Author Topic: Schedule of Shot Distances  (Read 20050 times)

-Harters-

Schedule of Shot Distances
« on: January 09, 2013, 10:34:PM »

Lugg

Re: Schedule of Shot Distances
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 12:02:AM »
Hmm. Grim reading indeed.

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 12:45:AM »
Very :(
....just cos I eat worms...

-Harters-

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 01:08:AM »
The twins are the worst for me, I just have an image of the three shots to Nicholas at point blank, then the rifle is swung over to Daniel with a shot on the way to him and then a further four shots at close range.

Whether that is how it happened or not, I don't know, but that's the image I have in my head.  :(

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 01:27:AM »
The twins are the worst for me, I just have an image of the three shots to Nicholas at point blank, then the rifle is swung over to Daniel with a shot on the way to him and then a further four shots at close range.

Whether that is how it happened or not, I don't know, but that's the image I have in my head.  :(

Yes that's how I see it too, when I can't avoid visualising it. Brings it home, doesn't it?
....just cos I eat worms...

Lugg

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 08:50:AM »
Yes that's how I see it too, when I can't avoid visualising it. Brings it home, doesn't it?
It is good to be reminded that we are talking about real people who suffered and were murdered through no fault of their own.

-Harters-

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 08:53:AM »
It is good to be reminded that we are talking about real people who suffered and were murdered through no fault of their own.

I couldn't agree more.

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 09:11:AM »
Devastating and upsetting.

Offline Naughty Nun

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 12:34:PM »
Certainly brings it home  :(

I'm unfamiliar with this sort of documentation but should it be signed and dated?

The schedule indicates that poor little Nicholas was the only one to have a definite contact shot so on that basis I would have expected his blood to appear in the silencer/gun from back spatter?
Pray...Lord...prevent chafing from my latex habit and if I get too dirty wipe me down with a damp cloth and a bit of fairy.

-Harters-

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 02:09:PM »
Certainly brings it home  :(

I'm unfamiliar with this sort of documentation but should it be signed and dated?

The schedule indicates that poor little Nicholas was the only one to have a definite contact shot so on that basis I would have expected his blood to appear in the silencer/gun from back spatter?

It is just part of a report, his workings out. Fletcher will have conveyed this information in other forms, such as in statements and on the witness stand.

This information is also contained in the 2002 Appeal Judgement.

Offline curiousessex

• ROCH INDEX 70
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 05:33:PM »
Hartley

Thank you for posting the schedule of shot distances.

Not very nice reading but it is the reality of how some people unfortunately have died.

Having digested the content and if it is the case Jeremy did commit the murders I have to say the 'Evil beyond belief' comments as made by the judge when sentencing, in my opinion, are understandable and probably correct.

Having been found guilty of the crimes before a court of law and no matter what the wrongs of our society may be I have to say our society, having found Jeremy guilty, has shown Jeremy far more respect and humanity than was ever shown to the twins and the other innocent victims of the crime which has been committed by a very cold blooded murderer.

What did one of the twins ever do to deserve a bullet between the eyes and in the temple whilst sleeping?

What chance did the twins ever have of breathing again?

-Harters-

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 05:38:PM »
Hartley

Not very nice reading but it is the reality of how some people unfortunately have died.

Having digested the content and if it is the case Jeremy did commit the murders I have to say the 'Evil beyond belief' comments as made by the judge when sentencing, in my opinion, are understandable and probably correct.

Having been found guilty of the crimes before a court of law and no matter what the wrongs of our society may be I have to say our society, having found Jeremy guilty, has shown Jeremy far more respect and humanity than was ever shown to the twins and the other innocent victims of the crime which has been committed by a very cold blooded murderer.

What did one of the twins ever do to deserve a bullet between the eyes and in the temple whilst sleeping?

If I didn't know better I'd say you were me.  ;D

Seriously though, you've summed up my feelings exactly, I agree, if anything Jeremy has been treated remarkably well considering his actions (if guilty of course).

Offline Naughty Nun

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 06:55:PM »
Hartley

Hi Curiousessex

It's certainly harrowing to read.

I personally can't get my head round how JB could be responsible for such atrocities given that he has been screened on 27 occasions for psychopathic traits and none have been identified.

Dr F's report states the following "In particular she thought her son Nicholas was becoming a woman hater and a potential murderer".  I know this will be unpopular with many posters but imo this statement is in some way connected to the appalling wounds suffered by poor little Nicholas. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 07:00:PM by Naughty Nun »
Pray...Lord...prevent chafing from my latex habit and if I get too dirty wipe me down with a damp cloth and a bit of fairy.

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 07:43:PM »
Hi NN,,,bless that little boy,,if he'd lived,he would have had to have been taken from that environment as it would definitely have been damaging. The school teacher could see problems with both children in class,,but back then,they didn't have the same powers as teachers have today,or both boys would have been taken into care.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 08:37:PM »
I knew I had seen a different one Hartley..take a look...

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=156.0;attach=152;image
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 08:39:PM by Patti »