Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 47831 times)

Offline tyler

• Veteran Member
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #195 on: March 07, 2014, 03:45:PM »
Hi Susan. Yes it appears they have all been wiped which is good news for both forums. x

Offline susan

« Reply #196 on: March 07, 2014, 03:46:PM »
tyler xxxxxx

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #197 on: March 07, 2014, 04:01:PM »
?? I cannot see any detrimental posts/threads on the red forum?

I think common sense may have prevailed as the Jeremy Bamber forum board on the red forum was temporarily taken down, then individual threads started to reappear.  The particular offending thread has not been restored.  If that remains the position I will remove the Tim xxxx thread today.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 04:54:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #198 on: March 07, 2014, 04:54:PM »
The Tim xxxx thread has now been removed.

Posts here have also been edited to delete names. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:01:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline grahameb

« Reply #199 on: March 07, 2014, 05:31:PM »
May I reitterate that I fully support all the administrators and moderators of this great forum. I am 100% behind you all. Thank you for defending me and my family. :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2014, 05:46:PM »
May I reitterate that I fully support all the administrators and moderators of this great forum. I am 100% behind you all. Thank you for defending me and my family. :)
Hi Grahame you've had far more than your fair share of abuse from red and you're a valued member of this forum. Hope you're recovering well from your op.  :)

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #201 on: May 08, 2014, 04:59:PM »

A complaint was made to the moderators here by a member who is also a member of the red forum.  The complaint related to the use of names of members of the red forum in two posts.  In compliance with the terms agreed I have edited the posts.  However, as pointed out in Off Topic there has been a serious breach of the terms of the truce by one member of the red forum in particular.  In response to that a thread dealing with that individual has been restored.  It will be removed as soon as the offending posts on the red forum are removed.  I hope that common sense will prevail.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #202 on: May 08, 2014, 06:32:PM »

A complaint was made to the moderators here by a member who is also a member of the red forum.  The complaint related to the use of names of members of the red forum in two posts.  In compliance with the terms agreed I have edited the posts.  However, as pointed out in Off Topic there has been a serious breach of the terms of the truce by one member of the red forum in particular.  In response to that a thread dealing with that individual has been restored.  It will be removed as soon as the offending posts on the red forum are removed.  I hope that common sense will prevail.

Sorry I was hoping to stay out of this as I don't really care about the rantings of an habitual abuser. But I must object to the suggestion that just because a certain member's name was posted that this somehow justified the abuse I received in return. The correct procedure would have been to send a pm or email to the admin team here first.
I think we have a serious problem when the administrators try to justify their abusive member's antics.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #203 on: May 08, 2014, 06:37:PM »
Sorry I was hoping to stay out of this as I don't really care about the rantings of an habitual abuser. But I must object to the suggestion that just because a certain member's name was posted that this somehow justified the abuse I received in return. The correct procedure would have been to send a pm or email to the admin team here first.
I think we have a serious problem when the administrators try to justify their abusive member's antics.

There was no justification for the attacks on you. 

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: May 09, 2014, 12:23:PM »
There was no justification for the attacks on you.

Common sense has now prevailed.  The truce continues.  Please all avoid naming members of the red forum or posting attacks on them.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #205 on: May 09, 2014, 12:57:PM »

Common sense has now prevailed.  The truce continues.  Please all avoid naming members of the red forum or posting attacks on them.

I spoke too soon.  Unfortunately xxxx has defied [the forum owner] and defamed me again so the thread has been restored.  It will be removed as soon as the offending post is removed.

Edit: the owner of the red forum is upholding the truce terms so once again we are back on track.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:35:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: May 09, 2014, 02:39:PM »

xxxx cannot stop himself.  He continues to defy the owner of the red forum and has made yet another libellous post.  His thread has been reinstated, but once again will be removed when the offending post has been removed.

This has become really tedious.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 01:37:PM by ngb1066 »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #207 on: May 10, 2014, 01:24:PM »
Can I just point out something to scipio_usmc from the Red Forum - your account here was approved by me on February 16, 2014, 03:29:AM. Perhaps the confirmation email was delivered to your spam folder? No one here is/was stopping you from posting - we aren't afraid to debate with anyone. You'll be welcome should you choose to post here.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:18:PM by Caroline »
Few people have the imagination for reality

Offline Caroline

« Reply #208 on: May 10, 2014, 09:40:PM »
M's HG has it slightly wrong, I'm not calling for scipio_usmc to post here, simply straightening out his assumption that his membership here was never approved. It was on February 16, 2014, 03:29:AM. He is welcome to post here if he so desires.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:04:PM by Caroline »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #209 on: June 06, 2014, 01:09:AM »
The UK Justice Forum Thread hasn't been removed, it has simply been retired (it still exists) because it served it's purpose, I don't think anyone is in any doubt about that!  ;)