Author Topic: Dr. Ian Donaldson Craig 12-11-86  (Read 23242 times)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
Re: Dr. Ian Donaldson Craig 12-11-86
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2012, 07:29:PM »
Hi Maggie  thought the Sharona was something Nickos was wearing or a woman he had by the neck.  Not kidding just like I was not kidding about the Jam think I've just come from another planet but after all I do live in the far North os Scotland' :)
How long since you've been south of the border susie?

Offline susan

« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2012, 07:33:PM »
Hi Mags  when you say south of the border do you mean the border of Scotland and England or the border between Yorkshire and the other part of England the South my answer to that is 15 years but going from Scotland to Yorkshire is like going home :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2012, 07:41:PM »
Hi Mags  when you say south of the border do you mean the border of Scotland and England or the border between Yorkshire and the other part of England the South my answer to that is 15 years but going from Scotland to Yorkshire is like going home :)
No I meant the border of Scotland and England.  I understand about going home, I fel the same about where I grew up. :'( :'(

Offline susan

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2012, 07:46:PM »
Hi Mags

Back there very recently it is still my home but I also feel at home in Scotland so I am very lucky :)

Offline Jane

« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2012, 07:50:PM »
Hi Maggie  thought the Sharona was something Nickos was wearing or a woman he had by the neck.  Not kidding just like I was not kidding about the Jam think I've just come from another planet but after all I do live in the far North os Scotland' :)

Susan, I hadn't got a clue what he was talking about. My knowledge of modern music ended in the 70s.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2012, 07:53:PM »

Susan, I hadn't got a clue what he was talking about. My knowledge of modern music ended in the 70s.
You were lucky April there was some dreadful stuff in the 80/90s that's for sure.......all those awful girlbands especially the Spice Girls. 

Offline susan

« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2012, 07:57:PM »
Hi april/maggie  I am more into the Dubliners and Rod Stewart.  I am off pole dancing now you will have your party april Patti is in the wings getting warmed up but where is Mat watching football I guess.  Never mind packagebuilder is on and he is always up for a little bit of Kingster :) ;) ;)

Offline Jane

« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2012, 08:03:PM »
Susan, enjoy. Hope the pole isn't too slippery ;D ;D ;D ;D Sorry that you'll miss the party.

Offline tonyb

• Time to disembark the magical mystery tour...
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2012, 08:35:PM »
Thought I'd just chip in. I totally agree with Nikos on the two wounds to SC. the second,fatal wound bears no relevance IMO. How was the first administered? We've see the trajectory drawing. I can draw my own conclusion from that.as for Police corruption there is proof (that golden word) of police withholding evidence so there was an element of corruption,on what scale and if it made any difference I don't know. The twisting of interpretation of evidence presented as fact of late bemuses me. Mikes picture,first of the neck wound,(can't get it of the hard drive) which then becomes a photo showing tampon inserted,has now become tampon missing.... All I can say is I was a defiantly innocent.now I'm probably guilty. Please,please though,PROVE to me that I'm wrong.i am listening
Don't enjoy the cold weather.

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2012, 08:51:PM »
Thought I'd just chip in. I totally agree with Nikos on the two wounds to SC. the second,fatal wound bears no relevance IMO. How was the first administered? We've see the trajectory drawing. I can draw my own conclusion from that.as for Police corruption there is proof (that golden word) of police withholding evidence so there was an element of corruption,on what scale and if it made any difference I don't know. The twisting of interpretation of evidence presented as fact of late bemuses me. Mikes picture,first of the neck wound,(can't get it of the hard drive) which then becomes a photo showing tampon inserted,has now become tampon missing.... All I can say is I was a defiantly innocent.now I'm probably guilty. Please,please though,PROVE to me that I'm wrong.i am listening

Hi tonyb :)

The first wound was done in an horizontal position....the 2nd one in my opinion is more relevant because it was done upwardly and to slightly to the right....which in my opinion confirms what Vanezes says, that Sheila was on her right side and flipped over from the 2nd shot.... :) :) :)

Offline tonyb

« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2012, 09:13:PM »
Hi tonyb :)

The first wound was done in an horizontal position....the 2nd one in my opinion is more relevant because it was done upwardly and to slightly to the right....which in my opinion confirms what Vanezes says, that Sheila was on her right side and flipped over from the 2nd shot.... :) :) :)

The first wound was done in a horizontal position....
Horizontal in relation to SC who was vertical?

You see this is what I'm don't see. The second bullet is of no significance at all. The first wound is the key
The wound trajectory indicates IMO the relationship of the barrel length to the body

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2012, 10:47:PM »

The first wound was done in a horizontal position....
Horizontal in relation to SC who was vertical?

You see this is what I'm don't see. The second bullet is of no significance at all. The first wound is the key
The wound trajectory indicates IMO the relationship of the barrel length to the body

Yes I see where you are coming form. If one was to hold a rifle in position at the front of their body, where would they likely to shoot.....??????????????

Imagine that you had rifle and, you were going to shot your self, taking into account the rifle length?  :) :) :)

Offline tonyb

« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2012, 09:54:AM »
Yes I see where you are coming form. If one was to hold a rifle in position at the front of their body, where would they likely to shoot.....??????????????

Imagine that you had rifle and, you were going to shot your self, taking into account the rifle length?  :) :) :)
Put the butt on the floor and stick my chin over the dangerous bit?
But you've actually answered the question Patti.
You wouldn't fire into your neck holding it 90ish degrees to your body
Now suppose a third party shoots You in the neck. Imagine how they will do that and how the bullet is going to enter Your neck.
As I've said,the second shot means absolutely nothing in finding who is responsible.