Author Topic: Tracie Andrews  (Read 5101 times)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
Re: Tracie Andrews
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 09:24:PM »
"only a spur of the moment domestic murder" That makes it ok does it?
Have you ever been a victim of domestic violence? As for Lee Harveys parents, i dont blame them for wanting her kept inside, they must be devastated.

She had a bad temper and often turned on him, then stabbed him. Sorry, but she should still be locked up.

i never said it was ok i just all i said is there are far worse muderers about who have also been released after a simlar amount of time.

at the end of the day we dont really know what went on between the 2 of them
and we only have one verson of this from hir friends and family.

who also wouldent know exactly what went on.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:32:PM by nugnug »

guest7363

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 09:26:PM »
I remember that, she was holding Lee Harveys mothers hand at the time too.
Iremember that as well Andrea, but also as well as early release we also funded this for her. In November 2009 Tracie Andrews underwent a submandibular osteotomy operation to correct a class III occlusion. Specifically, this corrected her bottom jaw from protruding over her top jaw. The fact that the operation was paid for by the NHS was the cause of some controversy.[5] Were not such a bad nation after all?

guest7363

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 09:33:PM »
i never said it was ok i just all i said is there are far worse muderers about who have also been released after a simlar amount of time.
I dont no nugnug i think 42 stab wounds is pretty horrific?

Offline andrea

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 09:37:PM »
You said it was just a domestic murder nuggy, that is the attitude victims of domestic abuse faced in the 70's and 80's, it wasnt taken seriously. Domestic or not, its still murder.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline andrea

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 09:38:PM »
Iremember that as well Andrea, but also as well as early release we also funded this for her. In November 2009 Tracie Andrews underwent a submandibular osteotomy operation to correct a class III occlusion. Specifically, this corrected her bottom jaw from protruding over her top jaw. The fact that the operation was paid for by the NHS was the cause of some controversy.[5] Were not such a bad nation after all?

Her lower jaw jutted out somewhat didnt it?
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline andrea

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 09:41:PM »
She also tried to say it was a road rage attack didnt she?
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 09:42:PM »
You said it was just a domestic murder nuggy, that is the attitude victims of domestic abuse faced in the 70's and 80's, it wasnt taken seriously. Domestic or not, its still murder.

how do we know she was the only one who was violent how do we know he wasnt violent to her as well.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:45:PM by nugnug »

Offline andrea

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2012, 09:47:PM »
I watched the documetary about it, andrews own mother appeared in it.
She was the violent one, not him.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

guest7363

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 09:48:PM »
Her lower jaw jutted out somewhat didnt it?
Yes it did andrea, my friends son had the same problem but found it hard to get it done on nhs but eventually they did it.

Offline andrea

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 09:52:PM »
Yes it did andrea, my friends son had the same problem but found it hard to get it done on nhs but eventually they did it.

How long did it take Andrews to have hers done? Your son had to wait!
The world has gone mad!!
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline andrea

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 09:53:PM »
Your friends son, sorry.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline paris

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 09:08:PM »
I remember that, she was holding Lee Harveys mothers hand at the time too.
is this the woman (the blond one with the evil face) who stabbed her boyfriend in the road and pretended some randon road rage person killed him and had a knife hidden in her boot??...

Offline big-goolies

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 07:31:PM »
is this the woman (the blond one with the evil face) who stabbed her boyfriend in the road and pretended some randon road rage person killed him and had a knife hidden in her boot??...

thats the one

Caroline R

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 09:08:PM »
how do we know she was the only one who was violent how do we know he wasnt violent to her as well.

She had a knife with her and then tried to cover the whole thing up. She was together enough after she killed Lee to make up the scenario about the other car. If it was domestic violence, she could have admitted it and it would have been taken into consideration but she didn't. Personally, I think she had anger issues and she lost it that night.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2018, 12:37:AM »
They were star-cross'd lovers who had survived the Thatcher years, yet fate meant that Lee Harvey's life was not to be spared as Juliet committed the crime, awoke from her potion, served fourteen years for his murder and never expressed the slightest remorse. https://youtu.be/laPrJXyaqFA