive. Not after all this time  :'(.

I feel awful for writing this (in case the parents are not involved in any way), but after viewing most (if not all) of the interviews the McCann's gave to the media, i can't help but think that something fishy is going on. Gerry McCann, in particular, has acted very strange at times, and they both have said some peculiar things which just don't quite sit right. You only need know the basics of body language to get the strong impression that they know much more about what happened on that night  than they are letting on. It is a terribly sad case.

Mike, could you explain more about that picture you posted. I am not quite sure what we are supposed to be seeing.
-------------------------

Image of child to left / middle of picture, by edge of mattress on floor of derelict building...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:52:PM by mike tesko »

Sparkfilms

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 08:00:PM »
For Elizabeth,

I agree with you about the body language of the McCanns - especially that of Gerry.

One of the things I heard at the time, was that Maddies body had been disposed of before the McCann's raised the alarm.

The theory that she died in the apartment cannot be discounted.

Offline Reader

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 12:57:AM »
Would anyone here have a different opinion if the McCanns took a lie detector test and passed?

Elizabeth

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 01:09:AM »
Thanks for that, Mike!  :(

For Sparkfilms: Yes, it does look increasingly likely that Maddie never even left that apartment. Especially when you take into account the evidence the cadaver dogs picked up there. For a long time i believed their official story and it never once crossed my mind that they could be involved. It was just unthinkable! Now though i am starting to think otherwise...like many others do. As for the wider conspiracy theories discussed on other internet sites, i am not quite ready to believe those. The realisation that they may have caused the accidental death of Maddie, then lied to the public all this time, is hard enough to stomach as it is.

Would anyone here have a different opinion if the McCanns took a lie detector test and passed?
Possibly, yes. It would certainly help matters.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 01:17:AM by Elizabeth »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 01:45:PM »
-----------------------

I have to be honest, if the McCanns took a lie detector test, and passed it, I would question my logic about this case...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 04:35:PM »
Mike Tesko, at scene where Maddie vanished from, in late April early May 2007:-
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 10:02:PM by mike tesko »