Author Topic: starryian  (Read 32193 times)

Offline grahameb

Re: starryian
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2012, 02:00:PM »
I understand that Maggie,
but why are you including me in with this 'filth'? I know nothing of it, did not take part in it and have not read it. I am confused by your statements. Which stuff am I 'oddly familiar with' Do explain because I am totally at a loss to know what you are talking about?
Moe. She is suggesting that you DO read it to get a better perspective og things. You read up on other things. So why not this?

-Harters-

« Reply #151 on: August 07, 2012, 02:02:PM »
Merely that an absence of bickering in general wouldn't go amiss.  It was not aimed at you personally.

I agree although I don't think the date has anything to do with it, and I never took it personally nor am not being defensive.

Obviously you took my comment that 'you could do what you like' differently to how it was intended. My whole intention was to indicate that as a moderator, you have the authority and responsibility to moderate as you see fit, regardless whether other people agree with your approach or not.

It was actually a supportive comment, not a dig at all.

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #152 on: August 07, 2012, 02:05:PM »
Moe. She is suggesting that you DO read it to get a better perspective og things. You read up on other things. So why not this?
and where would i Find it?

Offline susan

« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2012, 02:12:PM »
Hello Mr.Jam I took your comment to Roch as supportive and not a dig ;)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #154 on: August 07, 2012, 02:15:PM »
I understand that Maggie,
but why are you including me in with this 'filth'? I know nothing of it, did not take part in it and have not read it. I am confused by your statements. Which stuff am I 'oddly familiar with' Do explain because I am totally at a loss to know what you are talking about?
I am not including you but I am suggesting that you should maybe learn about it and then you should have a better understanding. imo

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #155 on: August 07, 2012, 02:16:PM »
I agree although I don't think the date has anything to do with it, and I never took it personally nor am not being defensive.

Obviously you took my comment that 'you could do what you like' differently to how it was intended. My whole intention was to indicate that as a moderator, you have the authority and responsibility to moderate as you see fit, regardless whether other people agree with your approach or not.

It was actually a supportive comment, not a dig at all.

Yes my initial misunderstanding H.

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #156 on: August 07, 2012, 02:41:PM »
I am not including you but I am suggesting that you should maybe learn about it and then you should have a better understanding. imo
I wouldnt even know where to look. I am here to debate about the case I dont want to get involved in personal attacks or immature behaviour on both sides. I am not interested. It is astonishing how this can drag a forum down to gutter level. Let us now concentrate on the matter in hand.
This is my last word on the subject.

guest154

« Reply #157 on: August 07, 2012, 03:02:PM »
ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL MODERATION ON THIS FORUM. DISGRACEFUL. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BACKSEAT MODERATION. OPEN YOU EYES FOR ONCE AND STOP SUCKING UP TO THESE CREATURES. iF YOU HAD BANNED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO PICK UP THE PIECES.

Nice to see that you're back in full swing, Grahame! I have missed you whilst I have been away.

Ever drama around here, isn't there? ;D ;D

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #158 on: August 07, 2012, 03:03:PM »
I wouldnt even know where to look. I am here to debate about the case I dont want to get involved in personal attacks or immature behaviour on both sides. I am not interested. It is astonishing how this can drag a forum down to gutter level. Let us now concentrate on the matter in hand.
Moe, I saw you late one night with Rhodes and I think Eric, Andrea was hanging about and you three guys were all bullying Mike, Andrea did not seem to object  That was pretty unpleasant and I actually complained about it,so don't pretend you don't go in for such things.

Offline susan

« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2012, 04:25:PM »
Hi Maggie  just in from the garden  "Time to say goodbye" is that what you sang to Moe.  Yes I remember that night when Rhodes Moe and Eric were hunting in a pack but Mike took them all on as he is so much clever than them.  Poor Margot was terrified of them and went into hibernation :)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #160 on: August 07, 2012, 04:49:PM »
Hi Maggie  just in from the garden  "Time to say goodbye" is that what you sang to Moe.  Yes I remember that night when Rhodes Moe and Eric were hunting in a pack but Mike took them all on as he is so much clever than them.  Poor Margot was terrified of them and went into hibernation :)
What dyou think susie, will Margot be won over by Mat's charm?

Offline susan

« Reply #161 on: August 07, 2012, 04:53:PM »
Hi Mags  I am sure Mat will be getting an invitation to the cottage for an overnight stay Margot will love Mat wish she would come out of hiding and meet him. :)

Offline susan

« Reply #162 on: August 07, 2012, 05:01:PM »
Hi Mags  I am so happy the forum is a nice place again :) I must remember to tell Mat Margot is very shy and timid and does not like nasty postings ;)

Offline grahameb

« Reply #163 on: August 07, 2012, 05:04:PM »
Maybe not Moe and that would have been ok. Until you made sarky remarks about me about what the other forum thought about me. You then accepted those accusations from that other forum as true without trying even to find out if they were true.
This of course indicated to me that your mind was predisposed into thinking untrue things about me even when I informed you that I was defending my daughter. I couldn't give a monkeys what they say about me. But my family I will defend.
Now that you have been informed not only by me, but by others on the forum. The ones who count and have their heads screwed on right, I am willing to let bygones be bygones on the condition that you make no more goading remarks like the ones that you have done.
I accept that you did it in ignorance and for that reason I am willing to let it go. I also will refrain from any derogatory remarks against yourself.

note: Lamberton and Bennett I will not let off. They have a lifetime ban here and if the moderators know who they are, then I can only think it fair that they also lift the ban on Jackie Preece.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #164 on: August 07, 2012, 05:09:PM »
Don't be afraid of them. Bullying Mike should be off the agenda. I can't see the same people bullying Lamberton and objecting to his abuse campaign againsts innocent people. I will always defend Mike. It doesn't matter who the mods are. He is the owner of the forum and he deserves respect.