Author Topic: FORUM MODERATORS  (Read 30776 times)

Offline susan

Re: FORUM MODERATORS
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 08:08:PM »
april  you will look great in blue and so will dear Caroline and you will make a good team.  I am only saying this so you will let me go off topic now and then. :) ;) ;)

Offline Jane

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 08:15:PM »
april  you will look great in blue and so will dear Caroline and you will make a good team.  I am only saying this so you will let me go off topic now and then. :) ;) ;)

Only if I can join you, Susan :) :) :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 08:25:PM »
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Patti for her service to the upkeep and well being of the forum, and I wish her well for the future. At the same time, I would like to welcome April1 and Caroline as moderators, and ask everyone to give them both the respect and support they deserve, in what is and can be a very stressful role. Finally, congratulations to ROCH on his promotion to administrator...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 08:53:PM »
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Patti for her service to the upkeep and well being of the forum, and I wish her well for the future. At the same time, I would like to welcome April1 and Caroline as moderators, and ask everyone to give them both the respect and support they deserve, in what is and can be a very stressful role. Finally, congratulations to ROCH on his promotion to administrator...

Cheers Mike.

Offline Jane

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 09:11:PM »
 Roch, I've only just noticed. It was a looooooooong lunch :) :) Well done you and many congratulations.

Offline buddy

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 09:12:PM »
Cheers Mike.
Will I have to call you sir now Dave. ;D
Congrats from me anyway.
Regards, Buddy.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 09:15:PM »
Roch, I've only just noticed. It was a looooooooong lunch :) :) Well done you and many congratulations.

Will I have to call you sir now Dave. ;D
Congrats from me anyway.
Regards, Buddy.

Thanks.  I'm not sure what the difference will be but I've already failed to solve a technical issue for Patti, so not a great start  :D

Lugg

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 09:35:PM »
Well done one and all. You have my support in moderating the forum. :)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2012, 10:10:PM »
Well done one and all. You have my support in moderating the forum. :)

you mean like i did....

Offline buddy

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2012, 10:14:PM »
Not too long a lifespan though. ;D

Lugg

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 10:23:PM »
you mean like i did....
Yes Patti you did.

Offline OnceSaid

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 06:55:PM »
Sorry just noticed this thread. :-[

Congratulations to April and Caroline on becoming moderators on the forum, much appreciated. :)

Well done to Roch on his promotion to administrator, well deserved.  :)

Many thanks to Patti for her help with the forum, in probably the worst period ever that anyone has ever had to moderate.

Best wishes everyone.

Offline Jane

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 07:07:PM »
Sorry just noticed this thread. :-[

Congratulations to April and Caroline on becoming moderators on the forum, much appreciated. :)

Well done to Roch on his promotion to administrator, well deserved.  :)

Many thanks to Patti for her help with the forum, in probably the worst period ever that anyone has ever had to moderate.

Best wishes everyone.

Thankyou, OnceSaid. I feel a bit like a Girl Guide. "I promise on my honour to do my best to do my duty to........................" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2013, 05:24:PM »

I have today received an unpleasant and threatening message from a member of the forum.  This was the first message I had received from this member although I understand that the member had contacted other mods/admin and other forum members.  The member specifically complained that I had removed one of the posts made by the member.  I had removed this post as part of the removal of pages of posts on a specific thread.  There was no bias in relation to the posts deleted, I tried to identify those which broke forum rules.

There is no problem whatsoever in a member challenging by PM a decision made by a moderator or administrator.  However, such a challenge should be made in a courteous way and should certainly never contain threats.  Realising that the member today may have written the message to me in anger I responded by PM, explaining why the message was unacceptable and stating that I would await the member's response before deciding what action to take.  Despite the member being online when I sent the message I have received no response.  The member has therefore received a permanent ban. 

guest154

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2013, 05:48:PM »
Hopefully not Lithium.