Author Topic: Fred West  (Read 9805 times)

Offline Jane

Re: Fred West
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2012, 08:54:PM »
I'm shocked...Yes, it is a bird of Prey, but not a Buzzard, it is a Sparrow Hawk... :) :) :) :)

What is know as the Booming bird?

It's like quiz night....maybe we should have a quiz night once a week....?????????

Hi Patti, I think that's the Bittern

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2012, 08:59:PM »

Hi Patti, I think that's the Bittern

It is April, the most elusive bird ever....

What is better know as the laughing bird....or Yaffle bird.... :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Jane

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2012, 09:01:PM »
That would be the green woodpecker

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2012, 09:05:PM »
That would be the green woodpecker

Well done...April....you know your birds.

What is the difference between a Great spotted woodpecker and a lesser spotted wood pecker?

xxxx

Offline Jane

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2012, 09:18:PM »
Well done...April....you know your birds.

What is the difference between a Great spotted woodpecker and a lesser spotted wood pecker?

xxxx

Apart from the obvious!!!! Just a guess that it's to do with colour. One being more vibrant than the other. Sadly must leave you for tonight. Wrist painful as HELL. Felt a crack this morning and having difficulties bending it. Thumb in particular. Probably arthritis. Hey ho. Such is life. See you tomorrow. xxxx

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2012, 09:23:PM »

Apart from the obvious!!!! Just a guess that it's to do with colour. One being more vibrant than the other. Sadly must leave you for tonight. Wrist painful as HELL. Felt a crack this morning and having difficulties bending it. Thumb in particular. Probably arthritis. Hey ho. Such is life. See you tomorrow. xxxx

Ok April, take good care....One has a red bottom by the way... :) :) :) :)

Offline lala

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2012, 10:33:PM »
But who are you describing....please tell me and Susan... :) :) :) :)

I believe the person package buier is referencing here is Eric Harris, one of the Columbine killers.  He very specifically broke into a neighbours car, then said they should be shot for their stupidity (leaving possessions in plain sight, etc)  The letter he wrote to them, claiming empathy for their experience and remorse for his actions, is one of the markers later used to make a posthumous diagnosis of psychopathy.

Sorry for the dreadful typing, I'm on my phone.

Offline packagebuilder

• Very delusional
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2012, 11:55:PM »
I believe the person package buier is referencing here is Eric Harris, one of the Columbine killers.  He very specifically broke into a neighbours car, then said they should be shot for their stupidity (leaving possessions in plain sight, etc)  The letter he wrote to them, claiming empathy for their experience and remorse for his actions, is one of the markers later used to make a posthumous diagnosis of psychopathy.

Sorry for the dreadful typing, I'm on my phone.

hi lala and welcome to the forum!! I did do good research into the columbine shootings!

the police failed to serve a search warrant on eric harris house after alligations of building & detorating pipe-bombs. two years before the shootings...

but eric was on luvox! which triggered pychosis!

same with jeff weise he was on prozac the doctors doubled his dose then next week want on a rampage!!

the lots of information on Prozac, and other anti-depressants they linked to 1000's of shooting etc and unreported cases..

was Sheila Caffell a victim too, drugged up and dose halved which triggered withdrawness and then triggered a psychotic episode?

500ml of Chloroform is next :P
:)                  
())
(**) =~~
(")(")

Offline big-goolies

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2012, 04:48:PM »
Not sure, what do you think?

He could have killed more, i suppose.

i dont think he did at all

guest7363

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2021, 06:19:PM »
Anybody else think its unlikely he killed more than 11 or 12 ?
Seems like they are doing a dig for another could be victim?

Family of Fred West 'victim' Mary Bastholm hope for 'closure at last' as police search of basement of café where she worked aged 15 in 1968 - after 'Sir Trevor McDonald documentary-makers' found 'evidence of body'

Schoolgirl Mary served tea, cake and sandwiches in the Gloucester eaterie then called 'The Pop In' and now called 'The Clean Plate'- and serial killer West was a regular customer there before she vanished 53 years ago. It is sealed off today with forensics tents at the front and rear.

West, who admitted killing 12 victims and may have murdered 20 more, was also said to have laid the concrete floor there just weeks before she disappeared 53 years ago. Sniffer dogs reacted when in the basement and a scanner able to penetrate stone picked up a 'suspicious object' under it, it is said.   

Offline lookout

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2021, 08:54:PM »
This is yet another sickening find. And most believe that these monsters shouldn't have the lethal injection !! It makes my blood boil. There is no place in society for monsters like this. I'd bet anyone that if these murderers were executed, there'd be less killings as 9 times out of 10 the law has got it right.

Prison is not a deterrent. Execution is !

guest7363

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2021, 09:16:PM »
This is yet another sickening find. And most believe that these monsters shouldn't have the lethal injection !! It makes my blood boil. There is no place in society for monsters like this. I'd bet anyone that if these murderers were executed, there'd be less killings as 9 times out of 10 the law has got it right.

Prison is not a deterrent. Execution is !
I agree Lookout, something has to be done. We’ve just spent billions and billions fighting a pandemic, we need to put resources and technology in place to protect the public. 

guest7363

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2021, 08:43:PM »
Seems like they are doing a dig for another could be victim?

Family of Fred West 'victim' Mary Bastholm hope for 'closure at last' as police search of basement of café where she worked aged 15 in 1968 - after 'Sir Trevor McDonald documentary-makers' found 'evidence of body'

Schoolgirl Mary served tea, cake and sandwiches in the Gloucester eaterie then called 'The Pop In' and now called 'The Clean Plate'- and serial killer West was a regular customer there before she vanished 53 years ago. It is sealed off today with forensics tents at the front and rear.

West, who admitted killing 12 victims and may have murdered 20 more, was also said to have laid the concrete floor there just weeks before she disappeared 53 years ago. Sniffer dogs reacted when in the basement and a scanner able to penetrate stone picked up a 'suspicious object' under it, it is said.
FRED West's son told police his serial killer dad admitted murdering teenage schoolgirl Mary Bastholm.

Stephen West claims his father confessed to killing the 15-year-old cafe worker and 30 other women before hanging himself ahead of his trial.

Offline lookout

« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2021, 12:25:PM »
FRED West's son told police his serial killer dad admitted murdering teenage schoolgirl Mary Bastholm.

Stephen West claims his father confessed to killing the 15-year-old cafe worker and 30 other women before hanging himself ahead of his trial.

I'd claim what the son said as true. How awful for that town. There's no way I'd wish to go into that cafe.