Author Topic: FORUM MODERATORS  (Read 30986 times)

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
FORUM MODERATORS
« on: November 25, 2012, 05:07:PM »

I would like to thank Patti for the help she has given as forum moderator.  She has performed the job very well in difficult circumstances.  Unfortunately Patti's work commitments are heavy at present so she has asked to be relieved of her forum responsibilities, for the time being at least.  Patti will be remaining as a member of the forum.  I know all members will wish Patti the best of luck at work and at home.

I am pleased to announce that Caroline and April1 have both agreed to serve as new forum moderators.  I am grateful to them and I am sure you will all give them your full support.

Finally, I wish to thank Roch for his tireless support on the forum.  He has contributed a great deal and has always backed me in decisions which at times have been very difficult.  As recognition of this I am pleased to announce that Mike has agreed to the promotion of Roch to Administrator. 

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: FORUM MODERATORS
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 05:14:PM »
Sorry to see you go Patti but appreciate you have a really busy life working full time and being a  Mum. Thanks for your support in the past Patti when things were really difficult for me. Glad youre staying and hope you can enjoy the forum again. Love maggiexx
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:23:PM by maggie »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 05:16:PM »
A big thank you to Patti for your excellent contribution.  I hope you will rejoin the mod team at some point.

A big welcome to April & Caroline, I'm really glad to have you both on board.  8)

And last but not least, cheers for the kind words Neil.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:17:PM by Roch »

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 05:17:PM »
Hi April, Caroline......congrats to you both as moderators.
We will be ruled with a rod of iron!!
I'm sure you'll both be brilliant....Goodluck to both of you. ;D ;D

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 05:20:PM »
Hi Roch

Congrats to you.
You have always been fair and non judgemental and have really appreciated your support when things got difficult for me as I know you've been with others.  Youll be a great Admin....goodluck.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 05:29:PM »
Hi Roch

Congrats to you.
You have always been fair and non judgemental and have really appreciated your support when things got difficult for me as I know you've been with others.  Youll be a great Admin....goodluck.

Thanks Maggie.  I'll certainly be toning down some of my more 'aggressive' tendencies.  Neil rarely becomes involved in open disputes and that's the correct way to go about things.

Caroline R

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 05:38:PM »
Hope, like Patti, we can do the role justice! Congrats Roch!!  :)

Offline susan

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 05:40:PM »
Hi Roch

just shows I turn my back for 5 minutes and see what happens the whole forum turned upside down.  What I would like to ask is what has april and Caroline got that Maggie are lacking (brains sorry Mags) joking aside congratulations Roch could not have happened to a nicer guy :) :) :)

Offline susan

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 05:42:PM »
Maggie  I am laughing and so naughty are your knees hurting yet :) :) :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 05:47:PM »
Thanks Maggie.  I'll certainly be toning down some of my more 'aggressive' tendencies.  Neil rarely becomes involved in open disputes and that's the correct way to go about things.
Well UI don't know Roch, I haven't noticed you being aggressive at all. I know you've been accused of it but I've seen some aggression in action on this forum and there's no comparison. imo

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 05:48:PM »
Maggie  I am laughing and so naughty are your knees hurting yet :) :) :)
Susie, what are you talking about?? 

Offline susan

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 05:50:PM »
Maggie you forgot to thank Caroline's dog Alfie for all the support he has given to the forum :) :) :) :) :)

Offline susan

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 05:51:PM »
Maggie you are so slow on the uptake.  Phone a friend :) :) :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2012, 05:52:PM »
Maggie you forgot to thank Caroline's dog Alfie for all the support he has given to the forum :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you Alfie, I am very gratefull for your support and continued loyalty woof, woof!!

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 05:54:PM »
Maggie you are so slow on the uptake.  Phone a friend :) :) :)
No I'm not and am just speaking the truth although you think I'm crawling and creeping, its really nasty to be attacked and abused as you know.  I was really grateful for support at that time. :P