Author Topic: Adrian Coolbergen  (Read 5642 times)

Offline campion

Adrian Coolbergen
« on: December 13, 2012, 03:39:PM »
 Adrian Coolbergen associate of Communities Secretary Eric Pickles MP and fellow official of an International Property Magazine Judging Panel, International Homes, based at 3 St Johns Court, Moulsham Street Chelmsford in Essex, is not all He appears. Coolbergen, a former lettuce grower from Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood, has a secret to His success. In late 2004, He was able to halt an Essex Police Investigation
involving the theft of Intellectual Property Rights, Concept, and Patent Rights. The investigating officer  Inspector Steven Worron of Brentwood Police mysteriously vanished after concluding the Business Concept may be replicated elsewhere and this dos  not constitute Criminal Conduct. He also investigated allegations of theft of Mail and found there was no evidence of any individual involved. According to Brentwood Police Worron had left Essex Police, which is surprising as when checked last week it was found Worron is a Detective Superintendent with an illustrious coverage in The Law, Essex Police's in house magazine. What had gone on in Brentwood Section may prove worrying . Around the time of Worron's dissapearnce Coolbergen started the Quantum Group of Companies based near Bournemouth. Dealing in land, care homes and new build property. These were investigated in 2009 privately. Coolbergen left around this time. Numerous attempts have been made to contact Coolbergen but He has gone to ground. He is known to be an active participant of Brentwood a Becket Rotary Club. Today, Thursday 13th December contact was made with Brentwood Chartered Accountants Tiffen Green regarding Coolbergen's possesion of a UK driving licence registered at the address involved in Worrons 2004 investigation. Why Worron didn't discover this remains a mystery as the Licence was applied for in 2002. Coolbergen refuses to answer questions regarding interception of private correspondence and hides out at His other residence in Swannage, Dorset. Coolbergen who has a Company Registered at Tiffin Greens 11 Queens Road, Brentwood CM14 4HE office, a stones throw from 4 London Road Brentwood CM14 4QJ, home of Brentwood Police

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Adrian Coolbergen
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 03:54:PM »
another crimnal in the conservative party now why dosent this suprise me.

Offline susan

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 03:58:PM »
nugs  you will be pleased we have more Pandas in Scotland than Conservative MP's  :) :)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 04:28:PM »
im very surprised this hasn't got into they mainstream media mind you very Little seems to get in there now.

Lugg

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 06:33:PM »
im very surprised this hasn't got into they mainstream media mind you very Little seems to get in there now.
He is a very influential man. But who knows? With all you brilliant detectives on this forum you may uncover the cockatrice's den?

Offline nugnug

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 06:50:PM »
oh well give it time i suppose.

Offline campion

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 12:02:PM »
 Is it ironic that 100 years after the Titanic sank David Cameron's Government is about to hit an Iceberg.

Offline susan

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 12:09:PM »
Hi campion  the way I feel just now we hit the Iceberg at 7 a.m. this morning :)

Offline campion

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 12:32:PM »
 Did You know Susan Ingham that there is an alternative energy source, where gas extraction from deep coal deposits can be passed through an ion exchange process producing unlimited amounts of cheap electricity. The carbon footprint is zero as once the process has been completed, the spent gas is then pumped back underground from where it came. If necessary diesel can also be produced, but because this Country is run by a back to front heirarchy of greedy people, the vast majority of the populace are held to ransom and then informed that in January their fuel bills for energy will rise by 9% to contribute for Onshore Wind Towers that will wreck some of the most beautiful parts of Scotland, sometimes the whole point of an uninhabited wilderness is exactly that. It is unspoilt because of its specific location and it retains a unique charm that has taken millions of years to develop but can be taken away at the stroke of a pen.......

Offline susan

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 12:42:PM »
Hello campion some of the most beautiful parts of Scotland have Wind Turbines I can look from my kitchen window and see dozens of them from a distance do they offend me NO.  One of the biggest objectors to these Wind Turbines was Sir Bernard Ingham and I ask myself what has it got to do with him he should stick to worrying about Hebden Bridge and the South of England where he lives.  My home is sitting on farm land and the owners of the Farm are in for planning permission to erect one Turbine and the locals are up in arms (not me) and 26 objections have been placed with the department.  What I find stange most of the 26 would not see the Turbine and the majority of the 26 are incomers.  Now you take from that what you may.
Bet he will get his planning permission :)

Offline campion

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 12:57:PM »
 Quite possibly the person in question will get their permission, the point I was offering was a technology that is old is preferred to something new, the other point is this, once a precedent is set, it is then  rolled out on an enormous scale and what once was a novelty becomes a nightmare. I agree with You about nimby imposter's . But after watching the treatment meted out to Scottish people who opposed Donald Trump ( the man with a muppet as a hairpiece ) I think that local Scots would prefer an alternative that is under their own supervision and not controlled by an outside force....

Offline susan

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 01:48:PM »
Hi campion the incident in Aberdeen with that ridiculous man with that ridiculous hair is totally different than the one I am referring to further North.   Trump was more or less trying to blackmail by theatening not to proceed with his plans if the Turbines were allowed they should have told him to shove off elsewhere and take his dead blonde rat with him.  In the very far North the Turbines are placed on the surrounding mountains which are a place of natural beauty and on very clear days they are visible but so what the beauty of the mountains is still there.  My friend who owns a Dairy Farm uses a tremendous amout of electricty and applied for a Turbine over a year ago planning not granted yet but will be be.  The main objection from some that it may interfere with their Broadband and if my friend had not allowed a satallite to be erected on his silage tower nobody would have Broadband typical. Of course Scotland is rich in North sea oil and maybe this is why Scotland wants to become independent from England.  I was watching the programme last night on the fecking gas project but got bored after 10mins.   By the way folks fecking is not a swear word.  If my friend's application is refused I would cut all of them off from the Satallite that is providing them with Broadband.  That would be so much fun :) :) :) 

Offline campion

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 02:59:PM »
 Dearest Susan Ingham, before We lock horns on crossed purposes, Your pal the Dairy Farmer I have no objection to, that makes sense. The broad band nimby's of course You are right. As for Shale Gas that is completely different to what I am on about. The Wind towers that are on Your Mountains are the same type that are being built Onshore in Essex. We don't have Mountains to hide them with, but We do have unspoilt landscape around the Dengie Peninsula and the Towers that are being built will wreck it. As for the bit about Scottish independence, North Sea Oil and what ever else Alex Haddock is on about, wear Your kilt with no pants but remember that Scottish and Southern Power is Spanish owned and the benefits will not be for Scots. The Essex Wind Towers are German....

Offline susan

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 03:15:PM »
Hello my lovely campion perhaps you should build your wind turbines in a less prominent position so has not to spoil your lovely landscape.  When the Turbines were erected on the lovely mountains in Scotland nobody asked me if I minded if they had I would have said no I don't object.  I am sad to say not so bothered what they build or don't build as I am not passionate enough about our glorious Country.  I would like cheaper energy if you could arrnage that.  We don't have gas in this immediate area so we have a choice oil at present 69p per litre or electrictity at about 12p per unit or we can obtain a permit from the forestry commision which lasts for 3 months and go and take wood which has been felled but not allowed to use a power saw  but very good and cheap if you have the will and energy to go and get the wood.  Regarding your Turbines are they going to benefit you personally .  If not object that is my motto. Ha Ha.

Offline campion

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 03:49:PM »
 Dearest Sweetest Susan Ingham, Are You antagonistic towards Me because of Patti's " Rose Garden " post when She said You had gone to Tesco's. Let Me clear something Up. I loathe Wind Tower Turbines with a passion, especially the ones owned by Foreigners. More modest windmills I can tolerate, regarding any Wind Tower Turbines, No they will not benefit Me or anybody else other than the Hedge Fund that owns it. Will they pay tax here or in Scotland, No, because as an International Brand they will pay either in Luxemburg or the Cayman Islands. As for Your good self felling a forest to keep warm this winter the mere thought of You dressed as a lumber jack brings a feeling of serendipity. The ion exchange system is a method of forcing gas through a ceramic plate releasing electrons, it is the most inexpensive form of electricity generation known to exist .Of course it is only possible if  there is a natural reserve of Coal. I beleive Mr Coolbergen is aware of the research that was looked at !!!!!!!