Author Topic: Adrian Coolbergen  (Read 5641 times)

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: Adrian Coolbergen
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 04:00:PM »
Dearest Sweetest Susan Ingham, Are You antagonistic towards Me because of Patti's " Rose Garden " post when She said You had gone to Tesco's. Let Me clear something Up. I loathe Wind Tower Turbines with a passion, especially the ones owned by Foreigners. More modest windmills I can tolerate, regarding any Wind Tower Turbines, No they will not benefit Me or anybody else other than the Hedge Fund that owns it. Will they pay tax here or in Scotland, No, because as an International Brand they will pay either in Luxemburg or the Cayman Islands. As for Your good self felling a forest to keep warm this winter the mere thought of You dressed as a lumber jack brings a feeling of serendipity. The ion exchange system is a method of forcing gas through a ceramic plate releasing electrons, it is the most inexpensive form of electricity generation known to exist .Of course it is only possible if  there is a natural reserve of Coal. I beleive Mr Coolbergen is aware of the research that was looked at !!!!!!!

Can you tell us any more about this Campion?  I am very interested in alternative energy sources and have read a fair bit about the various options.  I am fairly negative about large scale wind farms although local small scale wind turbines certainly have a role to play.  I have not read anything about the ion exchange system and would be interested to know more. 

Offline susan

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 04:08:PM »
My dearest one how could I be antagonistic towards you jealous yes but that is all when I think your affections are going elsewhere.  I suppose I am a sad person really as I don't hate anything and don't care about who owns what and where they stick Wind Turbines they can put one in my garden if the price is right.  Seeing me as a lumber jack would be as exciting as seeing me pole dance I can assure you especially when I am swinging the axe.  Can I tell you a little secret I have never voted in my life to me they all seemed hell bent on promoting themselves and would have no interest in me I am so bad I know I am.  I have a happy little life without all the stuff you talk about I have no control over.  Hope you are not too disappointed in me and still love me the way I am an empty headed bimbo :) :) :) but with a big heart.

Offline campion

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 04:17:PM »
 Susan, Have You ever considered Babestation ?

Offline susan

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 04:31:PM »
Hi campion believe you me I know what that is.  I don't do nights only one night Friday night as you know.  Plus campion I don't do the talk I do the walk. :) :) :)  My boobs are mine not inflated ones :)that look like they will pop any minute. :)

Offline campion

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 04:44:PM »
 NGB, Nasa were developing a technique of alternative energy production for settlements on other planets. The technology was developed in the 1950's. A few years ago one of NASA's scientists K R Sridhar developed an oxide coating for ceramic biscuits that had gas forced through them. The gas had to lose an electron. This was harnessed as electricity. The company is called Bloombox. I looked at a variant involving gas derived from coal extracted by Sea Water. The resulting coal slurry would be rich in hydrocarbons. South Africa obtains its diesel fuel in a similar fashion. I was particularly interested in the Nottingham Coal fields as a pilot and reasoned that piping the slurry direct to the plant would prove most efficient. I also looked into catylysts and found Johnson Mathey are world leaders in this area. As part of the process because the gas is heated if it is passed through buxite (Aluminium) this also releases further electrons. As a third stage the gas can be passed through a further stage producing industrial grade diamond before being pumped back underground to reform as carbon. As a viable alternative to imported fossil fuel or wind towers this may prove an interesting possibility, giving energy security, and a level playing field for home grown enterprise giving a competitiveness that this country has lacked for decades !!!!!!

Offline campion

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 04:45:PM »
 Susan Ingham, Are You suggesting Babestation Babes have Stick-ons !!!!!!!! 

Offline campion

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2012, 05:10:PM »
 Once a concept is released onto the internet, invariably, because of the speed that the information can be picked up, interest and price can be affected, for instance Babestation does not have the same appeal as Susan Ingham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline susan

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 05:13:PM »
campion I think you are a very wise man and know what side your bread is buttered on. :) :) :)

Offline susan

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 05:19:PM »
No my dear  I am suggesting they have add on's :)

Offline campion

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 05:32:PM »
 In Essex Susan, they call them Stick-ons. We also have a somewhat strange nightclub near to where I live known affectionately as Jurrasic Park. This lends itself to the phrase " It was a Classic at Jurassic, We ended up with a couple of Dagenhamites and they both had a set of Stick-ons ". As they say " The Only Way Is Essex "........   

Offline susan

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 05:38:PM »
campion it sounds to me you have a little bit more going on in Essex to concern yourself with other than Wind Turbines.  Suppose it all keeps you young and fit you know objecting to the Turbines daily good for the mind I am sure :)

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 06:12:PM »
NGB, Nasa were developing a technique of alternative energy production for settlements on other planets. The technology was developed in the 1950's. A few years ago one of NASA's scientists K R Sridhar developed an oxide coating for ceramic biscuits that had gas forced through them. The gas had to lose an electron. This was harnessed as electricity. The company is called Bloombox. I looked at a variant involving gas derived from coal extracted by Sea Water. The resulting coal slurry would be rich in hydrocarbons. South Africa obtains its diesel fuel in a similar fashion. I was particularly interested in the Nottingham Coal fields as a pilot and reasoned that piping the slurry direct to the plant would prove most efficient. I also looked into catylysts and found Johnson Mathey are world leaders in this area. As part of the process because the gas is heated if it is passed through buxite (Aluminium) this also releases further electrons. As a third stage the gas can be passed through a further stage producing industrial grade diamond before being pumped back underground to reform as carbon. As a viable alternative to imported fossil fuel or wind towers this may prove an interesting possibility, giving energy security, and a level playing field for home grown enterprise giving a competitiveness that this country has lacked for decades !!!!!!

Thank you Campion.  This sounds a very interesting energy solution. 

Offline campion

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 06:29:PM »
 When there is an Island rich in Coal Reserves with a supergrid for electricity supply, only idiots, would follow a policy for wind towers.

Offline campion

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2012, 06:47:PM »
 NGB, The crucial aspect is Government Foreign Policy. They are more concerned with toppling the Ayahtollah than Us . I beleive in utilising what resources are available to improve Our lives instead of putting other Countries First. If an argument that overthrowing Gaddafi was to insure cheap fuel why is petrol over £6 a gallon . Why put foreigners in University Places instead of British students and why allow a tax regime that benefits outsiders at the expence of our own companies . David Cameron has no concept of real people........

Offline Jane

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2012, 06:54:PM »
In Essex Susan, they call them Stick-ons. We also have a somewhat strange nightclub near to where I live known affectionately as Jurrasic Park. This lends itself to the phrase " It was a Classic at Jurassic, We ended up with a couple of Dagenhamites and they both had a set of Stick-ons ". As they say " The Only Way Is Essex "........   

Gracious heavens :o :o There's nothing like that in my corner of Essex. I've not watched that programme. I may have problems understanding the language.