Author Topic: Schedule of Shot Distances  (Read 20054 times)

-Harters-

Re: Schedule of Shot Distances
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 09:47:PM »
I think 35 are two bullets found in the main bedroom???? from memory that is...I might be wrong and you might be right for a change...Ha!  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Not blooming likely  ;D

You are probably right, there is another 35/36 and a 36 further up, I'd need to look at other documents, you can rest assured there will be a simple answer though.

I'm not really being much help am I.  :-\

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 09:51:PM »
Not blooming likely  ;D

You are probably right, there is another 35/36 and a 36 further up, I'd need to look at other documents, you can rest assured there will be a simple answer though.

I'm not really being much help am I.  :-\

Well there is a bullet in there and it has to have come from somewhere.  I can only think of three options...

1, it was transferred by boot/kicked  into there from the landing by the raid team.

2, It was dropped by the killer, maybe this is where he/she loaded the rifle.

3, It was the bullet from the exit wound of Nevill, which matches up.

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

-Harters-

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 09:53:PM »

Well there is a bullet in there and it has to have come from somewhere.  I can only think of three options...

1, it was transferred by boot/kicked  into there from the landing by the raid team.

A bullet in the twins room, an unspent (not fired) one you mean?

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:PM »
Its about fig 8 the exit shot to the left arm of Nevill.  It was suggested that it had fragmented and gone into the chest cavity and Vanezes said he could not retrieve it...I've always thought that it was a bit difficult to have gone into the chest....and what made it fragment? He doesn't really explain it.

June had 4 exit wounds and 4 spent bullets or whole bullets were found in the main bedroom, which were consistent with her 4 exit wounds....However, the only other exit wound is the left arm of Nevill and the only other spent/ whole bullet was found in the twins room....My question is: Was Nevill shot in the twins room?  I will have to match the shell cases up....I will be back in two weeks...lol
That's an interesting post Patti. Wasn't there some information about some of the shell cases from the twins room being found in the master bedroom or vice versa..

-Harters-

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 09:55:PM »

I'm absolutely certain it's not 3, I'd even bet your house on it.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 09:57:PM »
A bullet in the twins room, an unspent (not fired) one you mean?

Yes? Do we know if was spent or unspent? I suppose I could check the weight of that bullet, by cross referencing. I will do it tomorrow.

Just to confuse you, there was also a bullet found in a tray by the kitchen sink....but Fletcher never tested that one...I think that was just a whole bullet unspent... :-\

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 09:59:PM »
Hi Curiousessex

It's certainly harrowing to read.

I personally can't get my head round how JB could be responsible for such atrocities given that he has been screened on 27 occasions for psychopathic traits and none have been identified.

Dr F's report states the following "In particular she thought her son Nicholas was becoming a woman hater and a potential murderer".  I know this will be unpopular with many posters but imo this statement is in some way connected to the appalling wounds suffered by poor little Nicholas.
I think he was under the influence of a cocktail of the drugs cannabis and cocaine,which he had tested on rats to steel himself for the task in hand. We know Jeremy liked to mix drugs from his deglutation of alcohol and valium tablets on the morning of his parents' funeral.

-Harters-

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 10:01:PM »
Yes? Do we know if was spent or unspent? I suppose I could check the weight of that bullet, by cross referencing. I will do it tomorrow.

Just to confuse you, there was also a bullet found in a tray by the kitchen sink....but Fletcher never tested that one...I think that was just a whole bullet unspent... :-\

Yeah I know about the one on the tray. I'll have a look also.

In the mean time does this plan help:

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2013, 10:01:PM »
That's an interesting post Patti. Wasn't there some information about some of the shell cases from the twins room being found in the master bedroom or vice versa..

Hi Steve. Sorry, but that isn't correct....I think what was said is that one of the cases from the kitchen was taken upstairs, by the raid team, for there is only 3 cases found in the kitchen, yet 4 fatal shots were fired to Nevill's head. So this means a case shell is missing... :) :) :)

I can't see that a case shell got stuck in a boot of one of the raid team and was transferred upstairs....I'm not sure.   :) :) :)

Offline lookout

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2013, 10:05:PM »
I think he was under the influence of a cocktail of the drugs cannabis and cocaine,which he had tested on rats to steel himself for the task in hand. We know Jeremy liked to mix drugs from his deglutation of alcohol and valium tablets on the morning of his parents' funeral.

Steve,,it's not unusual for anyone to be given valium after a tragedy,,,certainly one as big as this one. Jeremy may have had difficulty " keeping himself together " after such a loss,,,and I don't imagine that he took other drugs with his prescription ones. At the funeral,,,he looked,,to me,,that he was holding a lot of emotion in.

-Harters-

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2013, 10:07:PM »
That diagram of the twins room shows the cases, look how they are grouped, three cases together on the left (exiting from the right side of the rifle), then to the second twin, one shot from distance (the case on its own), the four close proximity shots (four cases grouped together).

-Harters-

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2013, 10:11:PM »
Patti, didn't we get told that there was a bullet that wasn't recovered from the twins room? I don't understand where an extra one (therefore two) is/are coming from.  :-\

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2013, 10:11:PM »
Oh please steve, you have admitted you know nothing about illegal drugs and then you start spouting the same old stuff about cannabis and cocaine which I would imagine would contradict each other.  You would NEVER take cannabis before you wanted yor brain to be sharp and hyped up for murder, it has the opposite effect.
Have you ever been so stressed and traumatised that you need everything you can take to help you to cope and get through?  If my parents, sister, and nephews had all been shot to death I think I may have needed valium and alcohol and even cannabis to help me get through...mind you that could be the explanation for Jeremy's strange behaviour that day if that's true because such a mix of drugs and alcohol would send you off your head, cause hallucinations and I would imagine a feeling of being out of this world.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2013, 10:11:PM »
That diagram of the twins room shows the cases, look how they are grouped, three cases together on the left (exiting from the right side of the rifle), then to the second twin, one shot from distance (the case on its own), the four close proximity shots (four cases grouped together).

DRH 36..is on the floor on the left hand side on the red bed.  So someone was stood in the middle Hartley... :(

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2013, 10:15:PM »
Patti, didn't we get told that there was a bullet that wasn't recovered from the twins room? I don't understand where an extra one (therefore two) is/are coming from.  :-\

I've not heard that...I vaguely remember something about a bullet case that was found sometime later on, was not that the one under the wardrobe in the main bedroom? ....It will be in Hammesley's report.  :)