Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 48023 times)

guest154

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2014, 10:58:PM »
 :)

Offline Stephanie

• Veteran Member
  • The facts leading to the Simon Hall confession
« Reply #181 on: March 07, 2014, 12:04:AM »
I've heard Tim Invictus is wanting a war? I'm almost certain when his war begins he will regret ever joining these forums. Must admit though I am looking forward to seeing a mug shot of him.  :)
“The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep telling the truth"

Offline grahameb

« Reply #182 on: March 07, 2014, 08:16:AM »
Grahame I'm sure Caroline is being supportive.
I know she is Roch. I think you may have misunderstood my post? It was in no way directed against her. Neither was I offended in any way.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2014, 08:17:AM »
Sorry Mat, just teasing! We all know you're a good bloke.
Mat is an established member here now and can be trusted in my humble opinion. :)

Offline grahameb

« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2014, 08:19:AM »
I've heard Tim Invictus is wanting a war? I'm almost certain when his war begins he will regret ever joining these forums. Must admit though I am looking forward to seeing a mug shot of him.  :)
He's just a silly little man who breeds dogs. I never think of him nowadays. :P

Offline susan

« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2014, 08:57:AM »
Morning Grahame

Mat is a nice guy and a trusted member of this forum :)

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2014, 11:18:AM »

Despite giving a full opportunity to the owner of the red forum to enforce the agreed terms of the truce, he has failed to remove the offending posts/thread and has given Tim Invictus a free hand to post infantile abuse and taunts.  The truce has therefore been broken.  I have waited until today before taking the action which is now necessary.  Further threads will be restored here, step by step.  In addition legal action will follow, both civil and criminal.

This situation was totally avoidable and it is a pity that the work of members of both forums to negotiate a truce has now foundered.  Andrea and Joanne on the red forum in particular did their best and deserve credit for that.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 12:00:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #187 on: March 07, 2014, 11:23:AM »
Pity it's come to this Neil.  Have to agree that this was avoidable.  If only a few individuals would stop being so egocentric, hell bent on spoiling things for everyone else. 

The personal insults involved when the forums degenerate can become very hurtful.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #188 on: March 07, 2014, 12:04:PM »
Pity it's come to this Neil.  Have to agree that this was avoidable.  If only a few individuals would stop being so egocentric, hell bent on spoiling things for everyone else. 

The personal insults involved when the forums degenerate can become very hurtful.

I agree with you Roch.  I am not surprised that Tim xxxx would attempt to breach the truce but I am surprised that John xxxx would not take the action necessary to deal with the breach.  We removed every thread relating to him at his request and he appeared to welcome the truce.  I can only assume that for some reason he has decided the truce no longer suits him.  So be it.

It is of course not too late for him to reconsider the position and do what is necessary to restore the truce.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 04:59:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #189 on: March 07, 2014, 12:16:PM »
It's sad that 'just a few' red members are intent on spoiling things for the majority. 
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline grahameb

« Reply #190 on: March 07, 2014, 01:25:PM »
Whilst I can't agree with reciprocating as this will inevitable drag us down to their level. I neverthethess will continue to support the admin and mods on this forum. Thank you Andrea and Joanne for you brave efforts. But I'm afraid a leopard cannot change its spots. Very sad :(

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2014, 02:26:PM »
Whilst I can't agree with reciprocating as this will inevitable drag us down to their level. I neverthethess will continue to support the admin and mods on this forum. Thank you Andrea and Joanne for you brave efforts. But I'm afraid a leopard cannot change its spots. Very sad :(

We will not allow ourselves to be dragged down to their level.  Ours is a proportionate response, as will be the further threads to be reinstated. It is still possible for common sense to prevail and the truce to be reinstated.

Offline susan

« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2014, 02:52:PM »
Hi Grahame I am totally sad that the forum truce seems to have broken down and Tim xxxx is making dreadful remarks to ngb.  When I joined the forum in 2012 I was abused badly by some members of the Red forum for no reason at all I have never been abusive to anyone on that forum even now I seem to irritate a certain poster who cannot help but try and ridicule me why I don't know.  What has caused all this to start again I remember way back when it was posted on the Red that Susan Ingham was under investigation John Lxxx and Tim xxxx were very helpful to me and had the post removed.  I had forgotten all about the racist remarks which I have never been able to understand and I wish we could go back to what the forums were like before all this nonsense started up again we are both MOJ forms and just wish to discuss our individual cases. The Red forum has some very decent posters as do the Blue and it is always going to be the case that remarks are made that upset individuals.  The best way is to ignore minor silly remarks and let us all get on with our own business and live in harmony that is what the majority want.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 04:57:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
« Reply #193 on: March 07, 2014, 03:35:PM »
?? I cannot see any detrimental posts/threads on the red forum?

Offline susan

« Reply #194 on: March 07, 2014, 03:41:PM »
Hello tyler  think. I hope that Mr. Moderator has removed then I do hope so the forums were running so well and it is not necessary for posters on either Red or Blue to be abusive it is better if we all live in harmony.