Author Topic: HILLSBOROUGH: The search for the truth  (Read 48544 times)

Offline petey

HILLSBOROUGH: The search for the truth
« on: September 10, 2012, 11:39:PM »
For those who have read mine and other people posts over the last few months, relating to the Hillsborough disaster and tragic events of 15 April 1989 hopefully the REAL TRUTH is much closer to being revealed.

Yesterday, the BBC programme 'Hillsborough - Searching for the truth' and tonight's ITV programme 'Hillsborough  - The search for truth' have gone some way to showing what actually happened on that fateful day and not the numerous lies that have been told about the events of the day. This will be very much furthered by the release of documents on Wednesday morning.

LIVERPOOL FANS WERE NOT TO BLAME FOR THE TRAGEDY

THE ACTIONS OF DAVID DUCKENFIELD MAKE SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE AT THE VERY LEAST CULPABLE FOR THE DISASTER.

THE CORONER IMPOSED A RIDICULOUS 3.15PM CUT OFF TIME.

Finally, I hope and pray that the real truth will be revealed and justice will be achieved.

If anybody wants to know further information or would like to discuss this with me further, please do no hesitate to pm me.

Thanks

JFT96

guest154

Re: HILLSBOROUGH: The search for the truth
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 11:48:PM »
Just watched the ITV program. Sad, so sad.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 11:56:PM »
Just watched the ITV program. Sad, so sad.
Mat it is far more than sad... it is about police and tabloid press collusion and corruption. It is about the truth...therefore it relates to police and tabloid corruption in other areas.  Many things are sad and there are many disasters but cynical ;police corruption and stonewalling are a different thing.  The people who lost their relatives in Hillsborough have suffered and cried and miss their relatives every day, that is sad but what has happened  about Hillsborough, the corruption, the shifting of blame. The total lies are the issues today.  They will mourn their loss forever but the corruption is a major issue as it very well may be in the WHF murders but unfortunately the likes of Jeremy Bamber, the cuckoo, the outcast has no one to fight for him...the people who may have done are all dead.

Offline petey

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 12:03:AM »
Please don't argue on this thread. I understand what you're saying Mat, but Hillsborough is an incredibly emotional subject particularly to people directly involved in the case and those who attended the game and those who are from Liverpool.......

guest154

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 12:04:AM »
Please don't argue on this thread. I understand what you're saying Mat, but Hillsborough is an incredibly emotional subject particularly to people directly involved in the case and those who attended the game and those who are from Liverpool.......

Absolutely, I find it all very sad. The way that the fans were treated that day and in the days/weeks/months/years after is terrible.

guest154

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 12:18:AM »
My intention is to express my feelings on the program that I saw on ITV tonight  - it was very sad. It breaks yours heart to imagine what those families have had to go through for so long. You could see the pain on their face and hear it clearly in their voices.

Neil

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 12:31:AM »
Everyone knows what happened that day.  Everyone knows that the supporters were totally blameless.
At every turn, the powers that be have attempted to prevent the whole truth from coming out. 
They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.  Not only have the families had to deal with the loss of their loved ones but they've also had to cope with the utter frustration of having to deal with a corrupt system which is rotten to the core.

Neil

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 12:43:AM »
Mat it is far more than sad... it is about police and tabloid press collusion and corruption. It is about the truth...therefore it relates to police and tabloid corruption in other areas.  Many things are sad and there are many disasters but cynical ;police corruption and stonewalling are a different thing.  The people who lost their relatives in Hillsborough have suffered and cried and miss their relatives every day, that is sad but what has happened  about Hillsborough, the corruption, the shifting of blame. The total lies are the issues today.  They will mourn their loss forever but the corruption is a major issue as it very well may be in the WHF murders but unfortunately the likes of Jeremy Bamber, the cuckoo, the outcast has no one to fight for him...the people who may have done are all dead.
Excellent post Maggie.  Straight from the heart.

Offline petey

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 12:57:AM »
Everyone knows what happened that day.  Everyone knows that the supporters were totally blameless.
At every turn, the powers that be have attempted to prevent the whole truth from coming out. 
They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.  Not only have the families had to deal with the loss of their loved ones but they've also had to cope with the utter frustration of having to deal with a corrupt system which is rotten to the core.

Sadly, due to the outrageous, disgraceful reporting immediately following the tragedy, over 23 years on everybody still does not fully know what happened that fateful day and the real truth is is still not fully known.

One day justice WILL be achieved and the FULL truth WILL be known.

JFT96

Neil

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 01:25:AM »
Sadly, due to the outrageous, disgraceful reporting immediately following the tragedy, over 23 years on everybody still does not fully know what happened that fateful day and the real truth is is still not fully known.

One day justice WILL be achieved and the FULL truth WILL be known.

JFT96
I've yet to meet anyone who thinks that the fans were responsible.  Thankfully, it seems that over the years, the media, and the broadcast media in particular, have strongly put forward the argument, that the Police were at fault and there has been a cover up.

Offline petey

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 01:32:AM »
I've yet to meet anyone who thinks that the fans were responsible.  Thankfully, it seems that over the years, the media, and the broadcast media in particular, have strongly put forward the argument, that the Police were at fault and there has been a cover up.

In my opinion you are very trusting of the general public.   Still in 2012 many people in society think that Liverpool fans if not completely are at least partly culpable for the tragedy.  Speak to Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester United, West Ham, Chelsea et al fans and very very few will 100% exonerate Liverpool fans from any blame.

Neil

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 01:43:AM »
In my opinion you are very trusting of the general public.   Still in 2012 many people in society think that Liverpool fans if not completely are at least partly culpable for the tragedy.  Speak to Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester United, West Ham, Chelsea et al fans and very very few will 100% exonerate Liverpool fans from any blame.
That probably has more to do with football tribalism than anything else and maybe because they have been on the receiving end of an unpleasant song or two over the years.

Offline petey

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 01:48:AM »
That probably has more to do with football tribalism than anything else and maybe because they have been on the receiving end of an unpleasant song or two over the years.

No offence but i disagree. It is far far more to do with the disgraceful reporting in the early days following Hillsborough, in particular the sun headline ' The Truth'   Sadly first impressions count.

Neil

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 01:56:AM »
No offence but i disagree. It is far far more to do with the disgraceful reporting in the early days following Hillsborough, in particular the sun headline ' The Truth'   Sadly first impressions count.
Well, if you say that you meet people who believe what The Sun printed then I am wrong, obviously.  I can imagine that you have spoken to more people about it than I have.  I am horrified that this is the case though. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:57:AM by Neil »

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 02:29:AM »
 \Liverpoo
The thing about Liverpool and this is totally off any thread is the fact that once it was the most important port in the world,  Even now after all these years the city sits on the entrance to the Irish sea and what was once the only route to America and the New World...that was the way Jews ascaping from Europe etc travelled or in many cases decided to stay.....it was the gateway to the world.  We all lived in a city which looked outward away from England and that is the reason why Liverpudlians see things a little differently...I'm sorry to totally break this thread but it matters.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:41:AM by maggie »