Author Topic: Was Robert Boutflour a Freemason? (Calling campion)  (Read 21176 times)

Lugg

Was Robert Boutflour a Freemason? (Calling campion)
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:15:AM »
I have always accepted that he was a Freemason. But in a recent post is has been stated that he WASN'T a Freemason. Maybe we should start questioning some of the things that we have commonly and meekly accepted as fact concerning Robert Boutflour? Come on campion you're good at this kind of investigation. ;D

Offline lookout

Re: Was Robert Boutflour a Freemason? (Calling campion)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:56:AM »
6 black balls probably,Lugg.

Offline lookout

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:43:PM »
If,as it's been stated,that this man had dementia,then he'd have suffered a personality disorder,which includes violence and can be out of character with the sufferer.

I knew a very highly thought of past headmaster of a top school in its day,,where this poor soul had  developed dementia and the violence he displayed was both upsetting to his family and also to those of us who looked after him.
 He was,by nature,a very clever,calm character,until something snapped and he became a " monster ",trying to destroy everything in his path,even lashing out at the staff. Very frightening to see and be a part of. His temper was awful,,poor man used to push us aside to " line his pupils up ready to get on the coach "

I would imagine that even his family went through hell during his illness.

Lugg

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 12:48:PM »
If,as it's been stated,that this man had dementia,then he'd have suffered a personality disorder,which includes violence and can be out of character with the sufferer.

I knew a very highly thought of past headmaster of a top school in its day,,where this poor soul had  developed dementia and the violence he displayed was both upsetting to his family and also to those of us who looked after him.
 He was,by nature,a very clever,calm character,until something snapped and he became a " monster ",trying to destroy everything in his path,even lashing out at the staff. Very frightening to see and be a part of. His temper was awful,,poor man used to push us aside to " line his pupils up ready to get on the coach "

So are you saying that he wasn't a Freemason?

Offline campion

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 12:50:PM »
 My source reckons Robert Boutflour was at the level of Provincial Grand Rank which would have given Him access to Top Flight Essex County Officials.

Lugg

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 12:58:PM »
My source reckons Robert Boutflour was at the level of Provincial Grand Rank which would have given Him access to Top Flight Essex County Officials.
Hi campion. Do you have any proof records that show this?

Offline lookout

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 01:07:PM »
So are you saying that he wasn't a Freemason?

Possibly not,Lugg. I'd like to find out what the relationship was like between RB and Neville.

Offline campion

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 01:31:PM »
 You would need an Essex Masonic Yearbook. The main thing with Freemasonry is denial of membership, if someone is challenged regarding involvement, the most common response is denial then to question somebodys mental credentials, whoever it was that asked about Masonic involvement. Then the Smear campaign followed up by social exclusion. The main purpose of membership is a network of influence, Police, Roundtable, Publicans,Accountants, Solicitors, Clergyman,Etc. Farmers being stinking rich landowners are in it by birthright, any development has to go through them. Look at how many are on Councils, Committees and the like.

Offline campion

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 01:40:PM »
 Just a little detail that nearly slipped through the net, Charity, its all done in the name of Charity. Food for thought..........

Lugg

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 03:15:PM »
Just a little detail that nearly slipped through the net, Charity, its all done in the name of Charity. Food for thought..........
So you're saying in effect that you don't know if he was or not?

Offline Jane

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 03:30:PM »
So you're saying in effect that you don't know if he was or not?

I think the chances are far more likely that he was, than he wasn't.

Offline campion

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 04:13:PM »
 What I said was it is all done in the Name of Charity, The Noble Cause......

Offline vidvic

• Veteran Member
  • R.i 99.9
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 04:45:PM »

Bobby never displayed any violence in the 20 years I knew him, in fact quite the opposite and was a kind and warm gentleman. If he was violent I wouldn't have let him anywhere near my children, who were very fond of him.
Bobby was NOT a Freemason but his father was. His Father was a very wealthy man and there is a hall named after him at Cirencester agricultural college where he worked on increasing output from farming during and after the war.
Of course, it has been claimed that Bobby and his family were broke and needed the Bamber money, hence framing Jeremy. Please don't let the fact the Mabel speakman was a millionairess or Robert Boutflour senior also being a millionaire, detract any of you from that myth.
I'm sorry campion but your source is incorrect. It's the wrong Robert Boutflour.
Another myth is that Pammy and Bobby inherited anything from the estate. They should of done but refused it.
rumor vagatus stulti et acceptantur a Idiotae

Offline gordo30

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 05:05:PM »
You would need an Essex Masonic Yearbook. The main thing with Freemasonry is denial of membership, if someone is challenged regarding involvement, the most common response is denial then to question somebodys mental credentials, whoever it was that asked about Masonic involvement. Then the Smear campaign followed up by social exclusion. The main purpose of membership is a network of influence, Police, Roundtable, Publicans,Accountants, Solicitors, Clergyman,Etc. Farmers being stinking rich landowners are in it by birthright, any development has to go through them. Look at how many are on Councils, Committees and the like.

I haven't read anything more rediculous in my live!!

Offline campion

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 05:07:PM »
Vidvic, Interesting post, You have confirmed his Father was " On The Square " which does give a reason to consider, with these connections, if not actively "rolling up the trouser leg" then other members of " the funny handshake brigade " would be more than aware of Historic Family Involvement ? Which leaves me of the opinion that they would be only to keen to "give a helping hand"....... Gordo get out more...