Author Topic: Dr. Ian Donaldson Craig 12-11-86  (Read 23245 times)

-Harters-

Dr. Ian Donaldson Craig 12-11-86
« on: August 30, 2012, 01:09:PM »

Offline susan

Re: Dr. Ian Donaldson Craig 12-11-86
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 01:11:PM »
Mr. Jam  I really enjoyed your last post :)

-Harters-

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 01:13:PM »
Mr. Jam  I really enjoyed your last post :)

I haven't made it yet.  ???

Offline lookout

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 01:15:PM »
So all we want now is for someone to come forward and explain that second shot in Sheilas' neck,when Jeremy was outside with the police. Not asking much,is it.?

-Harters-

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 01:19:PM »
So all we want now is for someone to come forward and explain that second shot in Sheilas' neck,when Jeremy was outside with the police. Not asking much,is it.?

How about, it was always there but Dr Craig didn't see it?

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 01:28:PM »

I'm sorry,but if anyone calling himself a doctor,didn't see something so glaringly obvious,then he's got no right to continue in the medical profession.

Offline susan

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 01:29:PM »
Mr. Jam sorry thought you had but I know I will enjoy when it appears :)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 01:29:PM »

Just look at the wet looking blood and the clear well defined bullet entry wounds on Sheila's neck, and ask yourself an honest question - how the hell could Dr Craig, and PI "Bob" Miller, both not see those two bullet entry holes on Sheila's neck, if both were there, and present at 8:44am?

In any event, as it clearly states in Dr Craigs report, he only saw one bullet hole on Sheila's neck at that stage? And when Ewen Smith went to question Craig about it, Craig told him Sheila only had one bullet wound at the time he pronounced her as being dead...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:32:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

-Harters-

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 01:33:PM »
I'm sorry,but if anyone calling himself a doctor,didn't see something so glaringly obvious,then he's got no right to continue in the medical profession.

Well as he hasn't described how closely he examined the bodies, only stating that he didn't touch any of them (or words to that effect), then I'm not sure how obvious it would have been.

Offline tonyb

• Time to disembark the magical mystery tour...
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 01:34:PM »
Just look at the wet looking blood and the clear well defined bullet entry wounds on Sheila's neck, and ask yourself an honest question - how the hell could Dr Craig, and PI "Bob" Miller, both not see those two bullet entry holes on Sheila's neck, if both were there, and present at 8:44am?

In any event, as it clearly states in Dr Craigs report, he only saw one bullet hole on Sheila's neck at that stage? And when Ewen Smith went to question Craig about it, Craig told him Sheila only had one bullet wound at the time he pronounced her as being dead...
pronounced them all dead with one wound. makes you wonder how he found his way to the scene....
Don't enjoy the cold weather.

Offline lookout

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 01:39:PM »
Well as he hasn't described how closely he examined the bodies, only stating that he didn't touch any of them (or words to that effect), then I'm not sure how obvious it would have been.

So two holes in the neck area aren't obvious.? Sheesh.

-Harters-

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 01:40:PM »
pronounced them all dead with one wound. makes you wonder how he found his way to the scene....

He didn't pronounce then all dead with a solitary wound though.

I don't know, but I'd hazard a guess that he simply mentioned a wound which could have, at first glance caused death.

Offline Nickos

• R.I. 90
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 01:42:PM »

But Dr Craig was only certifying death (he wasn't undertaking a post mortem), and he does state that "there was no requirement for any physical examination" and that his "look at the bodies was not intensive..." and that he saw only one gunshot wound at that stage".

Dr Craig, as you probably know, is no longer in the medical profession (dec'd).
Reality Check - What evidence is there to free JB? Answers on a very small postcard!

-Harters-

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 01:48:PM »
Dr Craig, as you probably know, is no longer in the medical profession (dec'd).

Since February 8th 2004, he was 79.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 01:48:PM »

Its clear enough, if you want to find out the truth, but if you don't want the truth to come out, you will find any excuse you can think up, and argue it means something else. Contact Ewen Smith and ask him what Craig had to say about it? I was not the only person to whom Ewen relayed what he found out after visits to see Dr Craig before he died...

By 8:44am, Sheila had only been shot once, if she had been shot twice by that stage, Dr Craig, and PC Miller, could not possubly have failed to notice two great big bullet entry wounds on Sheila's neck? Lets put things into perpsective, Craig and Miller View the body at 8:44am, and both report only seeing one bullet hole in Sheila's neck - yet, by 10am, along comes PC Bird, and he takes pictures of two whopping bullet holes on Sheila's neck, with fresh looking blood that is running, pouring and leaking from them, which does'nt add up; because PC Bird does"nt photograph the two wounds until 76 minutes after Craig and Miller only see one wound? Now,  how could blood still be wet looking, and running, leaking and pouring, if Sheila has already been dead a further 76 minutes?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:53:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...