Author Topic: Lithium....where art thou?!  (Read 15889 times)

Offline susan

Re: Lithium....where art thou?!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 01:32:PM »
Hi packagebuilder at least you know how many kbtps you have I don't bet I have less than you. :)

Offline packagebuilder

• Very delusional
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 01:36:PM »
Hi packagebuilder at least you know how many kbtps you have I don't bet I have less than you. :)

you Bet? 1hr to load/buffer a 5min youtube video! and 30min to download 5mb file....
500ml of Chloroform is next :P
:)                  
())
(**) =~~
(")(")

Offline susan

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 01:39:PM »
packagebuilder what is a buffer.  Anything that takes more than 5mins to download I just delete end of have not managed to download all the video's yet never will.Are you Dial Up. :)

Offline packagebuilder

• Very delusional
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 01:47:PM »
Buffer is loading a video at the sametime as playing.

Yes I use my phone on GPRS 2g connection.

Dial-up is 56kbps sec

I have 5kbps a sec 10% the speed of dial-up....
())
(**) =~~
(")(")

Offline susan

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2012, 01:51:PM »
packagebuilder don't really understand a word you are saying but I get the feeling you are not much better off than me.

guest154

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2012, 02:35:PM »
Yeah, I spoke with him - he's Scottish.

Maybe you're right Susie, something to do with work. Although he is a student.

Offline susan

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2012, 02:59:PM »
Hi Mat

maybe he is having sometime out before he starts back at university funny he came across as being a more mature person in other words older :)

Offline packagebuilder

• Very delusional
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2012, 03:26:PM »
Theres nothing wrong, with acting mature!!!  :) I do it all the time to ladies! open doors and let her have my seat when there is none!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

may Muture people go back to uni they the only ones that can afford it now!

())
(**) =~~
(")(")

mertol22

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2012, 05:14:PM »
many of the older ones may,just may have a grasp of spoken english, not the usual , du yer know what i mean nonsense, what i cant stand is the systematic rape of our once great spoken language.

Offline susan

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2012, 05:16:PM »
Hi mertol22 how art thou today :)

mertol22

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2012, 05:29:PM »
Hello Susan, slightly under the weather but a galaxy bar has made a difference ,its all i can eat when down, otherwise fine,quite a few new members i see joined recently i hope they get involved more in time.

Offline susan

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2012, 05:40:PM »
Hi mertol  glad you are feeling better eating one bar of chocolate per week reduces your risk of stroke by 17percent.  That is the latest from the experts.  Don't care for the stuff myself prefer jelly babies and dolly mixtures just a kid at heart :)

mertol22

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2012, 05:48:PM »
Hi mertol  glad you are feeling better eating one bar of chocolate per week reduces your risk of stroke by 17percent.  That is the latest from the experts.  Don't care for the stuff myself prefer jelly babies and dolly mixtures just a kid at heart :)
i have recently returned to cycling starting from a folding bike to get the legs back, i bought a racer off ebay this week so im expecting very soon needs a new set of tyres but hopefully i can say goodbye to the tummy.

Offline susan

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2012, 05:58:PM »
Hi mertol cycling is very good for you my son cycled all the way from Cardiff upto the Highlands he is very fit and is always out and about on his bike.  I'm a walker myself and gym.  Do some exercises for your abs. :)

mertol22

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2012, 06:03:PM »
Hi mertol cycling is very good for you my son cycled all the way from Cardiff upto the Highlands he is very fit and is always out and about on his bike.  I'm a walker myself and gym.  Do some exercises for your abs. :)
Hi Susan, yes cycling alone will not get the gut down i have to compromise, ive stopped eating crisps, KFC gone , only now and then mc donalds, its normally a black coffee or a shake, im going to buy some walking shoes , and im buying a nike fuel band, ive being doing 6 miles x 2 days a week on bike, the racer i can go to just 10-15  miles for now, where i live its all flat 5mins im in the countryside, keeping a eye on nights closing in.