Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 47836 times)

guest154

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2014, 03:35:PM »
HG - I deleted the post because of the quote it contained. There was a lot to edit out and removed - I can't spend hours editing quotes out of posts. The actual post was an insult anyone so I just removed the whole thing.

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2014, 03:40:PM »
There have been consistent and serious breaches of the forum truce over the last couple of weeks.  One member of the red forum is the major culprit, spewing hatred and bile.  She is egged on by others.  She has recently named three members here, the latest being Patti and Lookout. 

The owner of the red forum was allowed to rejoin as a member here, in order to facilitate communication about problems arising from the forum truce.  Numerous posts here have been removed or edited here, most before any complaint was received.  Whenever a post here has been complained about action has been taken.  Initially the red forum responded in a similar way to complaints by us.  However in the past two weeks four urgent messages were sent to the owner of the red forum complaining about the serious breaches of the truce.  No action was taken and no acknowledgement was received.  It was only when Caroline posted here yesterday that Mat took action to remove some posts.  However, there remain there several posts which are offensive and in some cases defamatory.  I urge that these should be removed without further delay.  In addition the worst offender has made clear that she has comtempt for the forum truce and will continue to ignore its terms.

If the forum truce is to continue it must be on a reciprocal basis.  I urge those who are members of both forums to use their influence to ensure that the terms of the truce are honoured there.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2014, 03:40:PM »
HG - I deleted the post because of the quote it contained. There was a lot to edit out and removed - I can't spend hours editing quotes out of posts. The actual post was an insult anyone so I just removed the whole thing.

Thanks Mat  :)
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2014, 03:54:PM »
There have been consistent and serious breaches of the forum truce over the last couple of weeks.  One member of the red forum is the major culprit, spewing hatred and bile.  She is egged on by others.  She has recently named three members here, the latest being Patti and Lookout. 

The owner of the red forum was allowed to rejoin as a member here, in order to facilitate communication about problems arising from the forum truce.  Numerous posts here have been removed or edited here, most before any complaint was received.  Whenever a post here has been complained about action has been taken.  Initially the red forum responded in a similar way to complaints by us.  However in the past two weeks four urgent messages were sent to the owner of the red forum complaining about the serious breaches of the truce.  No action was taken and no acknowledgement was received.  It was only when Caroline posted here yesterday that Mat took action to remove some posts.  However, there remain there several posts which are offensive and in some cases defamatory.  I urge that these should be removed without further delay.  In addition the worst offender has made clear that she has comtempt for the forum truce and will continue to ignore its terms.

If the forum truce is to continue it must be on a reciprocal basis.  I urge those who are members of both forums to use their influence to ensure that the terms of the truce are honoured there.

Excellent post NGB, I agree 100%
Few people have the imagination for reality