Author Topic: How Bent Was Basil  (Read 11379 times)

Offline campion

How Bent Was Basil
« on: December 04, 2012, 12:39:PM »
 What a remarkable place to find an accountant, at the discovery of the Silencer ?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Re: How Bent Was Basil
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 12:47:PM »
He has inadvertantly caused a problem with the relatives version re the finding of the silencer, by expressing that there was black fingerprint dust present.  WHF was not fingerprinted until 8th September.  I had an excellent couple of frames regarding this in a video I was going to load up... but I pulled the plug on it due to Mat.

Offline susan

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 12:50:PM »
Roch  why did you pull the plug because of Mat :)

Offline campion

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 12:54:PM »
 Accountants are very good on cash flow forecasts, 1 caravan x 6 holiday makers x 1 week x 40 caravans x 8 months x 26 years =

Caroline R

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 12:56:PM »
He has inadvertantly caused a problem with the relatives version re the finding of the silencer, by expressing that there was black fingerprint dust present.  WHF was not fingerprinted until 8th September.  I had an excellent couple of frames regarding this in a video I was going to load up... but I pulled the plug on it due to Mat.

Have you still got it?

Offline campion

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 01:15:PM »
 " And then " said Basil " Theres the rental from touring caravaners, hire facilities, gas bottle sales, mobile home sales , ground rent and of course the clubhouse/restaraunt, that can be used for allsorts of private functions. As Basil finished, the group of relatives all looked at each other, A robin perched on the window sill, And Robert Boutflour said " Look What David's Found "

guest154

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 01:19:PM »

Howcome due to me?  :-\ I don't remember ever talknig about said video?

Offline susan

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 01:24:PM »
Hello Mat  I have asked Roch the same question.  See how right I was on the panic button some crawling maybe called for now. :) :) :)

Offline campion

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 01:27:PM »
 " What about the Police " said Barbara Wilson " Oh said Bobby, " We can appoint Hammersley as Site Manager " . "Oh look everbody theres a Robin "

guest154

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 01:28:PM »
Hello Mat  I have asked Roch the same question.  See how right I was on the panic button some crawling maybe called for now. :) :) :)
Hey Susan!

Roch's comment has confused me - I don't remember ever even talking about stills from a video.

I haven't see the panic button comments yo're talknig about, who needs to grovel?

" What about the Police " said Barbara Wilson " Oh said Bobby, " We can appoint Hammersley as Site Manager " . "Oh look everbody theres a Robin "

Stop posting this rubbish, Campion. If you want to create conversations why don't you do it elsewhere? This case and the board is hard enough to keep track of without conversations being conjured up.

Offline susan

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 01:38:PM »
Hi Mat  see vidvic's post No, 5 made at 11.38 last night.  Details of panic button.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 01:40:PM »
Hey Susan!

Roch's comment has confused me - I don't remember ever even talking about stills from a video.

I haven't see the panic button comments yo're talknig about, who needs to grovel?

Stop posting this rubbish, Campion. If you want to create conversations why don't you do it elsewhere? This case and the board is hard enough to keep track of without conversations being conjured up.

Hi mat have you got up out of the wrong side of bed this morning?   :( :(   

I don't think Campion's comments was directed at you personally.... :o :o :o :o

guest154

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 01:40:PM »
I know it wasn't meant to me, Patti hun. But  I don't see the point in making up conversations and posting them on here really.  :-\

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 01:42:PM »
I know it wasn't meant to me, Patti hun. But  I don't see the point in making up conversations and posting them on here really.  :-\

Chill baby!  :) :) :) :)

guest154

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 01:43:PM »
Hi Mat  see vidvic's post No, 5 made at 11.38 last night.  Details of panic button.

That's very itneresting, Susan! So there was indeed a panic button installed at WHF and it is believed to be downstairs. A case could be made that is why Neville was down there, trying to activate it, which seems to fight against the defence idea that Neville 'called Jeremy' because he didn't want the police involved.

Chill baby!  :) :) :) :)

I just want to read facts.  ;D